List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 04:39PM, Views: 2264067, Replies: 55529
    « 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 » »| page:
    #50911   2013/07/06 09:19PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

The writers need to look at it like it wasnt an MAB creation either. MM and SC took the idea to MAB and she said ok. That means MM and SC originated Shadam that is why they are both so passionate about Shadam and what they created in Shadam it is a one in a billion blue trillion ever happening on a soap. That is why MAB bucked so hard against the Shadam popularity. It wasnt her creation it was MM and SC who made Shadam.

Jackie, I remember reading this post from you, but also wasn't it documented in an interview with SC?

Yes SC was asked about Shadam and she said that Shadam was her and MMs brain child. That they went to MAB with the Idea of Shadam and the idea of having Sharon fall in love with Adam the man who took her baby. And MAB said she would give it a try. And it turned Soapy Gold.

I think that is part of the reason for the buck up of MAB and EB the Shadam popularity and along came Sictor and Cham.

jackie, thanks for confirming.

Let me further clarify by saying that it wasnt the first time JG had written for Y&R. Not sure of the full story. I am tired and would hate to miss tell the story. But he said he was happy to be back. And that he had Shadams name down.

#50912   2013/07/06 10:04PM
    Jackie10

Good Night All! I will talk to you all tomorrow. Cant wait til some good story lines hit. Never in 40 years ever thought I would miss an eppy and not care. With these newbies that cant hold interest its not hard.

#50913   2013/07/06 10:27PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

The writers need to look at it like it wasnt an MAB creation either. MM and SC took the idea to MAB and she said ok. That means MM and SC originated Shadam that is why they are both so passionate about Shadam and what they created in Shadam it is a one in a billion blue trillion ever happening on a soap. That is why MAB bucked so hard against the Shadam popularity. It wasnt her creation it was MM and SC who made Shadam.

Jackie, I remember reading this post from you, but also wasn't it documented in an interview with SC?

Yes SC was asked about Shadam and she said that Shadam was her and MMs brain child. That they went to MAB with the Idea of Shadam and the idea of having Sharon fall in love with Adam the man who took her baby. And MAB said she would give it a try. And it turned Soapy Gold.

I think that is part of the reason for the buck up of MAB and EB the Shadam popularity and along came Sictor and Cham.

jackie, thanks for confirming.

Let me further clarify by saying that it wasnt the first time JG had written for Y&R. Not sure of the full story. I am tired and would hate to miss tell the story. But he said he was happy to be back. And that he had Shadams name down.

I didn't know he had written for Y&R before. Never paid that much attention to the writers, lol. I just hope he keeps that promise that he would fix Sharon and Adam (Shadam) and he was going to do it right this time. But with all these rewrites, MS leaving, JC (Katherine) passing among other things, I don't know he will keep his word regarding Shadam. I just hope he does. He must be well aware of the popularity of Shadam.

Hopefully, when all this boring BS story lines are over, we can get to some interesting and intriguing story line, because right now it's just BLAH! and not having Sharon and Adam not together well the show is just boring. Much more interesting when they are together.

#50914   2013/07/06 11:01PM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10: Good Night All! I will talk to you all tomorrow. Cant wait til some good story lines hit. Never in 40 years ever thought I would miss an eppy and not care. With these newbies that cant hold interest its not hard.

Jackie, I so feel you on this. I have been watching for 20 years myself, and it hurts that I don't see the cliffhangers, and edge of your seat, jaw dropping storylines anymore. When is the last time that we had a storyline in which almost the whole cast was drawn in? Like an explosion ( the one at the Newman's wedding doesn't IMO), a bad storm, something?

#50915   2013/07/06 11:03PM
    Embrace

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr: According to what I have seen on Twitter, there is some type of gala coming up, most likely the 3rd week of July I am guessing, SC showed a beautiful dress on a TVGN special that she said Sharon would be wearing soon, so does Sharon come to this gala, will she see Adam, I wonder what type of interaction will they have, I am just hoping they have some!

I am getting really ticked at those from CBS who tweet, for example, when a Shadam fan tweeted that Shadam was more than just sex, AM tweeted "keep watching" and then both AM and BB favorited a tweet about this being Shadam's journey. Finally, we had Y&R Insider tweet a response about "there is always more to the story" with regards to Adam's treatment of Sharon. Well I am ready to be enlightened CBS!! I think it is time we (politely) call them on it and tell them they need to make it happen! I know BB has said that we will eventually be told why Adam is acting the way he is, but that was several weeks ago when he said that and I am done patiently waiting, this crap has dragged on too long!

Their time line is not as ours is. We want it now they are a slower pace. I dont think Sharon reaching rock bottom with a clime to the top with a love story at the end has happened yet even though it was for told 8 months ago. It is just now happening. This story line with Little Nicky will send her over the edge and at the same time Adam will have his huge fall. They will help each other rebuild their lives having Shadam redone right the way we were promised. If not we should all boycott the show. Sharon will wake up from her BPD induced fantasy and see that she was trying to replace Adam with Little Nicky. And Adam will see that he has wanted a baby with Sharon and was willing to settle for any woman willing to spread her legs. And then we will get our true love story.

As JG said when he first hit Y&R and was hearing couples names Shadam was the one he GOT! And he knows how popular they are. This man has wrote for Y&R before and he held Y&R together at a crucial time even though he got no credit for it. Now he is back and I think he knows full well the Shadam gold.

I hope so

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 11:05PM
    #50916   2013/07/07 03:43AM
    canada gal

hey guys, i'm headed home today, so this is my last post until tomorrow.

Keep the faith. Sharon and Adam are star-crossed lovers destined to be together 4-ever.

Shadam <3

#50917   2013/07/07 05:59AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: hey guys, i'm headed home today, so this is my last post until tomorrow.

Keep the faith. Sharon and Adam are star-crossed lovers destined to be together 4-ever.

Shadam <3

Hope you enjoyed your holiday. Have a safe trip back home. Think Shadam thoughts.

#50918   2013/07/07 06:37AM
    starlight19

Quote Embrace:
    Quote Jackie10: Good Night All! I will talk to you all tomorrow. Cant wait til some good story lines hit. Never in 40 years ever thought I would miss an eppy and not care. With these newbies that cant hold interest its not hard.

Jackie, I so feel you on this. I have been watching for 20 years myself, and it hurts that I don't see the cliffhangers, and edge of your seat, jaw dropping storylines anymore. When is the last time that we had a storyline in which almost the whole cast was drawn in? Like an explosion ( the one at the Newman's wedding doesn't IMO), a bad storm, something?

I agree. We had the Newman wedding, all that hype for what nothing. It wasn't an edge of your seat storyline. It was mediocre, the storm. All the hype back in Feb with the The storm of the century nothing dramatic happened. The only good thing that happened was Sharon showing up at Adam's house in the middle of a blizzard and spending Valentine's with him, it was the highlight of the show, the rest was bland.

#50919   2013/07/07 07:01AM
    beachmomluvr

IMO, the epitomy of the Shadam SL was in early February when Adam and Sharon were working together at NE, they looked amazing together and it really looked like they could be GC's next powercouple, those days seem so long ago. I feel like this has just been some giant tease for us...sigh.

#50920   2013/07/07 07:55AM
    Jackie10

Quote beachmomluvr: IMO, the epitomy of the Shadam SL was in early February when Adam and Sharon were working together at NE, they looked amazing together and it really looked like they could be GC's next powercouple, those days seem so long ago. I feel like this has just been some giant tease for us...sigh.

Yes them working together and their trip down memory lane with the Cajun food and the talk of NO was so great. The way the writers are writing Adam now like he was last year is so disappointing. They had him headed in the right direction from October-April. Then CL ends up pg and Adam goes gaga for a Baby like Victoria. GMAB! Another Victoria/Little Nicky is definitely not needed or wanted on this soap.

« 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list