List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/15 12:23PM, Views: 2247845, Replies: 55490
    « 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 » »| page:
    #50951   2013/07/08 10:57AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I am truly worried about MM. He doesnt seem happy at all. He is putting nothing into Adam and it worries me. I hate that some of the Shadam haters had to cause trouble between he and EB and now MM is not on twitter. We learned a lot from MM and his tweets.

Yes jackie, I am worried about MM. He is performing his scenes as best as he can, but there is a real disconnect. I wondered if anyone notices that MM is so more expressive when he's in scenes with SC. JMO.

Shadam <3

Its not just the lack of Shadam it is the degrading propping of the newbies. CL, Dylan, Mel. Adam can only do so much. But they are keeping him on the side lines of crappy story lines. Adam is a key player. A key family member. A legacy player. MM always put forth effort and made Adam a presents on the soap now he just doesnt its like he is just there says his lines and thats it.

ITA, it is interesting that he says he's now "an army of one" meaning that, like you said, he just there, says his lines, and calls it a day. He is not invested in this cr*pfest. I wish we were privy to the real truth.

He has just signed a contract for 2 or 3 more years, but from what I've seen on Y&R, I think he may be looking for something else. His s/ls are going nowhere fast.

Victoria, Nick and Sharon has been removed from NE, and we only see him making gawd-awful nice-nice with daddy dearest.

You're right. It pains me to see poor Adam stuck in nowhere land with that terrible actress that plays Mel. And now, we have to watch the baby thing again. OH gawd, this show is literally killing me. I am so turned off by this sh*tty writing for Adam.

Writers, please bring back the drama and angst only Adam and Sharon can deliver. Shadam <3

#50952   2013/07/08 11:18AM
    canada gal

hey everyone

I was on another site and they posted ratings for Jun 24-28 and the ratings are low, esp. friday's with Adam and Mel, 3.0.

What is really interesting is that even though they were able to muster some viewers, it is nothing compared to the other soaps where some more than quadrupled their viewership compared to Y&R (GH). The writing is on the wall.

#50953   2013/07/08 11:23AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Shadam are the couple of the future. They will one day fill Victor and Nikkis shoes when the leave the soap. Looking forward to those days. Hopefully they will start the transition soon.

I really, really hope so, because so far this has been nothing but misery for our couple. They're nothing without each other. You can cleary tell they are lonely and miserable.

ICAM and I am miserable watching this cr*p drag on and on. It is painful to watch Sharon and Adam in different s/ls. When they're together the sun just shines brighter.

I heard there is going to be an "epic" Ball. Does anyone know when and what for what reason?

Does anyone know when will Mrs C's death be announced?

We know Phyllis is leaving debut August, so the summergate will end (thank goodness), but we will we have to endure more hardship for Sharon; likewise with Adam. Really can't see anyone but Adam and Sharon being there for each other.

Y&R has become unwatchable. Only thing that is watchable right now is Carmine. LOL

100% agree. I cringe everytime I see Adam and Mel in a scene together or him sitting at the AC with Vic or Mel or alone having a drink,UGH reminds me of last summer all he did was sitting around at Crimson Lights, GCAC or on the stupid green couch talking with CL in the most boring s/l ever. He did nothing was interacting with the Newmans nothing. Sharon the same thing I cringe what they are doing to her making her see Ghost Cassie again, she is headed for a really bad breakdown. I don't FF but sometimes I feel like it but I don't because it's Sharon and Adam.

I can MM seriously be happy with this S/L it's so boring and dragging it. We still don't know who this mysterious person is that he's been dealing with. It's been almost 3 months and nothing, another dragged out storyline. This lovefest between father and son is boring me. Sharon seem to think she is getting back with Nick, poor Sharon is living in fantasy land.

Bolded part. We'll see about this "EPIC" Ball, key word EPIC if it's anything like the much talked about Nicktor wedding I won't believe it till I see it.

Bolded part. I am too. and Billy and Chloe, the rest is snoozeville. I just want Shadam be back on track and to JG please fix these troubled souls. They are lost without each other.

#50954   2013/07/08 11:26AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: hey everyone

I was on another site and they posted ratings for Jun 24-28 and the ratings are low, esp. friday's with Adam and Mel, 3.0.

What is really interesting is that even though they were able to muster some viewers, it is nothing compared to the other soaps where some more than quadrupled their viewership compared to Y&R (GH). The writing is on the wall.

Well it sirs them right, with all the BS their dishing out. Wait till IF they make Sharon be the one that switched the paternity results they will lose alot of Sharon fans.

#50955   2013/07/08 11:32AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I am truly worried about MM. He doesnt seem happy at all. He is putting nothing into Adam and it worries me. I hate that some of the Shadam haters had to cause trouble between he and EB and now MM is not on twitter. We learned a lot from MM and his tweets.

Yes jackie, I am worried about MM. He is performing his scenes as best as he can, but there is a real disconnect. I wondered if anyone notices that MM is so more expressive when he's in scenes with SC. JMO.

Shadam <3

Its not just the lack of Shadam it is the degrading propping of the newbies. CL, Dylan, Mel. Adam can only do so much. But they are keeping him on the side lines of crappy story lines. Adam is a key player. A key family member. A legacy player. MM always put forth effort and made Adam a presents on the soap now he just doesnt its like he is just there says his lines and thats it.

ITA, it is interesting that he says he's now "an army of one" meaning that, like you said, he just there, says his lines, and calls it a day. He is not invested in this cr*pfest. I wish we were privy to the real truth.

He has just signed a contract for 2 or 3 more years, but from what I've seen on Y&R, I think he may be looking for something else. His s/ls are going nowhere fast.

Victoria, Nick and Sharon has been removed from NE, and we only see him making gawd-awful nice-nice with daddy dearest.

You're right. It pains me to see poor Adam stuck in nowhere land with that terrible actress that plays Mel. And now, we have to watch the baby thing again. OH gawd, this show is literally killing me. I am so turned off by this sh*tty writing for Adam.

Writers, please bring back the drama and angst only Adam and Sharon can deliver. Shadam <3

Excellent post. That's what I noticed about MM(Adam) he's not expressive at all. He has this Poker face on all the time with everyone he comes into contact, sometimes even with Sharon. The only thing that comes out of his face are those tears like he's the only one hurting. I don't see him smile or laugh, or just be his old self with lots of wit and snark.

He really became unrecognisable and Sharon also. They seem so lonely without each other.

#50956   2013/07/08 11:34AM
    Jackie10

I dont think Sharon switched the paternity test or messed with the hair. I think Sharon is just thinking in her state of delusion that everyone will turn against Little Nicky and she will be there to pick him up. I am hoping they make it Faiths hair (please writers) get Little Nicky out of Sharons hair once and for all.

But Sharon is in a bad way. Where is Adam, she needs some help badly. Of course Adam needs some help right now also.

#50957   2013/07/08 11:36AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: hey everyone

Well it sirs them right, with all the BS their dishing out. Wait till IF they make Sharon be the one that switched the paternity results they will lose alot of Sharon fans.

One more thing...it's good news for our couple, I think.

In reference to the rating for the week of jun 24-28, June 24 and 25 received the highest rates for the week at 3.4 and they both contained the Adam-Sharon-Nick triangle.

#50958   2013/07/08 11:43AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Shadam <3

When was this as his contract last I heard was up in 2014. And I feel like you that he is looking for other things. As he said last year after the crap fest he was put in he was thinking about walking away. Then MAB got fired and he was promised the mess would be cleaned up.

#50959   2013/07/08 11:49AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I dont think Sharon switched the paternity test or messed with the hair. I think Sharon is just thinking in her state of delusion that everyone will turn against Little Nicky and she will be there to pick him up. I am hoping they make it Faiths hair (please writers) get Little Nicky out of Sharons hair once and for all.

But Sharon is in a bad way. Where is Adam, she needs some help badly. Of course Adam needs some help right now also.

I don't think she did also, but I don't understand why some people do think she did.

They're both in a bad way. They should be locked in a room just the two of them and talk, talk, and talk till there blue in the face kidding...Sharon really needs help desparately if she really thinks this fantasy of getting Nick back is going to work...It's going to back fire on her, and then we have Adam thinking his dad was going to love and accept him unconditonally, wrong he loves him but with conditons that he has to listen and do what he says...

#50960   2013/07/08 11:56AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Shadam <3

When was this as his contract last I heard was up in 2014. And I feel like you that he is looking for other things. As he said last year after the crap fest he was put in he was thinking about walking away. Then MAB got fired and he was promised the mess would be cleaned up.

I think he signed on for 2 years, not sure. Did he sign before 2013 happened. He was promised this would be Adam's year and we're still waiting for it to happen. He looks miserable in the role unless I'm looking too much into it. But he's lost all fire and passion that makes Adam the man he was. You can clearly see it in his eyes.

He just sparkes and shines when he's doing scenes with Sharon, even those 2 scenes at Crimson Lights they just shined both of them. That's what I want to see.

« 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list