List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/24 05:39AM, Views: 2363727, Replies: 56175
    « 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 » »| page:
    #50971   2013/07/08 08:24PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: Total Viewers
    1. Y&R 4,556,000 (+134,000/+13,000)
    2. B&B 3,494,000 (+108,000/+156,000)
    3. DAYS 2,665,000 (+211,000/+336,000)
    4. GH 2,453,000 (+23,000/+176,000)

Y&R
    Monday: 3.4/4,797,000
    Tuesday: 3.4/4,635,000
    Wednesday: 3.1/4,484,000
    Thursday: 3.2/4,514,000
    Friday: 3.0/4,348,000

Yes the Adam-Melanie hook up was the lowest rated show of the week, just shows how nobody gives a crap about this IMO. Wasn't 3.0 the same rating for the Chadam kitchen sink wedding? Poor MM, he really has been downgraded IMO, this just seems just like last summer....sigh.

LOL, sirs them right. They thought they would have something special with Adam/Melanie but they tanked, no sexual chemistry what so ever. I thought this was suppose to be Adam's year, we're still waiting.....I can't believe they reduced Adam screen time and his storyline really sucks. There nothing to look forward to. Have you noticed his facial expression when he talks, no wait he's had none for a couple of months.

Only when he is with Sharon he comes alive and his facial expression says it all.

#50972   2013/07/09 06:08AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All Shadam Lovers! Cant wait to see what happens in the coming months for our couple. These writers need to bring entertaining back to Y&R.

#50973   2013/07/09 07:51AM
    Jackie10

Any reported Shadam sightings this week. Love Sharons scene with Cassie. Shows how delusional Sharon is. Cant wait to see Adam to the rescue with some help for her.

#50974   2013/07/09 07:56AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Any reported Shadam sightings this week. Love Sharons scene with Cassie. Shows how delusional Sharon is. Cant wait to see Adam to the rescue with some help for her.

No yesterday CDN show was all about Jack, Nick, Phyllis and Summer and the big reveal. PB was outstanding, then you have Chylan thrown in with her parents and Likey scenes. No Adam and no Sharon. Notice how even Adam scenes are becoming fewer and fewer along with Sharon's. Maybe he will be on today's, though I didn't see him in the previews, so I don't know.

#50975   2013/07/09 08:30AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Any reported Shadam sightings this week. Love Sharons scene with Cassie. Shows how delusional Sharon is. Cant wait to see Adam to the rescue with some help for her.

No yesterday CDN show was all about Jack, Nick, Phyllis and Summer and the big reveal. PB was outstanding, then you have Chylan thrown in with her parents and Likey scenes. No Adam and no Sharon. Notice how even Adam scenes are becoming fewer and fewer along with Sharon's. Maybe he will be on today's, though I didn't see him in the previews, so I don't know.

My guess is Adam and Sharon arent being seen much because the will be seen more then the newbies in the months to come.

#50976   2013/07/09 08:34AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

My guess is Adam and Sharon arent being seen much because the will be seen more then the newbies in the months to come.

Hope you're right because this is becoming a joke, not seeing them on daily. Instead we're force fed by all these newbies and Chylan which are on everyday.

#50977   2013/07/09 09:47AM
    quimby

JMO, I think these writer's backburned MM as punishment for his Twitter comments. When the writer's took over, they were all about Shadam, then they took a 180 with the storyline and completely destroyed them. Adam is back in nowhere land and Sharon is still not fixed.

#50978   2013/07/09 10:18AM
    starlight19

Quote quimby: JMO, I think these writer's backburned MM as punishment for his Twitter comments. When the writer's took over, they were all about Shadam, then they took a 180 with the storyline and completely destroyed them. Adam is back in nowhere land and Sharon is still not fixed.

I didn't follow MM, so I don't what happened. But you could be right. Everything was going good till he got shot, after that it went completely to the dogs. And as for Sharon things are going to get worse before they get better. If what NB confirmed Sharon part in the paternity results then she needs serious help. Will she be charged for assault? What will Adam say about all this.

I like that NOWHERE land comment. That's where he was last summer when he was stuck with CL.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 10:19AM
    #50979   2013/07/09 10:57AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote quimby: JMO, I think these writer's backburned MM as punishment for his Twitter comments. When the writer's took over, they were all about Shadam, then they took a 180 with the storyline and completely destroyed them. Adam is back in nowhere land and Sharon is still not fixed.

I didn't follow MM, so I don't what happened. But you could be right. Everything was going good till he got shot, after that it went completely to the dogs. And as for Sharon things are going to get worse before they get better. If what NB confirmed Sharon part in the paternity results then she needs serious help. Will she be charged for assault? What will Adam say about all this.

I like that NOWHERE land comment. That's where he was last summer when he was stuck with CL.

I dont believe this is for his twitter comment at all. He wasnt talking about EB. Some idiot sent the twitter to EB and started the fight. That idiot got their self banned form twitter for their stupidity. I think these writers have more since then to believe some idiot that hates Adam and takes it out on MM.

#50980   2013/07/09 11:20AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

I dont believe this is for his twitter comment at all. He wasnt talking about EB. Some idiot sent the twitter to EB and started the fight. That idiot got their self banned form twitter for their stupidity. I think these writers have more since then to believe some idiot that hates Adam and takes it out on MM.

Oh, all I can say is RME stupid idiots. Don't these people know these are just actors playing a CHARACTER!!!! Some take everything so seriously or literally.

« 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list