List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 06:15AM, Views: 2263822, Replies: 55527
    « 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 » »| page:
    #50961   2013/07/08 12:02PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: hey everyone

I was on another site and they posted ratings for Jun 24-28 and the ratings are low, esp. friday's with Adam and Mel, 3.0.

What is really interesting is that even though they were able to muster some viewers, it is nothing compared to the other soaps where some more than quadrupled their viewership compared to Y&R (GH). The writing is on the wall.

Well it sirs them right, with all the BS their dishing out. Wait till IF they make Sharon be the one that switched the paternity results they will lose alot of Sharon fans.

One more thing...it's good news for our couple, I think.

In reference to the rating for the week of jun 24-28, June 24 and 25 received the highest rates for the week at 3.4 and they both contained the Adam-Sharon-Nick triangle.

Was this their scenes at Crimson Lights and about Nick?

#50962   2013/07/08 01:31PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I was on another site and they posted ratings for Jun 24-28 and the ratings are low, esp. friday's with Adam and Mel, 3.0.

What is really interesting is that even though they were able to muster some viewers, it is nothing compared to the other soaps where some more than quadrupled their viewership compared to Y&R (GH). The writing is on the wall.

Well it sirs them right, with all the BS their dishing out. Wait till IF they make Sharon be the one that switched the paternity results they will lose alot of Sharon fans.

In reference to the rating for the week of jun 24-28, June 24 and 25 received the highest rates for the week at 3.4 and they both contained the Adam-Sharon-Nick triangle.

yes, those were the 2 days.

#50963   2013/07/08 02:11PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Thanks. What does that tell you Shadam brings in the ratings even when they're not a couple they bring ratings. Imagine if they were a couple and on regularly.

#50964   2013/07/08 02:37PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Thanks. What does that tell you Shadam brings in the ratings even when they're not a couple they bring ratings. Imagine if they were a couple and on regularly.

OMG, I went back to the site to get the link to show you the ratings and it is no longer there. It was posted on soapcentral message board before I left to do some errands and now its gone.

#50965   2013/07/08 04:34PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

OMG, I went back to the site to get the link to show you the ratings and it is no longer there. It was posted on soapcentral message board before I left to do some errands and now its gone.

What the hell is wrong with that MB links, spoilers keep on disappearing. The one with Sharon and Adam's surprising turn, I saw it on there in the down the road spoilers then I checked again and it was removed.

#50966   2013/07/08 05:39PM
    quimby

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Shadam are the couple of the future. They will one day fill Victor and Nikkis shoes when the leave the soap. Looking forward to those days. Hopefully they will start the transition soon.

I really, really hope so, because so far this has been nothing but misery for our couple. They're nothing without each other. You can cleary tell they are lonely and miserable.

ICAM and I am miserable watching this cr*p drag on and on. It is painful to watch Sharon and Adam in different s/ls. When they're together the sun just shines brighter.

I heard there is going to be an "epic" Ball. Does anyone know when and what for what reason?

Does anyone know when will Mrs C's death be announced?

We know Phyllis is leaving debut August, so the summergate will end (thank goodness), but we will we have to endure more hardship for Sharon; likewise with Adam. Really can't see anyone but Adam and Sharon being there for each other.

Y&R has become unwatchable. Only thing that is watchable right now is Carmine. LOL

100% agree. I cringe everytime I see Adam and Mel in a scene together or him sitting at the AC with Vic or Mel or alone having a drink,UGH reminds me of last summer all he did was sitting around at Crimson Lights, GCAC or on the stupid green couch talking with CL in the most boring s/l ever. He did nothing was interacting with the Newmans nothing. Sharon the same thing I cringe what they are doing to her making her see Ghost Cassie again, she is headed for a really bad breakdown. I don't FF but sometimes I feel like it but I don't because it's Sharon and Adam.

I can MM seriously be happy with this S/L it's so boring and dragging it. We still don't know who this mysterious person is that he's been dealing with. It's been almost 3 months and nothing, another dragged out storyline. This lovefest between father and son is boring me. Sharon seem to think she is getting back with Nick, poor Sharon is living in fantasy land.

Bolded part. We'll see about this "EPIC" Ball, key word EPIC if it's anything like the much talked about Nicktor wedding I won't believe it till I see it.

Bolded part. I am too. and Billy and Chloe, the rest is snoozeville. I just want Shadam be back on track and to JG please fix these troubled souls. They are lost without each other.

These writer's like to make us think that something "epic" is going to happen. Just like the big Valentines Day snow storm, or the Nicktor wedding, or Summergate all turned out huge disappointments. I don't think these writer's know how to write anything epic. If Sharon turns out to be the fall guy for this epic failure of a storyline, I'm done. I have lost all faith with anything they do and what they promised us, is not materializing.

#50967   2013/07/08 08:07PM
    beachmomluvr

NB tweeted that he is going to reveal how Phyllis leaves the show tomorrow at noon, I think though that he may just be teasing JMO.

#50968   2013/07/08 08:11PM
    beachmomluvr

Total Viewers
    1. Y&R 4,556,000 (+134,000/+13,000)
    2. B&B 3,494,000 (+108,000/+156,000)
    3. DAYS 2,665,000 (+211,000/+336,000)
    4. GH 2,453,000 (+23,000/+176,000)

Y&R
    Monday: 3.4/4,797,000
    Tuesday: 3.4/4,635,000
    Wednesday: 3.1/4,484,000
    Thursday: 3.2/4,514,000
    Friday: 3.0/4,348,000

Yes the Adam-Melanie hook up was the lowest rated show of the week, just shows how nobody gives a crap about this IMO. Wasn't 3.0 the same rating for the Chadam kitchen sink wedding? Poor MM, he really has been downgraded IMO, this just seems just like last summer....sigh.

#50969   2013/07/08 08:15PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: NB tweeted that he is going to reveal how Phyllis leaves the show tomorrow at noon, I think though that he may just be teasing JMO.

I saw, maybe he will or maybe he won't. Wouldn't it be great.

These writer's like to make us think that something "epic" is going to happen. Just like the big Valentines Day snow storm, or the Nicktor wedding, or Summergate all turned out huge disappointments. I don't think these writer's know how to write anything epic. If Sharon turns out to be the fall guy for this epic failure of a storyline, I'm done. I have lost all faith with anything they do and what they promised us, is not materializing.

I agree, there was nothing EPIC about all these storyline, the only that was good was the Valentine's when Sharon and Adam spent it together, it was awesome, the rest was BLAH!!! along with the Nicktor's Wedding and Summer's paternity turned out to be a big "FAIL" I really hope Sharon is NOT involved in this, though I don't think she is, she wouldn't be that cruel. It's not in Sharon's nature to hurt people she cares about.

#50970   2013/07/08 08:18PM
    lilie

Hello My fellow Shadam fans/friends.

I have been missing our couple so much that I'm having Shadam's withdrawl.

I really hope to see them in scenes together very soon because this drought we're experiencing sucks big time

Here's to bringing our couple on top. Shadam rocks

« 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list