List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 10:52AM, Views: 2408819, Replies: 56282
    « 5082 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 » »| page:
    #50861   2013/07/05 07:13AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote lovinthesoaps:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lovinthesoaps: I am really bummed with where these storylines are headed. Cassie bringing Nick and Sharon closer, Chelsea holding on to the blanket, Dylan and Melanie!!! Lame. All I see is newbies taking over my show and my faves being dragged through the mud. I love MM, think he is brilliant playing a feisty Adam but he is nothing more than her and Victor's whipping post at this point. Even he cannot make me watch this drivel.

I am concerned about our girl as well. Hallucinating or not, Cassie only makes her long for the life she had with Nick.... and there is no way they can ever go back.

I miss the Shadam connection.

It may not be Sharon hallucinating Cassie. From the spoiler thread regard the Cassie look-alike, this chick will befriend Sharon and then she will try to bed Nick. Talk about gross stuff. Last year, we put up with sictor and this year Nick and Cassie, WTH. If true, these writers are all on cr*ck.

I dont believe a word of that "spoiler". I dont see how Nick could look at the face of his deceased child and think about "going there". I just dont see it. Not after everything going on with Summer and the test.

I do think that if she is some sort of doppelganger that Sharon would want to get close to her. Sharon has been alone for a while here and looking for some support. I hope she is not screwed over here but with these writers, I wont hold my breath.

I hate that Shadam has been shuffled to the back and who knows, maybe even blown apart for good. It seems like such a waste of chemistry to me.

In my opinion if any relationship is going to finally end for good it will be Shick. They are the dead weight and for Navery and Shadam to move on and apart with their own story lines and angst they have to separate Shadam and Navery. There can be angst for these couples with out it constantly being Sharon and Adam. Hopefully these writers are laying to rest the past and starting with their future that is the only thing that makes sense to me and the only thing that keeps me hoping for my Y&R.

ITA. Shick is long gone. I don't think these writers will convert backwards and try to recapture what Shick had years ago. I don't find it can be done. Too much damage has been with between them. They are not the same people that they were in high school. They are both adults the moved on with their lives. They are not the same person. The only one I see who has googly eyes for Nick now is Sharon. She is the one reminiscing about the past NOT Nick. He is all into Avery.

Didn't SC say in her twitte chat that Adam/Sharon/nick triangle will go on for years until the Y&R is finish whenever that is. and she also said Sharon will never let go of Adam. That certainly says something about Shadam.

#50862   2013/07/05 07:23AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    ITA. Shick is long gone. I don't think these writers will convert backwards and try to recapture what Shick had years ago. I don't find it can be done. Too much damage has been with between them. They are not the same people that they were in high school. They are both adults the moved on with their lives. They are not the same person. The only one I see who has googly eyes for Nick now is Sharon. She is the one reminiscing about the past NOT Nick. He is all into Avery.

Didn't SC say in her twitte chat that Adam/Sharon/nick triangle will go on for years until the Y&R is finish whenever that is. and she also said Sharon will never let go of Adam. That certainly says something about Shadam.

Yes as I have said the spoiler was that Nick will drop Sharon at the end of this fantasy of Sharons and return to Avery. I feel Sharon is seeing something that is just not there in Little Nicky he is in love with Avery.

And the spoiler that Adam is in for a huge fall which will probably coincide with Sharons down fall. So hopefully we will get the rebuild of Shadam helping each other back to the top. SHADAM DONE RIGHT!

#50863   2013/07/05 09:16AM
    Jackie10

Wow the only thing remotely interesting is Shadam and they arent even on. Cant believe all the closed threads here we go again. Shadam bring the heat. If the want to see the buzz and the MBs full bring on Shadam.

#50864   2013/07/05 09:53AM
    Jackie10

Come on why throw an off the wall Lame scene and boring Abby, Alex in the middle of some good Chloe and Billy. Give me a break. Didnt Abby just say Alex wasnt the one? Leave him alone already.

#50865   2013/07/05 10:07AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Come on why throw an off the wall Lame scene and boring Abby, Alex in the middle of some good Chloe and Billy. Give me a break. Didnt Abby just say Alex wasnt the one? Leave him alone already.

Yes, the only good thing in today's episode was Billy and Chloe the rest BORING!!! What happened to Cliffhanger Friday. There hasn't been a cliffhanger in god knows how long.....such lame stories. Bring in Adam and Sharon and then you'll see cliffhanger Friday's or intense drama. Only them can make a show much more interesting.

#50866   2013/07/05 11:02AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Come on why throw an off the wall Lame scene and boring Abby, Alex in the middle of some good Chloe and Billy. Give me a break. Didnt Abby just say Alex wasnt the one? Leave him alone already.

Yes, the only good thing in today's episode was Billy and Chloe the rest BORING!!! What happened to Cliffhanger Friday. There hasn't been a cliffhanger in god knows how long.....such lame stories. Bring in Adam and Sharon and then you'll see cliffhanger Friday's or intense drama. Only them can make a show much more interesting.

There is really no point in cliffhanger Fridays when there are Day a heads now. With you tube and spoilers. But I miss those times also. In my opinion every day should be like a cliffhanger Friday leaving you wanting more not this who gives a crap stuff.

#50867   2013/07/05 11:40AM
    Jackie10

Had company during the last 15 minutes of the soap and all of B&B. All I caught of the preview was The Cassie look a likes face. Had it muted so I didnt hear any of it.

#50868   2013/07/05 12:42PM
    Jackie10

I agree I like Chloe and Billy they were always fun together and they had chemistry. Much like Villy while dating. Like Chloe with Cane also.

These writers need to pair couples that are good together and stop with all the gawd awful throwing together of pairs that dont work. Cham, Cloven, Abby/Alex, Noah and every girl so far. Get with the program writers if the dont have chemistry cut them loose.

#50869   2013/07/05 03:27PM
    Jackie10

Sounds like its going to be another skip week next week. Maybe 2 Sharon scenes to watch the rest doesnt sound interesting.

#50870   2013/07/05 05:00PM
    Lolababy29

Team Shadam ♥ ♥ They will be back.

« 5082 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list