List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 06:46PM, Views: 2364321, Replies: 56176
    « 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 » »| page:
    #50991   2013/07/09 06:17PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Hint, Hint, Hint writers Mel was actually more entertaining then CL. What is the deal with keeping CL and getting all these short term characters.

Adam and Sharon to the top. Cant keep this couple down long writers their chemistry is just to great.

#50992   2013/07/09 07:07PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All Shadam Lovers! Waiting impatiently for the reunion of the Greatest Couple ever. Shadam for ever.

#50993   2013/07/09 07:43PM
    ynnej2198

Quote beachmomluvr: Today's Canadian, no Sharon but Adam is on. Apparently he dumps the Melanie chick and she is fired from NE, I hope it stays that way LOL!

I loved that scene. (Managed to stay awake.)

I really think this goes back to the episode before the breakup where Adam told Sharon he had to find a way to outmaneuver Victor. I really do. It is a shame that I really don't care at this point because it is boring as all getout.

Also, Villy was on and it turns out Vic hired some guy to keep Billy gambling. Again, this goes back to Victor's need to control his children's lives at all times.

A few of us on twitter are speculating that he really didn't leave the med thing go and that he found someone else to switch out Sharon's meds. So maybe by dumping Sharon, Adam thought he was protecting her, but he was really leaving her vulnerable to Victor. However, neither Victor nor Adam had any clue (I think) about Nick's secret with Summer and that it would push her off the deep end completely.

#50994   2013/07/09 07:46PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Hint, Hint, Hint writers Mel was actually more entertaining then CL. What is the deal with keeping CL and getting all these short term characters.

Adam and Sharon to the top. Cant keep this couple down long writers their chemistry is just to great.

I'm glad Adam fired her, now she won't be around him anymore. I hope she leaves GC never to be heard ever again. I wish Sharon would have been on. We need to have some Shadam back on our screen the show is getting boring.

#50995   2013/07/09 07:51PM
    ynnej2198

So, yesterday, the YR Insider account was posting many spoiler pics along with CG's live chat.

There was one picture of "Cassie" in her wedding dress and Nick kissing her on the forehead. They were at the cottage with the old furniture (man, i miss that decor) and he had a wedding band on.

The second photo [brace yourselves] is Sharon and Nick, I believe, in Lake Tahoe. I can't really tell the background, but Sharon is wearing the outfit she wore for her wedding to Adam. Nick is standing across from her in a suit with a wedding band on and holding the picture of their family that Cassie drew.

Both are on my twitter @ynnej2198. Just check my photos.

The other day Sharon told Jack that time was not linear. That she believed Cassie was still "there" living her life with their family as if the death hadn't occurred. What if this storyline (for Sharon) is acting that out with CG back as "CASSIE" who didn't die? Basically, what if they are re-living everything Sharon lived since the death but from a point of view where Shick stayed together. Thus, Tahoe might be them celebrating an anniversary or something or renewing their vows?

It was just a really odd picture. Caught me off guard. I didn't get any responses on twitter so I don't know if people even care anymore or not. But, to my knowledge, she did not wear that outfit for anything other than the Shadam wedding.

I really am missing Shadam. Even when they are on the outs they still light up the screen. I love me my Shick, too, but they are just so different. People say Shadam is toxic, and yes that is true to a point, but Adam never drove Sharon bonkers. That ship sailed when Brad died and Nick was a ping-pong ball between Sharon and Phyllis. Even when Adam was a jerk to her, you could still tell that he would have done anything for her and vice versa. This is all just rediculous.

I hope you are all doing well. I lurk daily but don't have a lot of time to post lately. I'm still watching. I comment a lot on twitter when I do watch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 07:53PM
    #50996   2013/07/09 07:56PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote ynnej2198:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Today's Canadian, no Sharon but Adam is on. Apparently he dumps the Melanie chick and she is fired from NE, I hope it stays that way LOL!

I really think this goes back to the episode before the breakup where Adam told Sharon he had to find a way to outmaneuver Victor. I really do. It is a shame that I really don't care at this point because it is boring as all getout.

Also, Villy was on and it turns out Vic hired some guy to keep Billy gambling. Again, this goes back to Victor's need to control his children's lives at all times.

A few of us on twitter are speculating that he really didn't leave the med thing go and that he found someone else to switch out Sharon's meds. So maybe by dumping Sharon, Adam thought he was protecting her, but he was really leaving her vulnerable to Victor. However, neither Victor nor Adam had any clue (I think) about Nick's secret with Summer and that it would push her off the deep end completely.

Great to see you! Yes, let Melanie move on to Billy LOL! (sorry Villy fans), would rather see her gone totally.

Great speculation, I will be curious to see how these Shick scenes go on Friday.

#50997   2013/07/09 07:58PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote ynnej2198: So, yesterday, the YR Insider account was posting many spoiler pics along with CG's live chat.

There was one picture of "Cassie" in her wedding dress and Nick kissing her on the forehead. They were at the cottage with the old furniture (man, i miss that decor) and he had a wedding band on.

The second photo [brace yourselves] is Sharon and Nick, I believe, in Lake Tahoe. I can't really tell the background, but Sharon is wearing the outfit she wore for her wedding to Adam. Nick is standing across from her in a suit with a wedding band on and holding the picture of their family that Cassie drew.

Both are on my twitter @ynnej2198. Just check my photos.

The other day Sharon told Jack that time was not linear. That she believed Cassie was still "there" living her life with their family as if the death hadn't occurred. What if this storyline (for Sharon) is acting that out with CG back as "CASSIE" who didn't die? Basically, what if they are re-living everything Sharon lived since the death but from a point of view where Shick stayed together. Thus, Tahoe might be them celebrating an anniversary or something or renewing their vows?

It was just a really odd picture. Caught me off guard. I didn't get any responses on twitter so I don't know if people even care anymore or not. But, to my knowledge, she did not wear that outfit for anything other than the Shadam wedding.

I really am missing Shadam. Even when they are on the outs they still light up the screen. I love me my Shick, too, but they are just so different. People say Shadam is toxic, and yes that is true to a point, but Adam never drove Sharon bonkers. That ship sailed when Brad died and Nick was a ping-pong ball between Sharon and Phyllis. Even when Adam was a jerk to her, you could still tell that he would have done anything for her and vice versa. This is all just rediculous.

I hope you are all doing well. I lurk daily but don't have a lot of time to post lately. I'm still watching. I comment a lot on twitter when I do watch.

Hey I saw that pic too (but don't tweet...) so is that a new pic of Sharon and Nick with Sharon wearing that outfit? Strange...

#50998   2013/07/09 08:02PM
    starlight19

Quote ynnej2198:

ITA. I had a feeling all along that Victor had his hands in Billy's gambling, I mean come on it's Victor, he hates Billy with a passion so he would do anything to get him away from his precious Victoria.

The bolded part. I've posted something similar to this a couple of pages back regarding Victor, and I think he did find and hired someone to switch her meds without Sharon knowing it, why else bring in that story line. Victor would never let one of his plans go. He would always find another way to do it. Now Sharon is delusional and living in this fantasy land. The only people that know something is up with Sharon is Avery and Adam.

I wonder how Adam is going to react if this turns out to be true that Victor is really tampering with her meds.

#50999   2013/07/09 08:12PM
    ynnej2198

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote ynnej2198:

Great to see you! Yes, let Melanie move on to Billy LOL! (sorry Villy fans), would rather see her gone totally.

Great speculation, I will be curious to see how these Shick scenes go on Friday.

I think it is new but someone said it may be from a dream. She did say she thinks the Nick/Cassie one is new though. I don't recall Sharon dreaming about Nick post-Adam (unless when they were on the outs?) that she would be wearing that outfit in that setting. It is just odd to me.

Hope you are well, Beachmom. As far as Melanie...I don't care about her and I like Villy but I'm not invested in them. They need some shaking up.

#51000   2013/07/09 08:52PM
    starlight19

Quote ynnej2198:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote ynnej2198:

I think it is new but someone said it may be from a dream. She did say she thinks the Nick/Cassie one is new though. I don't recall Sharon dreaming about Nick post-Adam (unless when they were on the outs?) that she would be wearing that outfit in that setting. It is just odd to me.

Hope you are well, Beachmom. As far as Melanie...I don't care about her and I like Villy but I'm not invested in them. They need some shaking up.

These pictures have me confused. I don't think they're new then again I could be wrong, but both pictures look like the Nick of 2009/2010 (longer hair)when he and Sharon were on the outs. The one with Cassie his hair is longer also, so I don't know how this is going to play out. Even as you say it's a dream of Sharon still doesn't explain Nick's longer hair.

« 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list