List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/01 03:33PM, Views: 2372086, Replies: 56197
    « 5053 5054 5055 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 5061 5062 5063 » »| page:
    #50571   2013/06/25 08:58PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    lilie

[quote]Quote beachmomluvr: [quote]Quote lilie: [quote]Quote donde: Thanks for the recap. I think it is telling how the interviewer asked asked MM about Sharon. And Adam . Everyone knows that Sharon is first in his life and he would never hurt her. The writing does not support there history between them. Maybe it will be a wakeup call to the writers[/quote]

Hi Donde,

May I ask which interview are you referring to with MM and what did he had to say about Shadam's relationship?[/quote]

Here is the link:

rdsn.net/buzz/2013/06/24/daytime-emmys-2013-michael-muhney-interview-the-young-a... />
    thank you beachmon, I really do appreciated it.

#50572   2013/06/25 09:09PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal: Hi everyone,
    I am feeling under the weather today, but I want to stop by and give my support to our beautiful couple. Adam and Sharon, together, are passion and drama in the afternoon.

Hey friend, hope you are feeling better soon!

same here my canada gal, hope you feel better soon

thanks guys, it really stinks being sick in the summer. I am going to get some more rest now.

#50573   2013/06/25 09:11PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Hi everyone,
    I am feeling under the weather today, but I want to stop by and give my support to our beautiful couple. Adam and Sharon, together, are passion and drama in the afternoon.

Feel better.

ITA Jackie, I honestly don't believe these writers did they homework at all in regard to Shadam's relationship during the past 5 years. It is as if these years NEVER took place at all which is absolutely absurd

Writers a word of advise, go back and do some watching of Shadam's history and stop taking the lazy way out and stop forcing down our throats a six months JOKE of a marriage namely CHADAM...

I agree. I've also said it that these writers haven't gone through any of the Shadam scenes in the past 4 and 1/2 years as is their romance never existed and they're trying to make us believe that Adam is all about CL now, really??????

Sorry writers NOT BUYING into your crappy writing. I think they should go and take look and see what Sharon and Adam were all about instead of rewriting history and having making the con the greatest love of Adam's life. It's just nauseating to hear that.

#50574   2013/06/25 09:24PM
    starlight19

Sharon: You know what, I know you too, Adam. And you are cold and black inside. You think humour makes you seem like a real person-- warm and rounded-- it only makes you colder. If you think you've moved on from Chelsea, you are a fool on top of it all. (sharon takes her purse and walks out of C&L)

OMG, the chemistry btw Sharon and Adam was pure raw fireworks. They were magnificent together. The sparks were everywhere. I just wanted Adam to take Sharon in his arms and confess his undying love to sharon.

This last line that Sharon told Adam all I can say she really told him and kind of put him put him in his place. Did you see when she left he felt kind of defeated like he wanted to hit something or just run after her, instead he was hurt and what did he do was call Melanie. Now who is going to be numbing his pain.....Adam he is probably going to sleep with that chick, just to forget what happened between him and Sharon at CL.

On another thing when he was talking to Melanie at the AC he mentioned how he was telling a friendabout moving on... I'm like HUH!!!! and we know he was talking about Sharon because he just left her and they were talking about moving on not living in the past. I thought he cut her off even as a friend, and he still considers Sharon a friend.

#50575   2013/06/25 09:51PM
    BigBluePlate

I can't believe this is the number one soap and right now I can't think of a single, solitary ROMANTIC SL that can even come close to the Shadam love story. So why would these writers keep these two separate when SC & MM bring it every time they're near one another? Frankly, I'm beginning to think TP are afraid of the power that is Shadam. They stir up such passionate feelings among the fans and the haters. TP need to accept the inevitable before they completely ruin the most exciting pair in daytime. Watching Adam with Chels is like Scarlett O'Hara (Adam) wasting all those years pursuing dull Ashley Wilkes (Chels) when she needed to be with Rhett (Sharon). These writers need to get a clue!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 09:54PM
    #50576   2013/06/25 10:09PM
    beachmomluvr

I can only wonder if something happens that causes Adam to say "scr*w this" Sharon comes first. I just have to believe there is more to this story, at least that is what is keeping me hanging on by a thread LOL!

#50577   2013/06/26 05:08AM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate: I can't believe this is the number one soap and right now I can't think of a single, solitary ROMANTIC SL that can even come close to the Shadam love story. So why would these writers keep these two separate when SC & MM bring it every time they're near one another? Frankly, I'm beginning to think TP are afraid of the power that is Shadam. They stir up such passionate feelings among the fans and the haters. TP need to accept the inevitable before they completely ruin the most exciting pair in daytime. Watching Adam with Chels is like Scarlett O'Hara (Adam) wasting all those years pursuing dull Ashley Wilkes (Chels) when she needed to be with Rhett (Sharon). These writers need to get a clue!

OMG, you are so right big blue. I love the buzz that Sharon and Adam bring to my Y&R. They are prue passion and drama to watch. I love the last scene they were in-- so much chemistry and sparks betw them.

Shadam <3

#50578   2013/06/26 06:34AM
    Jackie10

Quote beachmomluvr: I can only wonder if something happens that causes Adam to say "scr*w this" Sharon comes first. I just have to believe there is more to this story, at least that is what is keeping me hanging on by a thread LOL!

That is definitely what has been insinuated. (MM's Interview) That Adam is pushing Sharon away because he feels he doesnt deserve her. That he thinks he will hurt her again. (Our thought) And possibly to protect her from what ever he is up to with Victor. But definitely to protect her because he still loves her.

#50579   2013/06/26 06:57AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate: I can't believe this is the number one soap and right now I can't think of a single, solitary ROMANTIC SL that can even come close to the Shadam love story. So why would these writers keep these two separate when SC & MM bring it every time they're near one another? Frankly, I'm beginning to think TP are afraid of the power that is Shadam. They stir up such passionate feelings among the fans and the haters. TP need to accept the inevitable before they completely ruin the most exciting pair in daytime. Watching Adam with Chels is like Scarlett O'Hara (Adam) wasting all those years pursuing dull Ashley Wilkes (Chels) when she needed to be with Rhett (Sharon). These writers need to get a clue!

OMG, you are so right big blue. I love the buzz that Sharon and Adam bring to my Y&R. They are prue passion and drama to watch. I love the last scene they were in-- so much chemistry and sparks betw them.

Shadam <3

I agree they bring it like no one else can. Cant wait for the big reveal and Adams supposed huge down fall. Then maybe these writers will rebuild Sharon and Adam the right way like they said they would. Maybe the spoilers they were talking about are just now going to happen guys. Little Nicky will turn Sharon away for Avery, Adam will take a fall and then the rebuilding of Shadam will start. We were hoping it was during Sharons BP story line but maybe it will be here in the not to distant future.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 06:58AM
    #50580   2013/06/26 07:02AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote beachmomluvr: I can only wonder if something happens that causes Adam to say "scr*w this" Sharon comes first. I just have to believe there is more to this story, at least that is what is keeping me hanging on by a thread LOL!

That is definitely what has been insinuated. (MM's Interview) That Adam is pushing Sharon away because he feels he doesnt deserve her. That he thinks he will hurt her again. (Our thought) And possibly to protect her from what ever he is up to with Victor. But definitely to protect her because he still loves her.

I agree. I saw the interview and I got the same vibe from him. It just doesn't make any sense that about 6 months ago he was all into Sharon and right up until the shooting and after that and Victor telling him to cut Sharon out of his life he did a complete 180 turn, which everyone was like HUH!!! what just happened. There has to be alot more to this. There was a tweet about this that said "there is more to the story" so I guess we have to wait and see. What is happening between Sharon and Adam right now reminds me of this clip, starts around 8:15 and on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=HXj8RLDs-wU

This is was really heartbreaking, I really felt bad for themm, first off Adam being put in this situation to lie and then treating Sharon badly saying all those horrible things just to protect her. You see a pattern here, though this time around it's much worse because we don't see Adam feeling guilty like you saw at the end of that clip, where you see him saying "I'm sorry Sharon".

« 5053 5054 5055 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 5061 5062 5063 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list