List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452020, Replies: 56380
    « 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 » »| page:
    #50941   2013/07/08 09:06AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Jonathan1993, this is a non bash Shadam thread, please stay out. We have been nice to you always, but you have just crossed the line.

If you want to argue your point, please post a thread outside this non-bash Shadam, otherwise please respect this thread and the posters.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 09:07AM
    #50942   2013/07/08 09:19AM
    Jonathan1993

Quote canada gal: Jonathan1993, this is a non bash Shadam thread, please stay out. We have been nice to you always, but you have just crossed the line.

If you want to argue your point, please post a thread outside this non-bash Shadam, otherwise please respect this thread and the posters.

Ok i apologize for that post. I respect you guys loyalty, personally i dont care who adam gets paired with.

#50943   2013/07/08 09:24AM
    Jackie10

Shadam are the couple of the future. They will one day fill Victor and Nikkis shoes when the leave the soap. Looking forward to those days. Hopefully they will start the transition soon.

#50944   2013/07/08 09:28AM
    Jackie10

Quote Jonathan1993:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr: IMO, the epitomy of the Shadam SL was in early February when Adam and Sharon were working together at NE, they looked amazing together and it really looked like they could be GC's next powercouple, those days seem so long ago. I feel like this has just been some giant tease for us...sigh.

Yes them working together and their trip down memory lane with the Cajun food and the talk of NO was so great. The way the writers are writing Adam now like he was last year is so disappointing. They had him headed in the right direction from October-April. Then CL ends up pg and Adam goes gaga for a Baby like Victoria. GMAB! Another Victoria/Little
    Nicky is definitely not needed or wanted on this soap.

I can't begrudge Adam's desire for a child and family of his own. For years he's done everything he could to get his dad's love and affection, and he still doesn't have it. And he knows he doesn't have it, which is really sad imo. Victor is only capable of conditional love, and Adam is fully aware of this fact. I also remember Adam being ecstatic just sitting on the couch with Sharon while Faith played. He said something about if a genie were to grant him a wish, he'd tell him to take a hike, as he had everything he wanted. Yes, a baby with Chels ties these two together forever, but hopefully the will be supportive parents, like Chloe and Billy. I still don't see Adam pining for Chels as much as he's pining for the loss of their baby and potential family life. The letter he wrote to his unborn
    child was heart wrenching. If Chels ever cared for Adam she would have
    stopped this paternity charade after reading that letter. Instead, she
    cries and then continues the con and lies to Adam's face that he's not the father.
    I hope she pays dearly for her deception, and that Adam finds out
    the truth soon, and not 18 years later. What would have been a better
    and more believable sl is Adam reconciling with and marrying Sharon
    again. Then, finding out about the baby and having to make a choice
    between being a father or being with Sharon. Now THAT would have
    been some serious angst!

I agree with the bold. It shows how little she truly cared about him. As we said their whole 6 month marriage she was all about me, me, me.

Chels is the female equivalent to Adam, overreacts to being hurt look at Adam having sex with sharon 200 times and Melanie 2 times, chels a ons with dullan and lieing about the baby. You shadam fans are really loyal and hypocritical because if Adam cared about aharon he wouldn't have thrown away the memory card to set her free from jail, instead he would let her rot in prison because he was hurt she slept with sammy. Don't get me wrong adam is my all time fave, but he haven't treated sharon like the queen of gc either. That's just the way chels and adam are two peas in a pod. JMO

CL is a low life con. Who made a living off of other people she will never ever come close to being as good as Adam. She ruined no telling how many peoples lives. And no telling how many may have even died because of her games. Adam knows nothing about her. And she knows nothing about him. He needs to stay away from her.

#50945   2013/07/08 10:04AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Shadam are the couple of the future. They will one day fill Victor and Nikkis shoes when the leave the soap. Looking forward to those days. Hopefully they will start the transition soon.

I really, really hope so, because so far this has been nothing but misery for our couple. They're nothing without each other. You can cleary tell they are lonely and miserable.

#50946   2013/07/08 10:15AM
    Jackie10

I am truly worried about MM. He doesnt seem happy at all. He is putting nothing into Adam and it worries me. I hate that some of the Shadam haters had to cause trouble between he and EB and now MM is not on twitter. We learned a lot from MM and his tweets.

#50947   2013/07/08 10:26AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Shadam are the couple of the future. They will one day fill Victor and Nikkis shoes when the leave the soap. Looking forward to those days. Hopefully they will start the transition soon.

I really, really hope so, because so far this has been nothing but misery for our couple. They're nothing without each other. You can cleary tell they are lonely and miserable.

ICAM and I am miserable watching this cr*p drag on and on. It is painful to watch Sharon and Adam in different s/ls. When they're together the sun just shines brighter.

I heard there is going to be an "epic" Ball. Does anyone know when and what for what reason?

Does anyone know when will Mrs C's death be announced?

We know Phyllis is leaving debut August, so the summergate will end (thank goodness), but we will we have to endure more hardship for Sharon; likewise with Adam. Really can't see anyone but Adam and Sharon being there for each other.

Y&R has become unwatchable. Only thing that is watchable right now is Carmine. LOL

#50948   2013/07/08 10:31AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I am truly worried about MM. He doesnt seem happy at all. He is putting nothing into Adam and it worries me. I hate that some of the Shadam haters had to cause trouble between he and EB and now MM is not on twitter. We learned a lot from MM and his tweets.

Yes jackie, I am worried about MM. He is performing his scenes as best as he can, but there is a real disconnect. I wondered if anyone notices that MM is so more expressive when he's in scenes with SC. JMO.

Shadam <3

#50949   2013/07/08 10:38AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: I am truly worried about MM. He doesnt seem happy at all. He is putting nothing into Adam and it worries me. I hate that some of the Shadam haters had to cause trouble between he and EB and now MM is not on twitter. We learned a lot from MM and his tweets.

Yes jackie, I am worried about MM. He is performing his scenes as best as he can, but there is a real disconnect. I wondered if anyone notices that MM is so more expressive when he's in scenes with SC. JMO.

Shadam <3

Its not just the lack of Shadam it is the degrading propping of the newbies. CL, Dylan, Mel. Adam can only do so much. But they are keeping him on the side lines of crappy story lines. Adam is a key player. A key family member. A legacy player. MM always put forth effort and made Adam a presents on the soap now he just doesnt its like he is just there says his lines and thats it.

#50950   2013/07/08 10:41AM
    Jackie10

OT: $ Bill buys Queen Katie a Tera on B&B to say he is sorry for sleeping for Brook and getting her pregnant(she miscarried). Bill is a gorgeous man but it would take more than that buck-o.

« 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list