List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/27 06:43PM, Views: 2365615, Replies: 56184
    « 5059 5060 5061 5062 5063 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 » »| page:
    #50631   2013/06/28 04:12AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Bumping Sharon and Adam.

Looking forward to see Adam and Sharon together in love and business.

#50632   2013/06/28 04:35AM
    canada gal

I remember their beautiful white winterland wedding. Even back then you could tell these characters were crazy in love with each other.

#50633   2013/06/28 07:17AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: I remember their beautiful white winterland wedding. Even back then you could tell these characters were crazy in love with each other.

AH!! Lake Tahoe, it certainly was a beautiful wedding. They looked gorgeous. Sharon all in white and Adam in Black. Where did Adam have time to do all this, I presume he arranged to have place decorated like that. It was absolutely breath taking. They were really happy and in love with each other. I wish there was a rewind button where we can go back in time.

#50634   2013/06/28 07:19AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Shadam is still the best thing to hit the show in years and years. Since Victor and Nikki! Cant wait til they find their way back to each other. This constant push pull between them is starting to get old. Even though I know it will always be there right now I am ready for more pull then push.

#50635   2013/06/28 08:02AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Shadam is still the best thing to hit the show in years and years. Since Victor and Nikki! Cant wait til they find their way back to each other. This constant push pull between them is starting to get old. Even though I know it will always be there right now I am ready for more pull then push.

Yes and lots and lots of sexual tension, because we know no one does it better than these two. Hope to have more scenes with them soon. I wonder if Adam is going to find out about about Nicholas confession and will Adam go seek Sharon to make sure she is alright. Remember she mentioned it to him at OTB.

#50636   2013/06/28 08:06AM
    Jackie10

As long as these writers dont straddle him down with the con Melanie and Victors trap where he cant get away long enough to do something.

#50637   2013/06/28 08:17AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: As long as these writers dont straddle him down with the con Melanie and Victors trap where he cant get away long enough to do something.

I think she a recurring role. I figure once all this crap is out in the open and Adam calls her on her BS she won't be there there for too long. Look what happened to Mason. He was working for Victor and Adam found out and viola "FIRED"

In a way I'm glad that Sharon is out of this mess that is about to go down. In her current state I don't think she could handle Victor right now. So Adam let her go for her protection. Victor is going to get nasty.

#50638   2013/06/28 08:26AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: As long as these writers dont straddle him down with the con Melanie and Victors trap where he cant get away long enough to do something.

I think she a recurring role. I figure once all this crap is out in the open and Adam calls her on her BS she won't be there there for too long. Look what happened to Mason. He was working for Victor and Adam found out and viola "FIRED"

In a way I'm glad that Sharon is out of this mess that is about to go down. In her current state I don't think she could handle Victor right now. So Adam let her go for her protection. Victor is going to get nasty.

I totally agree. Adam knows full well Victor would use Sharon against him. And he also know Sharon is the one thing that can bring him to his knees in a heart beat. In the end when she finds this out she will love him all the more for his sacrifices out of pure love on her behalf.

#50639   2013/06/28 08:28AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10: Sounds like after Adams talk with Sharon about hooking up with strange men and she put the bite on him, he turned around and went fishing in another bimbo cons pond. What are we to do with him. Hope he wore a rain coat.

Yes, but you don't see a hundred threads popping up and calling him a ho. LOL

Yeah most dont care who he is with as long as its not the woman he truly loves Sharon. Heaven forbid that Adam Newman actually gets to be happy and IN LOVE. Or Sharon either for that matter!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 08:30AM
    #50640   2013/06/28 10:21AM
    Jackie10

Something occurred to me that might be worth thinking about. This is some speculation about Sharons comment at the grave site. Some were asking did she switch Summers DNA I dont think she did. But I was thinking about something that might have happened and this is what I came up with.

Possibly since she was talking about being tired of feeling lonely and on the out side looking in. Which I believe she was referring back to the time when she was trying to find someone to love in Bill, Jack, Little Nicky or who ever as there was strange men as well (hopefully Adam was one of those writers) That she may have lied about Faiths paternity. And that was what she was talking about when she said "Thats why I did what I did". Hoping to get Little Nicky and her family at that time back out of loneliness not love. The way Faith is acting toward Avery she is more of an obstacle than Summer is for Little Nicky. Hopefully it was Faiths Hair in the brush.

« 5059 5060 5061 5062 5063 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list