List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 03:33PM, Views: 2371981, Replies: 56197
    « 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 » »| page:
    #50921   2013/07/07 10:08AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    BigBluePlate

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr: IMO, the epitomy of the Shadam SL was in early February when Adam and Sharon were working together at NE, they looked amazing together and it really looked like they could be GC's next powercouple, those days seem so long ago. I feel like this has just been some giant tease for us...sigh.

Yes them working together and their trip down memory lane with the Cajun food and the talk of NO was so great. The way the writers are writing Adam now like he was last year is so disappointing. They had him headed in the right direction from October-April. Then CL ends up pg and Adam goes gaga for a Baby like Victoria. GMAB! Another Victoria/Little
    Nicky is definitely not needed or wanted on this soap.

I can't begrudge Adam's desire for a child and family of his own. For years he's done everything he could to get his dad's love and affection, and he still doesn't have it. And he knows he doesn't have it, which is really sad imo. Victor is only capable of conditional love, and Adam is fully aware of this fact. I also remember Adam being ecstatic just sitting on the couch with Sharon while Faith played. He said something about if a genie were to grant him a wish, he'd tell him to take a hike, as he had everything he wanted. Yes, a baby with Chels ties these two together forever, but hopefully the will be supportive parents, like Chloe and Billy. I still don't see Adam pining for Chels as much as he's pining for the loss of their baby and potential family life. The letter he wrote to his unborn
    child was heart wrenching. If Chels ever cared for Adam she would have
    stopped this paternity charade after reading that letter. Instead, she
    cries and then continues the con and lies to Adam's face that he's not the father. I hope she pays dearly for her deception, and that Adam finds out
    the truth soon, and not 18 years later. What would have been a better
    and more believable sl is Adam reconciling with and marrying Sharon
    again. Then, finding out about the baby and having to make a choice
    between being a father or being with Sharon. Now THAT would have
    been some serious angst!

#50922   2013/07/07 11:21AM
    starlight19

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr: IMO, the epitomy of the Shadam SL was in early February when Adam and Sharon were working together at NE, they looked amazing together and it really looked like they could be GC's next powercouple, those days seem so long ago. I feel like this has just been some giant tease for us...sigh.

Yes them working together and their trip down memory lane with the Cajun food and the talk of NO was so great. The way the writers are writing Adam now like he was last year is so disappointing. They had him headed in the right direction from October-April. Then CL ends up pg and Adam goes gaga for a Baby like Victoria. GMAB! Another Victoria/Little

I can't begrudge Adam's desire for a child and family of his own. For years he's done everything he could to get his dad's love and affection, and he still doesn't have it. And he knows he doesn't have it, which is really sad imo. Victor is only capable of conditional love, and Adam is fully aware of this fact. I also remember Adam being ecstatic just sitting on the couch with Sharon while Faith played. He said something about if a genie were to grant him a wish, he'd tell him to take a hike, as he had everything he wanted. Yes, a baby with Chels ties these two together forever, but hopefully the will be supportive parents, like Chloe and Billy. I still don't see Adam pining for Chels as much as he's pining for the loss of their baby and potential family life. The letter he wrote to his unborn
    cries and then continues the con and lies to Adam's face that he's not the father. I hope she pays dearly for her deception, and that Adam finds out
    been some serious angst!

Excellent post. I just wanted to say is that couch scene with Adam and Sharon and Faith with Adam was the best. There was a point where Faith lifted her arms to have Adam pick her up, it was so adorable. She was more playful and laughing with Adam then with Nick, whew most of the time he just held her. That scene they looked like a really family, until Victor ruined everything at he AC.

Shadam<3

#50923   2013/07/07 11:36AM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10:

been some serious angst!

Not really because he can have Sharon and the baby also. Just as Billy and Victoria have little Johnny. Adam can be a dad with out having to be saddled with the likes of CL.

#50924   2013/07/07 03:00PM
    Yrwatcher22

I agree. Shadam seemed to be on the right track then and what JG said about rebuilding Sharon and finding love at the end of it seem to really fit. I do think that we were headed for some sort of triangle storyline with Chelsea, Adam, and Sharon. However, I really have to wonder if that shifted when the writers found out MS was leaving because why else would we see Sharon so OOC pining for Nick and claiming that was her true love??? It just seem like in an instant they destroyed Shadam and then had Sharon involved in this paternity s/l. It makes no sense. Sharon was very supportive of Avery and Nick in the beginning. She gave Avery advice and there seem to be some camaraderie there. Now, Sharon wants to be there for Nick?? We all know Sharon's heart will always belong with Adam. I am not buying this story at all.

#50925   2013/07/07 03:56PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10:

been some serious angst!

Not really because he can have Sharon and the baby also. Just as Billy
    and Victoria have little Johnny. Adam can be a dad with out having to be
    saddled with the likes of CL.

Jackie, I think most Shadam fans would love for Sharon and Adam to take it to the next level and have a baby together. But right now he seems to be having a baby with Chels, unless TP do a 180 and make it Dylan's
    baby, which seems unlikely since JFP is bound and determined to rewrite
    history and make Chels' Adam's true love. I'm choking as I type this, so
    understand your pain. I want to see Adam be a dad, but would prefer he
    have two sons--one good, and the other bad. There's talk on the Chadam
    thread that Chels may have twins. Hope not, as Adam's other son should
    be with Sharon imo.

#50926   2013/07/07 04:05PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote starlight19:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10:

been some serious angst!

Excellent post. I just wanted to say is that couch scene with Adam and
    Sharon and Faith with Adam was the best. There was a point where Faith
    lifted her arms to have Adam pick her up, it was so adorable. She was
    more playful and laughing with Adam then with Nick, whew most of the
    time he just held her. That scene they looked like a really family, until
    Victor ruined everything at he AC.

Shadam<3

They were very cute together. MM seems very natural around kids. The haters were all atwitter about Adam being around Faith that they don't know he already bonded with her. Remember when the actress who currently plays Faith saw him at crimson lights with Chels, smiled really big, and yelled out "Adam!" Then he got down on his knees to her level and teased her for not having a boyfriend. That scene was so cute.

#50927   2013/07/07 05:28PM
    Jackie10

Quote Yrwatcher22:

I agree. Shadam seemed to be on the right track then and what JG said about rebuilding Sharon and finding love at the end of it seem to really fit. I do think that we were headed for some sort of triangle storyline with Chelsea, Adam, and Sharon. However, I really have to wonder if that shifted when the writers found out MS was leaving because why else would we see Sharon so OOC pining for Nick and claiming that was her true love??? It just seem like in an instant they destroyed Shadam and then had Sharon involved in this paternity s/l. It makes no sense. Sharon was very supportive of Avery and Nick in the beginning. She gave Avery advice and there seem to be some camaraderie there. Now, Sharon wants to be there for Nick?? We all know Sharon's heart will always belong with Adam. I am not buying this story at all.

I really think the story line Shadam/CL shifted because CL is just not an interesting or entertaining character. It was Shadam that was entertaining. Sharon or Adam one had to provide the Angst, CL was not capable of holding her own with them.

#50928   2013/07/07 05:34PM
    Jackie10

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Jackie10:

been some serious angst!

Not really because he can have Sharon and the baby also. Just as Billy
    and Victoria have little Johnny. Adam can be a dad with out having to be
    saddled with the likes of CL.

Jackie, I think most Shadam fans would love for Sharon and Adam to take it to the next level and have a baby together. But right now he seems to be having a baby with Chels, unless TP do a 180 and make it Dylan's
    baby, which seems unlikely since JFP is bound and determined to rewrite
    history and make Chels' Adam's true love. I'm choking as I type this, so
    understand your pain. I want to see Adam be a dad, but would prefer he
    have two sons--one good, and the other bad. There's talk on the Chadam
    thread that Chels may have twins. Hope not, as Adam's other son should
    be with Sharon imo.

If she has twins after being 6 months pregnant and hardly showing it really will be a ridiculous story line. I have no pain in Adam having a child with CL it is just a child. It is in no way as big a deal as it would be if he were having a child with Sharon. The writers are trying to make CL significant and it doesnt matter what they do it just isnt going to work. I would not matter to me if she was pg but The Great Victor Newman himself she would still be insignificant and boring.

#50929   2013/07/07 05:58PM
    muhneyism

I can't take anymore of Chelcon & her whack baby story sucking the life out of Adam. It's like a nightmare that won't end. I hate the way they're writing Adam. This imposter is not Adam. He's a depressing mess. Guys, make sure you write, tweet or whatever and let TPTB know that we want better for Adam and Michael Muhney and I hope it's not him getting bullied on set like Nelson Branco keeps saying because that is so not cool.

#50930   2013/07/07 06:11PM
    Jackie10

Quote muhneyism: I can't take anymore of Chelcon & her whack baby story sucking the life out of Adam. It's like a nightmare that won't end. I hate the way they're writing Adam. This imposter is not Adam. He's a depressing mess. Guys, make sure you write, tweet or whatever and let TPTB know that we want better for Adam and Michael Muhney and I hope it's not him getting bullied on set like Nelson Branco keeps saying because that is so not cool.

Good to see you love your Avi and name. I agree hope things get better for Adam if not I am afraid MM will walk away. What is the story about the bullying? I havent heard it.

« 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list