List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 01:30AM, Views: 2454276, Replies: 56385
    « 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 » »| page:
    #51001   2013/07/09 09:11PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ynnej2198

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ynnej2198:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote ynnej2198:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Today's Canadian, no Sharon but Adam is on. Apparently he dumps the Melanie chick and she is fired from NE, I hope it stays that way LOL!

I loved that scene. (Managed to stay awake.)

I really think this goes back to the episode before the breakup where Adam told Sharon he had to find a way to outmaneuver Victor. I really do. It is a shame that I really don't care at this point because it is boring as all getout.

Also, Villy was on and it turns out Vic hired some guy to keep Billy gambling. Again, this goes back to Victor's need to control his children's lives at all times.

A few of us on twitter are speculating that he really didn't leave the med thing go and that he found someone else to switch out Sharon's meds. So maybe by dumping Sharon, Adam thought he was protecting her, but he was really leaving her vulnerable to Victor. However, neither Victor nor Adam had any clue (I think) about Nick's secret with Summer and that it would push her off the deep end completely.

Great to see you! Yes, let Melanie move on to Billy LOL! (sorry Villy fans), would rather see her gone totally.

Great speculation, I will be curious to see how these Shick scenes go on Friday.

I think it is new but someone said it may be from a dream. She did say she thinks the Nick/Cassie one is new though. I don't recall Sharon dreaming about Nick post-Adam (unless when they were on the outs?) that she would be wearing that outfit in that setting. It is just odd to me.

Hope you are well, Beachmom. As far as Melanie...I don't care about her and I like Villy but I'm not invested in them. They need some shaking up.

These pictures have me confused. I don't think they're new then again I could be wrong, but both pictures look like the Nick of 2009/2010 (longer hair)when he and Sharon were on the outs. The one with Cassie his hair is longer also, so I don't know how this is going to play out. Even as you say it's a dream of Sharon still doesn't explain Nick's longer hair.

Both scenes, per my twitter friends, already aired. The one with the picture was from 3/3/10 and the one with Cassie was from 2005, I guess.

#51002   2013/07/10 05:56AM
    Jackie10

I guess I missed it does anyone have a link to these pics? Sharon is trying to put Little Nicky in Adams place that is plain. She is still in love with Adam and as she said at Cassie's grave she thinks Adam sees her as a nuisance. She is wanting to recapture the time when Cassie was a live and she was happy. Not out of love for Little Nicky but out of loneliness and feeling unloved.

#51003   2013/07/10 07:00AM
    canada gal

Good morning all, I got my power and my internet is back. Whoa!!

Thanks ynnej for posting those pics. Really interesting. Sharon is not over Adam by a long shot.

jackie you can find those pix on the link below. When you are on jenny's site just click on the left side where it saids "photos and videos." Hope this helps.

https://twitter.com/ynnej2198

#51004   2013/07/10 07:45AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Good morning all, I got my power and my internet is back. Whoa!!

Thanks ynnej for posting those pics. Really interesting. Sharon is not over Adam by a long shot.

jackie you can find those pix on the link below. When you are on jenny's site just click on the left side where it saids "photos and videos." Hope this helps.

Glad the specifics of the pic got worked out. My fave is still the Shadam marriage.

#51005   2013/07/10 08:22AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Good morning all, I got my power and my internet is back. Whoa!!

Glad the specifics of the pic got worked out. My fave is still the Shadam marriage.

Seen the pictures. Can someone please explain what you mean "Specifics of the pics got worked out." I probably must of missed that. I know the pictures are old, do they mean something??

The Shadam Wedding was also one of my favorites. There was something about magical about that whole wedding ceremony.. They looked absolutely beautiful and in love and so happy with each other, and how the place was decorated it made it like a fairy tale.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 08:26AM
    #51006   2013/07/10 08:32AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:

Seen the pictures. Can someone please explain what you mean "Specifics of the pics got worked out." I probably must of missed that. I know the pictures are old, do they mean something??

The Shadam Wedding was also one of my favorites. There was something about magical about that whole wedding ceremony.. They looked absolutely beautiful and in love and so happy with each other, and how the place was decorated it made it like a fairy tale.

Yennj posted this response after the photos.

Both scenes, per my twitter friends, already aired. The one with the picture was from 3/3/10 and the one with Cassie was from 2005, I guess.

#51007   2013/07/10 08:40AM
    canada gal

The pic from lake tahoe was sharon's dream. Link below: 2:40

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=H3mDkk7W7lg&NR=1

#51008   2013/07/10 09:09AM
    canada gal

Looking forward to seeing Adam and Sharon together again.

We might get a Shadam scene soon. Nick tells Victor what he's done and he tells Adam. Then Adam, all p*ssed off, goes to see Nick to give him a piece of his mind, but finds Sharon instead.

Wow, this scene could be great, if only these writers would grow some brains.

#51009   2013/07/10 09:28AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: The pic from lake tahoe was sharon's dream. Link below: 2:40

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=H3mDkk7W7lg&NR=1

Thanks. I must of missed this, because I don't recall ever watching seeing it. Wow! that was some dream. It was a little creepy but on the good side. Thanks for sharing.

#51010   2013/07/10 09:31AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Looking forward to seeing Adam and Sharon together again.

We might get a Shadam scene soon. Nick tells Victor what he's done and he tells Adam. Then Adam, all p*ssed off, goes to see Nick to give him a piece of his mind, but finds Sharon instead.

Wow, this scene could be great, if only these writers would grow some brains.

Are u sure you don't write fanfic, that would be an awesome scenario, really and an emotional one especially at he part where he finds Sharon instead of Nick. I really want Adam to rip into Nick after all the misery he put Sharon through regarding Faith.

« 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 5106 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list