List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/25 04:34AM, Views: 2484332, Replies: 56484
    « 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 » »| page:
    #50901   2013/07/06 07:45PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    If it's Adam's baby yes, whatever, I want him to know. Though call me crazy but I have this inkling that CL slept with some one else. I don't know. There has to be something to that tweet back in Feb when BB said " this story is not going where we think it's going."

I hope so. I hope BB keeps his word, because all I am seeing is more boring white washing of Adam. Bring Adam back to Sharon where they will always be exciting.

Me too, but with all this rewriting, we have no idea where their story line is headed to tell you the truth. Adam and Sharon became fillers and proppers to newbies, which is so annoying. They should have their own storyline together.

Yes, with JC passing away and MS leaving, you are probably right that the s/ls have changed since the tweet. I am still holding out for a Shadam reunion. I cannot see Y&R not take advantage of the amazing screen chemistry that MM and SC have. In my mind, it's a no-brainer, even though it's not their creation.

#50902   2013/07/06 08:00PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote BigBluePlate: These writers just don't get Shadam. Even if they could get their act together and bring these two back in each other's orbits, could we ever really trust them to deliver the Shadam magic? They thought it was all about the sex, so gave us some fwb scenes to appease the fans, and that was not enough as there's so much more to Adam and Sharon's love for one another than sex. Shadam was passion, obsession, lies, betrayal, friendship, trust, and a deep and abiding love for one another, in spite of their past. They were the epitome of star-crossed, forbidden, romantic love. Perhaps the magic that was Shadam was ultimately a happy
    accident. TP played with the ball of fire until they didn't see what else they could do with it except to extinguish it. So can Shadam rise again from the ashes? I've got my fingers crossed!

Excellent post. I don't think these writers know how to write romance or romantic scenes at all. I see none of it. And when it comes to Shadam they were a BIG FAT ZERO. All those things you mentioned about love, passion etc.... That was Shadam. MAB was a nut job when it came to her story lines, but she wrote beautifully for Shadam and the dialogue was beautiful right up until the whole Shictor and Chadam fiasco they were still not over each other, just by they way they would look at one another when one of them walked into a room.

I miss those times.

Me, too. But if MAB was the force behind the Shadam magic, why would she do something so appallingly stupid as Shictor? If it ain't broke, why fix it? Sharon may never recover fron that fiasco. It's one thing for a woman to be torn between two brothers. It 's another thing altogether when the same woman marries and supposedly sleeps with her former father-in-law, the man she always viewed as a father figure. I'm getting disgusted just typing this--LOL! But I have to wonder--is MM and SC keeping Shadam alive, and if so, do TP see that? Are they being punished for it-- is that why we so rarely see them together now? Hope they're just on summer break and TP do a quick 180 again and bring back our Shadam and save our soap. No fwb and/or sporadic scenes will do. We want the full meal deal, thank you!

I think as it was posted several times before, Shadam was the brain child of MM and SC and they proposed it to MAB who okayed it. I don't think she thought Shadam would be a big hit. But she rode on the coattails of Adam and Sharon.

Sictor was EB's idea. I guess he wanted to make Victor more young by
    having Sharon in a triangle with Nikki.

And yes, I truly believe MM and SC are keeping Shadam alive through their amazing acting and chemistry.

CG, I wouldn't put too much stock in what all has been posted about how Shadam began. I remember reading in some soap rag that MAB and SC went to MM's house to convince him to return to the show. Even MM thought Adam had gone too far, but thank goodness they convinced him
    to return. Now is any of this true? Who knows? I also doubt that EB was
    fully behind the Shictor mess, as even he looked uncomfortable in their scenes together. I have to wonder if JG had a larger role in all of this--he
    seemed to think the greater the controversy, the better. Maybe MAB felt
    that way as well, which is why she was deservedly ousted. But why let JG
    stay on? I just wish TP would stop trying to rewrite Shadam history. WE
    KNOW WHAT WE SAW AND IT WAS GOOD. I will never accept that Adam
    feels more for Chels than Sharon, no matter what comes out of his
    mouth or how mopey he gets. Adam needs a family, and sees Chels as
    the mother of his children. Why he sees her in the mother role and not
    Sharon is beyond me. And if Adam sees Chels as his one great love, why
    isn't he fighting for her? Why not tell her he's willing to raise the baby
    even if he's not the father? That's what a real man would do. Not this
    OOC Adam who is so desperate to keep his daddy's love he gave up the ONLY woman who loved him unconditionally: Sharon!

#50903   2013/07/06 08:06PM
    beachmomluvr

NB is on a HUGE anti-Y&R rant, I love it LOL!

#50904   2013/07/06 08:09PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    If it's Adam's baby yes, whatever, I want him to know. Though call me crazy but I have this inkling that CL slept with some one else. I don't know. There has to be something to that tweet back in Feb when BB said " this story is not going where we think it's going."

I hope so. I hope BB keeps his word, because all I am seeing is more boring white washing of Adam. Bring Adam back to Sharon where they will always be exciting.

Me too, but with all this rewriting, we have no idea where their story line is headed to tell you the truth. Adam and Sharon became fillers and proppers to newbies, which is so annoying. They should have their own storyline together.

Yes, with JC passing away and MS leaving, you are probably right that the s/ls have changed since the tweet. I am still holding out for a Shadam reunion. I cannot see Y&R not take advantage of the amazing screen chemistry that MM and SC have. In my mind, it's a no-brainer, even though it's not their creation.

The writers need to look at it like it wasnt an MAB creation either. MM and SC took the idea to MAB and she said ok. That means MM and SC originated Shadam that is why they are both so passionate about Shadam and what they created in Shadam it is a one in a billion blue trillion ever happening on a soap. That is why MAB bucked so hard against the Shadam popularity. It wasnt her creation it was MM and SC who made Shadam.

#50905   2013/07/06 08:33PM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate:

CG, I wouldn't put too much stock in what all has been posted about how Shadam began. I remember reading in some soap rag that MAB and SC went to MM's house to convince him to return to the show. Even MM thought Adam had gone too far, but thank goodness they convinced him
    to return. Now is any of this true? Who knows? I also doubt that EB was
    fully behind the Shictor mess, as even he looked uncomfortable in their scenes together. I have to wonder if JG had a larger role in all of this--he
    seemed to think the greater the controversy, the better. Maybe MAB felt
    that way as well, which is why she was deservedly ousted. But why let JG
    stay on? I just wish TP would stop trying to rewrite Shadam history. WE
    KNOW WHAT WE SAW AND IT WAS GOOD.
    I will never accept that Adam
    feels more for Chels than Sharon, no matter what comes out of his
    mouth or how mopey he gets. Adam needs a family, and sees Chels as
    the mother of his children. Why he sees her in the mother role and not
    Sharon is beyond me. And if Adam sees Chels as his one great love, why
    isn't he fighting for her? Why not tell her he's willing to raise the baby
    even if he's not the father? That's what a real man would do. Not this
    OOC Adam who is so desperate to keep his daddy's love he gave up the ONLY woman who loved him unconditionally: Sharon!

thanks bigblue, i guess no one outside this circle really knows the truth, but I am sure that whatever it was some egos may have been involved. LOL

ITA with the bold, I witnessed the love that blossomed between Sharon and Adam and it was exquisite. In addition, the barriers or hurdles they had to overcome were extremely great and their love just grew stronger with each challenge. So, I agree with you that I can never accept Adam feeling more for Chel than Sharon. It is ridiculous and very insulting to viewers and fans.

Also, the writers are totally out to lunch to think that Chel will be a better mother than Sharon, for goodness sake, she gave away a child without looking back. And to boot, she is still living in the same friggin city with money coming out of her ears. I cannot believe the bullsh*t these writers are feeding us and expecting us to swallow.

I just want Adam removed from her permanently. She sucks the life out of Adam and he is so dumbed down because of it.

In the four years of watching Sharon and Adam, I have always felt their great love for each other. It was pure and unconditional. I want to see that again and I hope that this regime will bring it, since they spend 6 months repairing Shadam.

#50906   2013/07/06 08:43PM
    Jackie10

Quote beachmomluvr: According to what I have seen on Twitter, there is some type of gala coming up, most likely the 3rd week of July I am guessing, SC showed a beautiful dress on a TVGN special that she said Sharon would be wearing soon, so does Sharon come to this gala, will she see Adam, I wonder what type of interaction will they have, I am just hoping they have some!

I am getting really ticked at those from CBS who tweet, for example, when a Shadam fan tweeted that Shadam was more than just sex, AM tweeted "keep watching" and then both AM and BB favorited a tweet about this being Shadam's journey. Finally, we had Y&R Insider tweet a response about "there is always more to the story" with regards to Adam's treatment of Sharon. Well I am ready to be enlightened CBS!! I think it is time we (politely) call them on it and tell them they need to make it happen! I know BB has said that we will eventually be told why Adam is acting the way he is, but that was several weeks ago when he said that and I am done patiently waiting, this crap has dragged on too long!

Their time line is not as ours is. We want it now they are a slower pace. I dont think Sharon reaching rock bottom with a clime to the top with a love story at the end has happened yet even though it was for told 8 months ago. It is just now happening. This story line with Little Nicky will send her over the edge and at the same time Adam will have his huge fall. They will help each other rebuild their lives having Shadam redone right the way we were promised. If not we should all boycott the show. Sharon will wake up from her BPD induced fantasy and see that she was trying to replace Adam with Little Nicky. And Adam will see that he has wanted a baby with Sharon and was willing to settle for any woman willing to spread her legs. And then we will get our true love story.

As JG said when he first hit Y&R and was hearing couples names Shadam was the one he GOT! And he knows how popular they are. This man has wrote for Y&R before and he held Y&R together at a crucial time even though he got no credit for it. Now he is back and I think he knows full well the Shadam gold.

#50907   2013/07/06 08:48PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: NB is on a HUGE anti-Y&R rant, I love it LOL!

thanks, just went there, he does not go into specifics but interesting just the same.

does anyone know what he means by "the tea will be split?"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 08:54PM
    #50908   2013/07/06 08:51PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:

The writers need to look at it like it wasnt an MAB creation either. MM and SC took the idea to MAB and she said ok. That means MM and SC originated Shadam that is why they are both so passionate about Shadam and what they created in Shadam it is a one in a billion blue trillion ever happening on a soap. That is why MAB bucked so hard against the Shadam popularity. It wasnt her creation it was MM and SC who made Shadam.

Jackie, I remember reading this post from you, but also wasn't it documented in an interview with SC?

#50909   2013/07/06 08:58PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Jackie, I remember reading this post from you, but also wasn't it documented in an interview with SC?

Yes SC was asked about Shadam and she said that Shadam was her and MMs brain child. That they went to MAB with the Idea of Shadam and the idea of having Sharon fall in love with Adam the man who took her baby. And MAB said she would give it a try. And it turned Soapy Gold.

I think that is part of the reason for the buck up of MAB and EB the Shadam popularity and along came Sictor and Cham.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 08:59PM
    #50910   2013/07/06 09:03PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Yes SC was asked about Shadam and she said that Shadam was her and MMs brain child. That they went to MAB with the Idea of Shadam and the idea of having Sharon fall in love with Adam the man who took her baby. And MAB said she would give it a try. And it turned Soapy Gold.

I think that is part of the reason for the buck up of MAB and EB the Shadam popularity and along came Sictor and Cham.

jackie, thanks for confirming.

« 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list