List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/20 09:48AM, Views: 2425720, Replies: 56334
    « 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 » »| page:
    #50981   2013/07/09 01:16PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote quimby: JMO, I think these writer's backburned MM as punishment for his Twitter comments. When the writer's took over, they were all about Shadam, then they took a 180 with the storyline and completely destroyed them. Adam is back in nowhere land and Sharon is still not fixed.

I didn't follow MM, so I don't what happened. But you could be right. Everything was going good till he got shot, after that it went completely to the dogs. And as for Sharon things are going to get worse before they get better. If what NB confirmed Sharon part in the paternity results then she needs serious help. Will she be charged for assault? What will Adam say about all this.

I like that NOWHERE land comment. That's where he was last summer when he was stuck with CL.

I dont believe this is for his twitter comment at all. He wasnt talking about EB. Some idiot sent the twitter to EB and started the fight. That idiot got their self banned form twitter for their stupidity. I think these writers have more since then to believe some idiot that hates Adam and takes it out on MM.

Oh, all I can say is RME stupid idiots. Don't these people know these are just actors playing a CHARACTER!!!! Some take everything so seriously or literally.

Yes they do and its the same ones over and over. Reality √ people!

#50982   2013/07/09 01:20PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Any reported Shadam sightings this week. Love Sharons scene with Cassie. Shows how delusional Sharon is. Cant wait to see Adam to the rescue with some help for her.

No yesterday CDN show was all about Jack, Nick, Phyllis and Summer and the big reveal. PB was outstanding, then you have Chylan thrown in with her parents and Likey scenes. No Adam and no Sharon. Notice how even Adam scenes are becoming fewer and fewer along with Sharon's. Maybe he will be on today's, though I didn't see him in the previews, so I don't know.

My guess is Adam and Sharon arent being seen much because the will be seen more then the newbies in the months to come.

Hope you're right because this is becoming a joke, not seeing them on daily. Instead we're force fed by all these newbies and Chylan which are on everyday.

They arent force feeding me as I dont watch it.

#50983   2013/07/09 01:25PM
    doriangrey

Quote quimby: JMO, I think these writer's backburned MM as punishment for his Twitter comments. When the writer's took over, they were all about Shadam, then they took a 180 with the storyline and completely destroyed them. Adam is back in nowhere land and Sharon is still not fixed.

Maybe. MM's twitter silence speaks volumes.

#50984   2013/07/09 01:37PM
    Jackie10

Quote doriangrey:

Maybe. MM's twitter silence speaks volumes.

It does he said he was tired of the people stirring trouble where there was none. He said he was taking a break. The idiots that want to cause trouble between the actors because they dont like the character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 01:38PM
    #50985   2013/07/09 02:15PM
    Gramee Bee

I have officially gone into my ‘WAKE ME WHEN THIS IS OVER' mode, I don’t think I can stomach another episode of watching Chelsbore. I know things will eventually happen to straighten things out, either TPTB will be dumped because the ratings get so bad, or MCE’s contract will not be extended, or MM will become so disenchanted he will threaten to quit, or last but not least CBS/Sony will recognize the best pairing, the one who brings the talk, the ratings and the moola is our beloved SHADAM.

Something has to change, and soon. The discontent among fans, message boards, blogs is so negative that I don’t see anything but a course correction in the future.

Gotta keep the faith, but for now WAKE ME WHEN THIS IS OVER!

SHADAM, come out, come out wherever you are!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 02:17PM
    #50986   2013/07/09 04:02PM
    beachmomluvr

Today's Canadian, no Sharon but Adam is on. Apparently he dumps the Melanie chick and she is fired from NE, I hope it stays that way LOL!

#50987   2013/07/09 04:36PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: Today's Canadian, no Sharon but Adam is on. Apparently he dumps the Melanie chick and she is fired from NE, I hope it stays that way LOL!

Yes, I was happy to see that. Now she has no job and she could GC. We knew she was going to be just short term. What made me RME when she told Adam she was starting to have feelings for him, lol. Not she's fast.

#50988   2013/07/09 04:37PM
    Lolababy29

Quote beachmomluvr: Today's Canadian, no Sharon but Adam is on. Apparently he dumps the Melanie chick and she is fired from NE, I hope it stays that way LOL!

Sounds great can't wait to see this. Too bad Sharon wasn't on though.

#50989   2013/07/09 06:00PM
    Lolababy29

Team Shadam ♥ ♥ I haven't given up on our couple and never will. Back to the top!

#50990   2013/07/09 06:13PM
    quimby

Quote starlight19:

Yes, I was happy to see that. Now she has no job and she could GC. We knew she was going to be just short term. What made me RME when she told Adam she was starting to have feelings for him, lol. Not she's fast.

Hope this is the end of her. She has to go. Why are these writer's insist on keeping Shadam apart? They should realize that fans will not stand for this. They will see it in the ratings. I really hope they smarten up and fix this mess.

« 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list