List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/18 08:59PM, Views: 2522927, Replies: 56543
    « 5071 5072 5073 5074 5075 5076 5077 5078 5079 5080 5081 » »| page:
    #50751   2013/06/30 06:28PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: Here is the link to the CBS Feedback form, please everyone, posting and lurking, take a minute to fill out the form and tell CBS that we will not stand for the debasing of our favorite characters Adam and Sharon and that we want Shadam reunited, please!

www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php

Also, here is the phone number for CBS, you can call during the week and ask for the Young and the Restless comment line, 1-323-575-2345. Please leave your pro-Shadam comments!

Thanks for the link. I'll do my part. All this speculation about Sharon is so crazy, ugh!! but she sure gets the buzz. And Adam with Mel chick, UGH!!!I hope it was only this one time that he slept with her, even though I did not watch "the" scene, I don't want a repeat of it.

#50752   2013/06/30 06:46PM
    Jackie10

Hopefully the total tare down and rebuild of Sharon and Adam will start at the same time with the greatest love story at the end with Shadam being done right. Sharon reaching the bottom and Adam taking a huge fall sounds like the only place for them to go is up and hopefully together.

#50753   2013/06/30 07:21PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Hopefully the total tare down and rebuild of Sharon and Adam will start at the same time with the greatest love story at the end with Shadam being done right. Sharon reaching the bottom and Adam taking a huge fall sounds like the only place for them to go is up and hopefully together.

I'm right with you there. Now with all the BS that's about to go down between them I hope they will be there for each other, well more Adam because Sharon will be more in dark place. I have a feeling if she hits rock bottom, I'm afraid they will put her in a psychiatric ward. Hope it doesn't come to this.

#50754   2013/06/30 08:51PM
    canada gal

All this hot mess speculation stuff happening makes me believe more than ever that Adam and Sharon are destined for each other.

#50755   2013/06/30 09:20PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: All this hot mess speculation stuff happening makes me believe more than ever that Adam and Sharon are destined for each other.

I know they are, but what makes you say that??

#50756   2013/07/01 07:42AM
    ShadamNuke09

Good morning Shadamites.

Hoping our couple has some kind of interaction this week. Happy Canada day to the all the Canadian posters in his thread.

#50757   2013/07/01 07:51AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Hopefully the total tare down and rebuild of Sharon and Adam will start at the same time with the greatest love story at the end with Shadam being done right. Sharon reaching the bottom and Adam taking a huge fall sounds like the only place for them to go is up and hopefully together.

I'm right with you there. Now with all the BS that's about to go down between them I hope they will be there for each other, well more Adam because Sharon will be more in dark place. I have a feeling if she hits rock bottom, I'm afraid they will put her in a psychiatric ward. Hope it doesn't come to this.

Then the writers can pi$$ off the Shick fans and Sharon/Adam, Shadam haters by having their "vent crawler" slip in to nurse Sharon back to health and show her love and support!!!!!!

#50758   2013/07/01 08:42AM
    Yrwatcher22

I absolutely adore Shadam. Even though I am not sure our couple will be reuniting soon, I do know that they will be back together. Despite everything that happens between the two, they always find their way back. No matter what anyone says, they are each other's true love. They have a connection that neither can really sever, even when they try. They've never been a fairytale story. But that's not what good soaps are about. They love, fight, push, and pull with such passion that viewers are drawn to them. Even the haters can't help but have such an emotional response to them. It's evident by the bash threads. Shadam have always brought the excitement and the buzz about them. They have also never needed to have a baby to connect them. And that says something when you only need each other to create great drama, passion, and angst. Shadam always

#50759   2013/07/01 08:57AM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

Then the writers can pi$$ off the Shick fans and Sharon/Adam, Shadam haters by having their "vent crawler" slip in to nurse Sharon back to health and show her love and support!!!!!!

I love Shadam but I am also a Sharon and Adam fan separately. I am hoping there is no truth regarding this spumors swirling about Sharon and the paternity test tampering. It would be so OOC for her to do such a thing. I just don't think she would hurt Summer by making her believe that Nick isn't her father. Hurting someone on purpose and trying to destroy a family is not in Sharon's nature. The writers promised us they would rebuild Sharon's character after that whole Shictor mess and this wouldn't be the way to do it.

As a long time viewer, I am growing very weary of our favorites being written so out of character. We know the real Adam and Sharon. We've witnessed them for years. It's insulting as a viewer to see them behave this way and the writers thinking we actually buy this story.

#50760   2013/07/01 09:43AM
    Jackie10

Quote Yrwatcher22:
    I love Shadam but I am also a Sharon and Adam fan separately. I am hoping there is no truth regarding this spumors swirling about Sharon and the paternity test tampering. It would be so OOC for her to do such a thing. I just don't think she would hurt Summer by making her believe that Nick isn't her father. Hurting someone on purpose and trying to destroy a family is not in Sharon's nature. The writers promised us they would rebuild Sharon's character after that whole Shictor mess and this wouldn't be the way to do it.

As a long time viewer, I am growing very weary of our favorites being written so out of character. We know the real Adam and Sharon. We've witnessed them for years. It's insulting as a viewer to see them behave this way and the writers thinking we actually buy this story.

I love them too. And I agree I really dont think the writers expect the long time viewers to buy this. Or the ones who have watched they Shadam story from the start. And in no way would anyone who have seen the Shadam story and passion see CL as anything but holding Adam back.

« 5071 5072 5073 5074 5075 5076 5077 5078 5079 5080 5081 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list