List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/16 08:59PM, Views: 2421556, Replies: 56326
    « 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 » »| page:
    #50891   2013/07/06 03:03PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

Going back to my speculation about a potential murder set up, we know from BB that Adam suffers a huge downfall in the fall and MM mentioned in a pre-Emmy interview that the show will do a 180 come fall, not really sure what that means but I still wonder if we are going to see another story where Victor sets up Adam for Melanie's murder, just like he did with Skye's murder but this time she gets murdered for real (rather than hiding out in Hawaii). And if this happens, will Sharon be there for him or not? Again just speculation.

#50892   2013/07/06 03:07PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon and Adam as Adam said to her "Are the only thing that make sense in this whole mess!

IA jackie, it makes no sense keeping these two star-crossed lovers apart. Looking forward to their realization that they cannot quit each other, because they are better together. They complete each other. Without the other, they will always be lost.

Shadam <3

I agree Adam is fixated on the baby. And he acts boarded with life. With out Sharon he is lost.

Well according to spoilers, the baby boy will be coming soon, probably this august. I really have mixed feelings about this baby. I don't know if I want Adam to know or not know, because it will only make him more not watchable for me. Anyway, it looks like--because of the timing--its his.

I still want Adam and Sharon to conceive a child together. I think that would have been a powerful s/l. It has all the drama. Sharon's BPD, Victor's hate for her, and Adam's love for Sharon and desire for daddy's love.

If its Adams child I want him to know and get it over with. Its just another child just as Johnny is to Billy and Victoria. Now if Sharon were to have a baby there is where the angst would lie. All of GC would be up ended. Dont know why these writers thought making CL have another child by yet another man in GC would be drama or entertaining. She has not ties to GC so whats the point.

I agree. Imagine all the Newman's having a mental breakdown knowing about Sharon's pregnancy. Nick probably would jump off a cliff, lol. It would be such a powerful story line.

If it's Adam's baby yes, whatever, I want him to know. Though call me crazy but I have this inkling that CL slept with some one else. I don't know. There has to be something to that tweet back in Feb when BB said " this story is not going where we think it's going."

I agree something has to be up for it to be of any consolation to anyone. If its Adams fine he will get shared custody and move on. Where is the angst and drama in that?

Now Sharon pg by Adam would have drama and angst for years to come. Hopefully these writers will make it happen.

#50893   2013/07/06 03:09PM
    beachmomluvr

According to what I have seen on Twitter, there is some type of gala coming up, most likely the 3rd week of July I am guessing, SC showed a beautiful dress on a TVGN special that she said Sharon would be wearing soon, so does Sharon come to this gala, will she see Adam, I wonder what type of interaction will they have, I am just hoping they have some!

I am getting really ticked at those from CBS who tweet, for example, when a Shadam fan tweeted that Shadam was more than just sex, AM tweeted "keep watching" and then both AM and BB favorited a tweet about this being Shadam's journey. Finally, we had Y&R Insider tweet a response about "there is always more to the story" with regards to Adam's treatment of Sharon. Well I am ready to be enlightened CBS!! I think it is time we (politely) call them on it and tell them they need to make it happen! I know BB has said that we will eventually be told why Adam is acting the way he is, but that was several weeks ago when he said that and I am done patiently waiting, this crap has dragged on too long!

#50894   2013/07/06 03:27PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon and Adam as Adam said to her "Are the only thing that make sense in this whole mess!

IA jackie, it makes no sense keeping these two star-crossed lovers apart. Looking forward to their realization that they cannot quit each other, because they are better together. They complete each other. Without the other, they will always be lost.

Shadam <3

I agree Adam is fixated on the baby. And he acts boarded with life. With out Sharon he is lost.

Well according to spoilers, the baby boy will be coming soon, probably this august. I really have mixed feelings about this baby. I don't know if I want Adam to know or not know, because it will only make him more not watchable for me. Anyway, it looks like--because of the timing--its his.

I still want Adam and Sharon to conceive a child together. I think that would have been a powerful s/l. It has all the drama. Sharon's BPD, Victor's hate for her, and Adam's love for Sharon and desire for daddy's love.

If its Adams child I want him to know and get it over with. Its just another child just as Johnny is to Billy and Victoria. Now if Sharon were to have a baby there is where the angst would lie. All of GC would be up ended. Dont know why these writers thought making CL have another child by yet another man in GC would be drama or entertaining. She has not ties to GC so whats the point.

IA, its only a child and the seed for another future Y&R character. The only reason why the writers kept making her preg. was so that she would have a reason to stick around GC. JMO, Chel has nada chemistry with Adam so she needs that baby to make herself relevant. After the big baby reveal, whatever that maybe, I hope she leaves Adam's orbit and moves on to other s/ls with Chloe and their fashion line.

#50895   2013/07/06 03:47PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote starlight19:
    Quote BigBluePlate: These writers just don't get Shadam. Even if they could get their act together and bring these two back in each other's orbits, could we ever really trust them to deliver the Shadam magic? They thought it was all about the sex, so gave us some fwb scenes to appease the fans, and that was not enough as there's so much more to Adam and Sharon's love for one another than sex. Shadam was passion, obsession, lies, betrayal, friendship, trust, and a deep and abiding love for one another, in spite of their past. They were the epitome of star-crossed, forbidden, romantic love. Perhaps the magic that was Shadam was ultimately a happy
    accident. TP played with the ball of fire until they didn't see what else they could do with it except to extinguish it. So can Shadam rise again from the ashes? I've got my fingers crossed!

Excellent post. I don't think these writers know how to write romance or romantic scenes at all. I see none of it. And when it comes to Shadam they were a BIG FAT ZERO. All those things you mentioned about love, passion etc.... That was Shadam. MAB was a nut job when it came to her story lines, but she wrote beautifully for Shadam and the dialogue was beautiful right up until the whole Shictor and Chadam fiasco they were still not over each other, just by they way they would look at one another when one of them walked into a room.

I miss those times.

Me, too. But if MAB was the force behind the Shadam magic, why would she do something so appallingly stupid as Shictor? If it ain't broke, why fix it? Sharon may never recover fron that fiasco. It's one thing for a woman to be torn between two brothers. It 's another thing altogether when the same woman marries and supposedly sleeps with her former father-in-law, the man she always viewed as a father figure. I'm getting disgusted just typing this--LOL! But I have to wonder--is MM and SC keeping Shadam alive, and if so, do TP see that? Are they being punished for it-- is that why we so rarely see them together now? Hope they're just on summer break and TP do a quick 180 again and bring back our Shadam and save our soap. No fwb and/or sporadic scenes will do. We want the full meal deal, thank you!

#50896   2013/07/06 03:55PM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: According to what I have seen on Twitter, there is some type of gala coming up, most likely the 3rd week of July I am guessing, SC showed a beautiful dress on a TVGN special that she said Sharon would be wearing soon, so does Sharon come to this gala, will she see Adam, I wonder what type of interaction will they have, I am just hoping they have some!

I am getting really ticked at those from CBS who tweet, for example, when a Shadam fan tweeted that Shadam was more than just sex, AM tweeted "keep watching" and then both AM and BB favorited a tweet about this being Shadam's journey. Finally, we had Y&R Insider tweet a response about "there is always more to the story" with regards to Adam's treatment of Sharon. Well I am ready to be enlightened CBS!! I think it is time we (politely) call them on it and tell them they need to make it happen! I know BB has said that we will eventually be told why Adam is acting the way he is, but that was several weeks ago when he said that and I am done patiently waiting, this crap has dragged on too long!

Wow, I hope we get another Shadam scene at the gala. I miss them so much. Y&R is just not the same when Adam and Sharon aren't in each others orbits.

I guess they will be moving Adam's big reveal at a snail's pace till his downfall in the Fall. I just hope it will be worth it and Sharon will be there for him just as he was for her.

JMO, Adam and Sharon are the future of Y&R. They have been kicked and knocked down a gazzion times and are still hotter than ever.

Shadam <3

#50897   2013/07/06 04:09PM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote BigBluePlate: These writers just don't get Shadam. Even if they could get their act together and bring these two back in each other's orbits, could we ever really trust them to deliver the Shadam magic? They thought it was all about the sex, so gave us some fwb scenes to appease the fans, and that was not enough as there's so much more to Adam and Sharon's love for one another than sex. Shadam was passion, obsession, lies, betrayal, friendship, trust, and a deep and abiding love for one another, in spite of their past. They were the epitome of star-crossed, forbidden, romantic love. Perhaps the magic that was Shadam was ultimately a happy
    accident. TP played with the ball of fire until they didn't see what else they could do with it except to extinguish it. So can Shadam rise again from the ashes? I've got my fingers crossed!

Excellent post. I don't think these writers know how to write romance or romantic scenes at all. I see none of it. And when it comes to Shadam they were a BIG FAT ZERO. All those things you mentioned about love, passion etc.... That was Shadam. MAB was a nut job when it came to her story lines, but she wrote beautifully for Shadam and the dialogue was beautiful right up until the whole Shictor and Chadam fiasco they were still not over each other, just by they way they would look at one another when one of them walked into a room.

I miss those times.

Me, too. But if MAB was the force behind the Shadam magic, why would she do something so appallingly stupid as Shictor? If it ain't broke, why fix it? Sharon may never recover fron that fiasco. It's one thing for a woman to be torn between two brothers. It 's another thing altogether when the same woman marries and supposedly sleeps with her former father-in-law, the man she always viewed as a father figure. I'm getting disgusted just typing this--LOL! But I have to wonder--is MM and SC keeping Shadam alive, and if so, do TP see that? Are they being punished for it-- is that why we so rarely see them together now? Hope they're just on summer break and TP do a quick 180 again and bring back our Shadam and save our soap. No fwb and/or sporadic scenes will do. We want the full meal deal, thank you!

I think as it was posted several times before, Shadam was the brain child of MM and SC and they proposed it to MAB who okayed it. I don't think she thought Shadam would be a big hit. But she rode on the coattails of Adam and Sharon.

Sictor was EB's idea. I guess he wanted to make Victor more young by having Sharon in a triangle with Nikki.

And yes, I truly believe MM and SC are keeping Shadam alive through their amazing acting and chemistry.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 04:11PM
    #50898   2013/07/06 05:54PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    If it's Adam's baby yes, whatever, I want him to know. Though call me crazy but I have this inkling that CL slept with some one else. I don't know. There has to be something to that tweet back in Feb when BB said " this story is not going where we think it's going."

I hope so. I hope BB keeps his word, because all I am seeing is more boring white washing of Adam. Bring Adam back to Sharon where they will always be exciting.

#50899   2013/07/06 07:13PM
    canada gal

Bringing Adam and Sharon back to the forefront. I hope the writers see how their chemistry is unmatched on Y&R and finally write a proper love story for our star-crossed lovers.

#50900   2013/07/06 07:18PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

I hope so. I hope BB keeps his word, because all I am seeing is more boring white washing of Adam. Bring Adam back to Sharon where they will always be exciting.

Me too, but with all this rewriting, we have no idea where their story line is headed to tell you the truth. Adam and Sharon became fillers and proppers to newbies, which is so annoying. They should have their own storyline together.

« 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list