List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 12:19PM, Views: 2425279, Replies: 56332
    « 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 » »| page:
    #50931   2013/07/07 09:14PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote muhneyism: I can't take anymore of Chelcon & her whack baby story sucking the life out of Adam. It's like a nightmare that won't end. I hate the way they're writing Adam. This imposter is not Adam. He's a depressing mess. Guys, make sure you write, tweet or whatever and let TPTB know that we want better for Adam and Michael Muhney and I hope it's not him getting bullied on set like Nelson Branco keeps saying because that is so not cool.

I agree. This baby story line has been going on for months with NO end in sight. It feel like Cl has been pregnant for ever.

I agree. Shadam seemed to be on the right track then and what JG said about rebuilding Sharon and finding love at the end of it seem to really fit. I do think that we were headed for some sort of triangle storyline with Chelsea, Adam, and Sharon. However, I really have to wonder if that shifted when the writers found out MS was leaving because why else would we see Sharon so OOC pining for Nick and claiming that was her true love??? It just seem like in an instant they destroyed Shadam and then had Sharon involved in this paternity s/l. It makes no sense. Sharon was very supportive of Avery and Nick in the beginning. She gave Avery advice and there seem to be some camaraderie there. Now, Sharon wants to be there for Nick?? We all know Sharon's heart will always belong with Adam. I am not buying this story at all.

I agree. Bolded part, if we were to have some sort of triangle between it wouldn't be as interesting or dramatic as a Adam/Sharon/Nick. I rather watch Adam/Sharon/nick anyday then the triangle involving CL.

Bolded part. TIIC can rewrite history all they want, but we know what happened in the last 4 years of Shadam. During those 4 years it wasn't all peaches and cream, but at least
    we got to see Sharon and Adam love for one and it was real. What is this CL is Adam's true love.......yah, right. He doesn't even give a second thought. This adam is all about the baby and not her.

#50932   2013/07/07 09:32PM
    beachmomluvr

I am not sure what NB's tweet about the "tea being spilt" is about, although I am very curious! He did RT a lot of anti-Y&R tweets today, especially ones from fans complaining about what this paternity SL is doing for Sharon's character so I wouldn't put it past TIIC to throw Sharon under the bus.

Also, supposedly MS posted on Instagram a picture of Phyllis in an evening gown looking through a door with the hashtag secrets, so does this mean Phyllis overhears Sharon saying that she switched the paternity results? To me this just smacks of idiotic writing, I am sure the writers thought, "okay MS is leaving what is the best way to write her out? Hey, why not have Phyllis and Sharon get into an epic fight reminiscint of the past and we can throw Sharon under the bus because she is bi-polar so we can do some crazy stuff with her"!!

If it turns out that they are going to put this on Sharon then we need to really express our outrage to TPTB, something has to be done!

#50933   2013/07/08 07:04AM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: I am not sure what NB's tweet about the "tea being spilt" is about, although I am very curious! He did RT a lot of anti-Y&R tweets today, especially ones from fans complaining about what this paternity SL is doing for Sharon's character so I wouldn't put it past TIIC to throw Sharon under the bus.

Also, supposedly MS posted on Instagram a picture of Phyllis in an evening gown looking through a door with the hashtag secrets, so does this mean Phyllis overhears Sharon saying that she switched the paternity results? To me this just smacks of idiotic writing, I am sure the writers thought, "okay MS is leaving what is the best way to write her out? Hey, why not have Phyllis and Sharon get into an epic fight reminiscint of the past and we can throw Sharon under the bus because she is bi-polar so we can do some crazy stuff with her"!!

If it turns out that they are going to put this on Sharon then we need to really express our outrage to TPTB, something has to be done!

I saw those Tweets, all I can say is OMG!! Do you happen to have the link to that pic of MS. I really hope they are not going to do this to Sharon, don't you think she's suffered enough already, by having her switch the paternity results will be last nail in the coffin, not only that she'll probably be charged for assault or something worse. I hope it doesn't get that that because I would not like to see this happen to Sharon, and the question is who will be there to help her out. Will Nick forgive her. Will Adam be there for Sharon this time.

If this happens this will probably be during the party which everyone is in attendance. If this is true, I wonder who Sharon is telling this too that Phyllis overhears.

#50934   2013/07/08 07:07AM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: I am not sure what NB's tweet about the "tea being spilt" is about, although I am very curious! He did RT a lot of anti-Y&R tweets today, especially ones from fans complaining about what this paternity SL is doing for Sharon's character so I wouldn't put it past TIIC to throw Sharon under the bus.

Good morning all

beachmom, the only thing that makes sense is that there is going to be a big spit in the popularity of the upcoming s/l How Sharon's long-time nemesis gets written off. I really don't trust these wacks, but I am hoping for the best.

Just praying to the soap gods that they realize that Shadam is best thing for Y&R and they finally put them front and centre. I rather see Shadam than Shyllis' final battle. Who really cares.

#50935   2013/07/08 07:34AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

I saw those Tweets, all I can say is OMG!! Do you happen to have the link to that pic of MS. I really hope they are not going to do this to Sharon, don't you think she's suffered enough already, by having her switch the paternity results will be last nail in the coffin, not only that she'll probably be charged for assault or something worse. I hope it doesn't get that that because I would not like to see this happen to Sharon, and the question is who will be there to help her out. Will Nick forgive her. Will Adam be there for Sharon this time.

If this happens this will probably be during the party which everyone is in attendance. If this is true, I wonder who Sharon is telling this too that Phyllis overhears.

Hi starlight. SMH. If this happens, then the only party to blame for Sharon's demise is the Shick group. This regime has no intention to put back Nick with Sharon. Nick is a doorknob and certainly not worthy of Sharon. And clearly, Avery is his new true love. Sharon will be used and abused propping up that disgusting couple. UGH!!! Meanwhile, we have the character FORMERLY KNOWN AS ADAM propping up Dylan. UGH!!! I don't blame NB for ranting.

#50936   2013/07/08 07:41AM
    Yrwatcher22

Beachmom,

I didn't want to believe it at first that the writers would actually try to put this on Sharon, especially after what JG stated about fixing Sharon and making that his first priority but it really is starting to look this way. Nick is the one who held on to this secret for 18 years....he is the one responsible for all this mess. IF Sharon did mess with the paternity s/l....I will still blame Nick for all this crap. How on Earth was Sharon suppose to feel hearing that he chose Phyllis and a child that wasn't even his over her and Noah?? Even though she no longer loves Nick, it would still hurt knowing what he did. That would effect anyone deeply, especially someone who already has BPD. This one is on Nick. He needs to pay for his actions.

#50937   2013/07/08 07:44AM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Hi starlight. SMH. If this happens, then the only party to blame for Sharon's demise is the Shick group. This regime has no intention to put back Nick with Sharon. Nick is a doorknob and certainly not worthy of Sharon. And clearly, Avery is his new true love. Sharon will be used and abused propping up that disgusting couple. UGH!!! Meanwhile, we have the character FORMERLY KNOWN AS ADAM propping up Dylan. UGH!!! I don't blame NB for ranting.

I completely agree! I am so tired of seeing Sharon abused.

#50938   2013/07/08 08:16AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

Could it be that Phyllis just sees Sharon talking to the Cassie ghost and realizes that Sharon is having a mental break again? Of course Phyllis will use it against her not try and help her. Who knows where that could lead.

#50939   2013/07/08 08:41AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr: IMO, the epitomy of the Shadam SL was in early February when Adam and Sharon were working together at NE, they looked amazing together and it really looked like they could be GC's next powercouple, those days seem so long ago. I feel like this has just been some giant tease for us...sigh.

Yes them working together and their trip down memory lane with the Cajun food and the talk of NO was so great. The way the writers are writing Adam now like he was last year is so disappointing. They had him headed in the right direction from October-April. Then CL ends up pg and Adam goes gaga for a Baby like Victoria. GMAB! Another Victoria/Little
    Nicky is definitely not needed or wanted on this soap.

I can't begrudge Adam's desire for a child and family of his own. For years he's done everything he could to get his dad's love and affection, and he still doesn't have it. And he knows he doesn't have it, which is really sad imo. Victor is only capable of conditional love, and Adam is fully aware of this fact. I also remember Adam being ecstatic just sitting on the couch with Sharon while Faith played. He said something about if a genie were to grant him a wish, he'd tell him to take a hike, as he had everything he wanted. Yes, a baby with Chels ties these two together forever, but hopefully the will be supportive parents, like Chloe and Billy. I still don't see Adam pining for Chels as much as he's pining for the loss of their baby and potential family life. The letter he wrote to his unborn
    child was heart wrenching. If Chels ever cared for Adam she would have
    stopped this paternity charade after reading that letter. Instead, she
    cries and then continues the con and lies to Adam's face that he's not the father.
    I hope she pays dearly for her deception, and that Adam finds out
    the truth soon, and not 18 years later. What would have been a better
    and more believable sl is Adam reconciling with and marrying Sharon
    again. Then, finding out about the baby and having to make a choice
    between being a father or being with Sharon. Now THAT would have
    been some serious angst!

I agree with the bold. It shows how little she truly cared about him. As we said their whole 6 month marriage she was all about me, me, me.

#50940   2013/07/08 08:50AM
    Jonathan1993

Content removed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 10:21AM
    « 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list