List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/22 06:45PM, Views: 2362882, Replies: 56170
    « 5075 5076 5077 5078 5079 5080 5081 5082 5083 5084 5085 » »| page:
    #50791   2013/07/02 07:32PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote Gramee Bee: Hi Team SHADAM!

Wishing everyone a happy and safe holiday this week!

While I watched the TVGN hour program preceding the first airing of Y&R on their primetime schedule yesterday, there were a couple of things I observed –

Doug Davidson and Billy Miller were the first actors to be interviewed because of their Emmy wins. I don’t remember who exactly was next, or the sequence, but early in the show Michael Muhney appeared (in his vest no less!). He was very straightforward until a person from the audience inquired about “Adam and Sharon” (no inquiry as to Chelsea and Adam). MM was evasive and proclaimed he didn’t endorse or favor any pairings (I’m sure as instructed by TPTB to say that), but he was an “army of one” (heard that before). Sharon Case joined him on stage. They were quite friendly and joked with each other. It was delightful.

Further down the line of actors was Josh Morrow, and Jessica Collins joined him, their behavior was very friendly, and then Steve Burton joined the two of them (as I remember). The single thing that impressed me was that MCE was interviewed alone, and AH (Victoria) was alone.

I don’t know if this indicates anything other than these people all get along very well. My hopes.....their order of appearance was dictated by TPTB, or they were all busy doing scenes with each other whenever this show was taped.

Did anyone else see the show?

Question – do you feel that TPTB are deliberately making fans turn against – even hate – the character Chelsea? Seems to me there are lots of comments on other boards that feel that way. (Me included!)

SHADAM forever, they will be back, I know it!

Hi Gramee Bee, yes, I saw that clip. Considering TPTB got MM to stop twitter cold turkey tells me they have a lot of control on how they want to promote these characters. And I am sure that the actors order of appearance was tightly controlled along with the types of questions asked. I was pleasantly surprised that they had MM/SC appear together and JM/JC appear together. Good or bad, I think Adam and Sharon will remain in each others orbit.

In regards to the Chel character, you are probably right, but I find this character not interesting. The only time she was interesting to me was when she had scenes with Sharon.

Patiently waiting for the Shadam passion, love and angst.

#50792   2013/07/02 08:26PM
    ynnej2198

Hi, guys!
    I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I am lurking. Life has gotten a little nutty for me and I've barely had time to just keep up with the show.

I just saw the TVGN special and thought it was a hoot. Seriously, MM and JM should be politicians. They managed to answer all the questions in the most delicate way possible. I thought it was neat that they had Shadam appear next to each other.

I loved last week's scenes with Shadam. They were exactly like what MM talked about in the above interview. Dramatic, etc. Sharon has me a little worried. She seemed off yesterday, as some people mentioned. This #summergate stuff is definitely eating her alive from the inside out.

Did you all see today's twitter chat with JM and SC? How awesome. Loved her Sharon/Nick/Adam tweet. She seems happy with her story, so if she is, then I will be as well [for now anyway]. JM really does bash Nick. It's pretty funny. Odd that they both had to get ready for a shoot right afterward. Wonder if it has to do with Cassie and/or the paterinity? I don't think it is a shick reunion. I maintain that TPTB are screwing with ALL the fanbases. I gotta admit that I could go for a true Nick/Sharon/Adam triangle. YUMMY!

Oh, guess what?!?! I'm going to try to get a ticket for JM and SBu in Baltimore next weekend. So excited!

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th!

#50793   2013/07/02 08:51PM
    canada gal

Quote ynnej2198: Hi, guys!
    I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that I am lurking. Life has gotten a little nutty for me and I've barely had time to just keep up with the show.

I just saw the TVGN special and thought it was a hoot. Seriously, MM and JM should be politicians. They managed to answer all the questions in the most delicate way possible. I thought it was neat that they had Shadam appear next to each other.

I loved last week's scenes with Shadam. They were exactly like what MM talked about in the above interview. Dramatic, etc. Sharon has me a little worried. She seemed off yesterday, as some people mentioned. This #summergate stuff is definitely eating her alive from the inside out.

Did you all see today's twitter chat with JM and SC? How awesome. Loved her Sharon/Nick/Adam tweet. She seems happy with her story, so if she is, then I will be as well [for now anyway]. JM really does bash Nick. It's pretty funny. Odd that they both had to get ready for a shoot right afterward. Wonder if it has to do with Cassie and/or the paterinity? I don't think it is a shick reunion. I maintain that TPTB are screwing with ALL the fanbases. I gotta admit that I could go for a true Nick/Sharon/Adam triangle. YUMMY!

Oh, guess what?!?! I'm going to try to get a ticket for JM and SBu in Baltimore next weekend. So excited!

Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th!

SC seems to be positive about her s/l for Sharon, so I'll be watching. Fingers crossed, looking forward to seeing passionate scenes with Sharon and Adam: Nick will be a side bonus. Adam's so hot when he's fighting for Sharon.

#50794   2013/07/02 09:07PM
    starlight19

While I watched the TVGN hour program preceding the first airing of Y&R on their primetime schedule yesterday, there were a couple of things I observed –

Doug Davidson and Billy Miller were the first actors to be interviewed because of their Emmy wins. I don’t remember who exactly was next, or the sequence, but early in the show Michael Muhney appeared (in his vest no less!). He was very straightforward until a person from the audience inquired about “Adam and Sharon” (no inquiry as to Chelsea and Adam). MM was evasive and proclaimed he didn’t endorse or favor any pairings (I’m sure as instructed by TPTB to say that), but he was an “army of one” (heard that before). Sharon Case joined him on stage. They were quite friendly and joked with each other. It was delightful.

Further down the line of actors was Josh Morrow, and Jessica Collins joined him, their behavior was very friendly, and then Steve Burton joined the two of them (as I remember). The single thing that impressed me was that MCE was interviewed alone, and AH (Victoria) was alone.

I don’t know if this indicates anything other than these people all get along very well. My hopes.....their order of appearance was dictated by TPTB, or they were all busy doing scenes with each other whenever this show was taped.

Question – do you feel that TPTB are deliberately making fans turn against – even hate – the character Chelsea? Seems to me there are lots of comments on other boards that feel that way. (Me included!)

Thanks for the scoop. I don't have the channel and I was dying for someone to post it. Happy to hear MM and SC were on together, gives me a little tiny hope and JM and JC were together along with Dylan, though I'm surprised he wasn't paired with CL

Glad to hear there were no Chadam questions WHEW!but about Sharon and Adam. Fans want to know what is going to happy with our favorite couple, too bad not even a little hint, but it's ok. Hopefully, everything that is happening will come to ahead and we'll know what is exactly what is going on in Adam's head.

Team Shadam <3

#50795   2013/07/02 09:11PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr:

Thanks, I haven't seen it but I did record it so I will watch it soon!

By now many of you know that SC and JM had a Twitter chat today, SC tweeted that she hopes there is a Adam-Sharon-Nick triangle for a long time to come! I don't know if Shick are coming back, if so, it's a pretty crappy set up for them to reunite, SC and JM had a photo shoot today, I am assuming that it is for CBS SID but whether it is next week's issue or the one later in the month who knows, if this ends up being a Shick story then happy for Shick fans but that ain't for me. I just can't believe TPTB are wasting the amazing chemistry of MM and SC.

By the way, NB had another anti-Y&R Twitter rant earlier, it was funny! He also tweeted to someone that the paternity twist was going to turn out to be a "bomb".

I saw the twitter chat and I thought it was funny, JM is really funny, especially when he's making fun of his character, omg!! I would like a triangle with Sharon/Adam/Nick would make a better triangle then the one we currently have now. CL/Dylan/Adam snoozefest. I know it would be a repeat from MAB but I rather take them then Chylan and Adam.

#50796   2013/07/02 09:13PM
    Jackie10

Keep us up dated on how that JM/SB thing turns out if there is anything to tell.

#50797   2013/07/02 09:38PM
    Jackie10

Will read all the posts tomorrow. I have been gone most of the day. Keep the love flowing cant wait to see this SPECTACULAR couple reunite in all THEIR GLORY. They know how to set the screen on FIRE. NO ONE DOES IT BETTER THAN SHADAM!

#50798   2013/07/03 05:28AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Will read all the posts tomorrow. I have been gone most of the day. Keep the love flowing cant wait to see this SPECTACULAR couple reunite in all THEIR GLORY. They know how to set the screen on FIRE. NO ONE DOES IT BETTER THAN SHADAM!

ICAM, Sharon and Adam always have their A-game on. Their chemistry is amazing. To date, what is unfolding before my eyes is a Shadam reunion. Adam and Sharon have the angst, the passion, the sex, and the true love that goes with being a super couple.

Shadam <3

#50799   2013/07/03 07:25AM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote canada gal:

Hi Gramee Bee, yes, I saw that clip. Considering TPTB got MM to stop twitter cold turkey tells me they have a lot of control on how they want to promote these characters. And I am sure that the actors order of appearance was tightly controlled along with the types of questions asked. I was pleasantly surprised that they had MM/SC appear together and JM/JC appear together. Good or bad, I think Adam and Sharon will remain in each others orbit.

In regards to the Chel character, you are probably right, but I find this character not interesting. The only time she was interesting to me was when she had scenes with Sharon.

Patiently waiting for the Shadam passion, love and angst.

Wow. Is this really why MM is no longer on twitter? Very interesting.

#50800   2013/07/03 07:29AM
    Yrwatcher22

Thanks Gramee Bee for the update! I missed the interviews. I wish I could have watched it. Anything that involves Shadam on the same screen always sounds lovely. You have a safe and fun holiday weekend as well....That also goes to all the rest of my fellow Shadam friends

« 5075 5076 5077 5078 5079 5080 5081 5082 5083 5084 5085 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list