List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/01 10:52AM, Views: 2408837, Replies: 56282
    « 5024 5025 5026 5027 5028 5029 5030 5031 5032 5033 5034 » »| page:
    #50281   2013/06/18 06:27PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Bebenette: Unfortunately, Sharon says today the one relationship she can always count on is the one with Nick and she has a special one with him that she does not have with anyone else. What a joke. Nick is the one who took Faith away, who put her in the mental institution, who did nothing to help her when she needed, that was not there for her when Cassie died. Are they now trying to foreshadow something happening between her and Nick? What does everyone else think? Maybe they listen to the fans after all.
    Also, she was at the bar talking to some strange guy and we do not know if anything ever happened with Wayne.

More of the OOC writing Sharon hasnt been able to count on Little Nicky in years!

My Jaw hit the floor when Sharon waxed poetically about Nick (gag me!)but IA Jackie it's so OOC I can't even wrap my brain around it.
    I still say all these not so subtle changes are because of Michelle's exit. Sharon is either taking Phyllis's place or taking Avery's place so that Avery can take Phyllis's place in this story line. I hope that makes sense. I think their plan was to have a Jack,Phyllis,Avery,Nick quad but with MS exit and the way the story is going it will be a quad of Adam, Sharon, Avery, Nick. Once again Adam and Sharon are sacrificed to prop the boring. Just my opinion and could be totally wrong.

On another note, Did anybody's eyebrows raise at the fact that MS attended the ABC after emmy party and not the one at CBS? There are some pictures floating around of her with Exec. Producer Frank Valentini. There's also a couple of pictures of her waving her middle finger at someone. I wonder if it's someone with the initials JFP?

I didnt know anything about it. Doesn't bother me. I cant say I am sad to see her go. Never was a fan of the actress. And I hope now the Phyllis and Sharon nasty crap on here can stop once and for all. Does make you wonder about the middle finger. What happened and all.

YIKES!!! I didn't know that either. I love the actress, but I hated Phyllis, there was a couple of times where I was ok with her, but most of the time I hated her character.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was meant for you know who.

Well since we know it was said that the hiring and firing came from Sony and CBS I guess that part wouldnt be JFPs fault alone.

I was half joking about the JFP thing but I did find it interesting that on a night of celebration MS is flipping the bird in a few pictures. I'm mostly indifferent to MS and Phyllis. Doesn't matter to me whether she stays or goes but I do think the GH canvas is way too bloated at this time to take on another actress.

I don't know if MS was flipping the bird to her ex-TPTB, but I am sure after not renewing her contract there may be a lot of blood between them.

#50282   2013/06/18 06:40PM
    canada gal

Quote quimby: Haven't been watching the last few episodes, cause basically it's been a bore. I'm still shocked to hear what Sharon said about Nick. Why isn't she mad about Nick lies? He abandoned her and Noah for Phyllis and a child that maybe his and she has no negative reaction? I want Sharon to tear him a new one and then some. I feel that Nick is going to get off easy for what he did. If the writing continues the way it is, I'm done. A person can take so much.

I heard there was a rumour that MS maybe going to B&B. Who knows.

You took the words out of my mouth. Maybe that is what they are doing...boring us to death so that they can slowly change Y&R to Hollywood Heights and we would not even notice as we would all be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Adam and Sharon are both acting OOC, at least they have something in common.UGH!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/18 06:42PM
    #50283   2013/06/18 06:42PM
    lilie

Quote Bebenette: Just to let everyone know, the spoiler that Adam and Sharon's relationship takes another turn is back on. So, there is a bit of hope for us Shadam fans.

Good Evening Bebenette and my Shadam friends

Can you please tell me where you saw that spoiler because I just look in the soap central spoilers and I didn't see it there.

#50284   2013/06/18 06:49PM
    paisleyandplaid

Quote canada gal:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote Bebenette: Unfortunately, Sharon says today the one relationship she can always count on is the one with Nick and she has a special one with him that she does not have with anyone else. What a joke. Nick is the one who took Faith away, who put her in the mental institution, who did nothing to help her when she needed, that was not there for her when Cassie died. Are they now trying to foreshadow something happening between her and Nick? What does everyone else think? Maybe they listen to the fans after all.
    Also, she was at the bar talking to some strange guy and we do not know if anything ever happened with Wayne.

More of the OOC writing Sharon hasnt been able to count on Little Nicky in years!

My Jaw hit the floor when Sharon waxed poetically about Nick (gag me!)but IA Jackie it's so OOC I can't even wrap my brain around it.
    I still say all these not so subtle changes are because of Michelle's exit. Sharon is either taking Phyllis's place or taking Avery's place so that Avery can take Phyllis's place in this story line. I hope that makes sense. I think their plan was to have a Jack,Phyllis,Avery,Nick quad but with MS exit and the way the story is going it will be a quad of Adam, Sharon, Avery, Nick. Once again Adam and Sharon are sacrificed to prop the boring. Just my opinion and could be totally wrong.

On another note, Did anybody's eyebrows raise at the fact that MS attended the ABC after emmy party and not the one at CBS? There are some pictures floating around of her with Exec. Producer Frank Valentini. There's also a couple of pictures of her waving her middle finger at someone. I wonder if it's someone with the initials JFP?

I didnt know anything about it. Doesn't bother me. I cant say I am sad to see her go. Never was a fan of the actress. And I hope now the Phyllis and Sharon nasty crap on here can stop once and for all. Does make you wonder about the middle finger. What happened and all.

YIKES!!! I didn't know that either. I love the actress, but I hated Phyllis, there was a couple of times where I was ok with her, but most of the time I hated her character.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was meant for you know who.

Well since we know it was said that the hiring and firing came from Sony and CBS I guess that part wouldnt be JFPs fault alone.

I was half joking about the JFP thing but I did find it interesting that on a night of celebration MS is flipping the bird in a few pictures. I'm mostly indifferent to MS and Phyllis. Doesn't matter to me whether she stays or goes but I do think the GH canvas is way too bloated at this time to take on another actress.

I don't know if MS was flipping the bird to her ex-TPTB, but I am sure after not renewing her contract there may be a lot of blood between them.

I saw the pic. and she looks really pi$$ed at someone.. actually there is another one and she is sticking her tongue out and doing some weird hand gestures.... You can tell that she isn't a happy camper.

#50285   2013/06/18 06:49PM
    Bebenette

That is funny. It was there last night when I looked. But when I went there now, it is gone again. I do not know what they are up to. Very strange.

#50286   2013/06/18 06:52PM
    canada gal

I wonder if Victor will be brought into the Cassie-look-alike s/l. He loved Cassie dearly and if so maybe, since Adam is Victor's Yes Man (LOL another OOC trait for Adam), we'll get Adam and Sharon sharing a scene or two. She really never talked about Cassie that much with Adam. I think its time that the writers brought Adam into Sharon s/l.

#50287   2013/06/18 06:58PM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote quimby: Haven't been watching the last few episodes, cause basically it's been a bore. I'm still shocked to hear what Sharon said about Nick. Why isn't she mad about Nick lies? He abandoned her and Noah for Phyllis and a child that maybe his and she has no negative reaction? I want Sharon to tear him a new one and then some. I feel that Nick is going to get off easy for what he did. If the writing continues the way it is, I'm done. A person can take so much.

You took the words out of my mouth. Maybe that is what they are doing...boring us to death so that they can slowly change Y&R to Hollywood Heights and we would not even notice as we would all be zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Adam and Sharon are both acting OOC, at least they have something in common.UGH!!!

I only half way watch B&B now to see if Liam and Hope get back together. If she goes there and acts anything like Phyllis I will be tuning out for good.

#50288   2013/06/18 07:04PM
    canada gal

Quote Bebenette: That is funny. It was there last night when I looked. But when I went there now, it is gone again. I do not know what they are up to. Very strange.

Someone is teasing us. Very odd indeed.

Something is definitely on the low-down. Sharon was not suppose to be on yesterday, but she was and it wasn't a positive scene. These hacks are sneaking stuff through since most of us don't even watch Y&R when Sharon and Adam aren't on.

#50289   2013/06/18 07:05PM
    Jackie10

Its Sharons BPD. She is not handling all of this as good as she is pretending to. She is going to buck at Nick and Avery's relationship something that is none of her business just as her relationship with Adam was none of Little Nickys. Proof that her meds need to be adjusted. Not to mention the strange man she encountered that is another red flag. And the fact that she is acting like Little Nickys lie didnt affect her. And if she is starting to drink with her meds that will be a problem also.

#50290   2013/06/18 07:09PM
    Jackie10

Ok I havent been watching. What happened with the Wayne guy. Did he attack Sharon or not? I thought he was only supposed to be on 2 days.

« 5024 5025 5026 5027 5028 5029 5030 5031 5032 5033 5034 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list