List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:55PM, Views: 2461757, Replies: 56397
    « 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 » »| page:
    #50881   2013/07/06 06:49AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Sorry this Mel character stinks. Either the actress is super nervous or she's an actress with subpar talent. I think it may be the latter, so I find it hard to guess where this character is going. Is she a Fed agent, as some speculate, or a sleazy wannabe lawyer trying to get her claws into Adam.

I love the idea of the knife as the murder weapon that kills this Mel chick. I hope this will bring Adam and Sharon together again.

Speculation: Nick makes is clear that he has moved on with Avery. This sends Sharon into a downward spiral where she does steal the knife from Adam, after seeing him kiss Mel at Crimson and Lights.

We all know that Sharon is confusing her love for Adam with Nick, so maybe seeing Adam kissing Mel triggers something within Sharon to confuse Mel with Avery. Then Sharon plans to follow and convince Mel to leave her man alone while waving the knife. Meanwhile, Mel has enemies of her own who are following her that want her dead, too.

Subsequently, these hit men see that Sharon is a little "off the wall" and they take this opportunity to steal Adam's knife from Sharon and kill Mel with it. Sharon collapse and blanks out at the crime scene. Later, the cops find Sharon's and Adam's prints and the murder weapon, so they bring both in as suspects.

Consequently, Adam, who does not want to see his one true love go to prison, since he feels he is responsible for her downfall, confesses to the murder. Sharon does not remember at first, but after awhile her memory comes back and comes forward with the truth that sets Adam free.

Then Sharon and Adam will confess their undying love for each other and vow to never be parted again, immediately followed by them having a hot and steamy love scene.

Do you write FanFic? because this is great. I would totally love if this was one of the story lines, at least it would be a hella lot more interesting than what we have now. There would be drama, angst and Sharon and Adam against the world like it was before.

The bolded part, I believe there is a spoiler about that. It says Nick rejects Sharon because he is into Avery this makes Sharon lose it and starts to spiral...So we'll see how this story unfolds.

Good morning all,

Thanks starlight, I'm glad you like it. I don't write fanfic, but since these writers are prolonging the OBVIOUS, I have developed an active imagination. LOL

#50882   2013/07/06 06:53AM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: Just watched Monday's show and I have to say SC looked so beautiful!

Yes she was gorgeous. Too bad Adam did not get a chance to see his beautiful Sharon, his one and only true love.

Adam would have taken her in his arms and would never let her go again.

#50883   2013/07/06 06:57AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Sharon and Adam as Adam said to her "Are the only thing that make sense in this whole mess!

IA jackie, it makes no sense keeping these two star-crossed lovers apart. Looking forward to their realization that they cannot quit each other, because they are better together. They complete each other. Without the other, they will always be lost.

Shadam <3

#50884   2013/07/06 07:04AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Sharon and Adam as Adam said to her "Are the only thing that make sense in this whole mess!

IA jackie, it makes no sense keeping these two star-crossed lovers apart. Looking forward to their realization that they cannot quit each other, because they are better together. They complete each other. Without the other, they will always be lost.

Shadam <3

I agree Adam is fixated on the baby. And he acts boarded with life. With out Sharon he is lost.

#50885   2013/07/06 09:40AM
    BigBluePlate

These writers just don't get Shadam. Even if they could get their act together and bring these two back in each other's orbits, could we ever really trust them to deliver the Shadam magic? They thought it was all about the sex, so gave us some fwb scenes to appease the fans, and that was not enough as there's so much more to Adam and Sharon's love for one another than sex. Shadam was passion, obsession, lies, betrayal, friendship, trust, and a deep and abiding love for one another, in spite of their past. They were the epitome of star-crossed, forbidden, romantic love. Perhaps the magic that was Shadam was ultimately a happy accident. TP played with the ball of fire until they didn't see what else they could do with it except to extinguish it. So can Shadam rise again from the ashes? I've got my fingers crossed!

#50886   2013/07/06 10:35AM
    starlight19

Quote BigBluePlate: These writers just don't get Shadam. Even if they could get their act together and bring these two back in each other's orbits, could we ever really trust them to deliver the Shadam magic? They thought it was all about the sex, so gave us some fwb scenes to appease the fans, and that was not enough as there's so much more to Adam and Sharon's love for one another than sex. Shadam was passion, obsession, lies, betrayal, friendship, trust, and a deep and abiding love for one another, in spite of their past. They were the epitome of star-crossed, forbidden, romantic love. Perhaps the magic that was Shadam was ultimately a happy accident. TP played with the ball of fire until they didn't see what else they could do with it except to extinguish it. So can Shadam rise again from the ashes? I've got my fingers crossed!

Excellent post. I don't think these writers know how to write romance or romantic scenes at all. I see none of it. And when it comes to Shadam they were a BIG FAT ZERO. All those things you mentioned about love, passion etc.... That was Shadam. MAB was a nut job when it came to her story lines, but she wrote beautifully for Shadam and the dialogue was beautiful right up until the whole Shictor and Chadam fiasco they were still not over each other, just by they way they would look at one another when one of them walked into a room.

I miss those times.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 10:39AM
    #50887   2013/07/06 12:28PM
    Jackie10

The writers arent the ones who deliver Shadam Magic SC and MM are. All the writers have to do is write them in the same proximity and let them go.

#50888   2013/07/06 01:12PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Shadam <3

I agree Adam is fixated on the baby. And he acts boarded with life. With out Sharon he is lost.

Well according to spoilers, the baby boy will be coming soon, probably this august. I really have mixed feelings about this baby. I don't know if I want Adam to know or not know, because it will only make him more not watchable for me. Anyway, it looks like--because of the timing--its his.

I still want Adam and Sharon to conceive a child together. I think that would have been a powerful s/l. It has all the drama. Sharon's BPD, Victor's hate for her, and Adam's love for Sharon and desire for daddy's love.

#50889   2013/07/06 02:39PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Shadam <3

Well according to spoilers, the baby boy will be coming soon, probably this august. I really have mixed feelings about this baby. I don't know if I want Adam to know or not know, because it will only make him more not watchable for me. Anyway, it looks like--because of the timing--its his.

I still want Adam and Sharon to conceive a child together. I think that would have been a powerful s/l. It has all the drama. Sharon's BPD, Victor's hate for her, and Adam's love for Sharon and desire for daddy's love.

If its Adams child I want him to know and get it over with. Its just another child just as Johnny is to Billy and Victoria. Now if Sharon were to have a baby there is where the angst would lie. All of GC would be up ended. Dont know why these writers thought making CL have another child by yet another man in GC would be drama or entertaining. She has not ties to GC so whats the point.

#50890   2013/07/06 03:00PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal:

Shadam <3

If its Adams child I want him to know and get it over with. Its just another child just as Johnny is to Billy and Victoria. Now if Sharon were to have a baby there is where the angst would lie. All of GC would be up ended. Dont know why these writers thought making CL have another child by yet another man in GC would be drama or entertaining. She has not ties to GC so whats the point.

I agree. Imagine all the Newman's having a mental breakdown knowing about Sharon's pregnancy. Nick probably would jump off a cliff, lol. It would be such a powerful story line.

If it's Adam's baby yes, whatever, I want him to know. Though call me crazy but I have this inkling that CL slept with some one else. I don't know. There has to be something to that tweet back in Feb when BB said " this story is not going where we think it's going."

« 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list