List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/17 09:41AM, Views: 2422196, Replies: 56327
    « 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 5024 » »| page:
    #50181   2013/06/16 07:27AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Bringing up the couple with the mostest back on top. Adam and Sharon have passion, love, angst and drama like no other couple on YR. The attempted newbies snooze by comparison.

And they have years of being each others one true love.

Sorry if I offended anyone in here my post was for the lurkers who insist that CL the boring con who only wants things her way and wants Adam to bow to her and give up ever thing for her is that person.

Shadam have heat, passion, history and one of the most amazing loves in the history of soaps. CL was an after thought when it comes to Sharon. I dont think history is being re written at all. Adam was playing CL because he wanted that child so badly. He never even acted like it was CL he was talking about to Avery she just assumed it was. She said they had something in common and Adam popped off with because YOUR EX KNOCKED UP MY EX. That was the only mention of CL and that was where the conversation about CL ended for Adam. The one true love was definitely Dylan/Sharon.

confused about the bold? you mean adam/sharon

LOL!!!!!!????????? Adam and Sharon.

One more thing, down the road spoilers and Sharon and Adam relationship takes another turn or surprising turn was taken off the list. Did these writers do another rewrite or something.

#50182   2013/06/16 07:32AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Bringing up the couple with the mostest back on top. Adam and Sharon have passion, love, angst and drama like no other couple on YR. The attempted newbies snooze by comparison.

Sorry if I offended anyone in here my post was for the lurkers who insist that CL the boring con who only wants things her way and wants Adam to bow to her and give up ever thing for her is that person.

Shadam have heat, passion, history and one of the most amazing loves in the history of soaps. CL was an after thought when it comes to Sharon. I dont think history is being re written at all. Adam was playing CL because he wanted that child so badly. He never even acted like it was CL he was talking about to Avery she just assumed it was. She said they had something in common and Adam popped off with because YOUR EX KNOCKED UP MY EX. That was the only mention of CL and that was where the conversation about CL ended for Adam. The one true love was definitely Dylan/Sharon.

One more thing, down the road spoilers and Sharon and Adam relationship takes another turn or surprising turn was taken off the list. Did these writers do another rewrite or something.

Yes, what ever...re write because we won't go away.

#50183   2013/06/16 07:44AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Yes, I know we won't, but it's just so frustrating be because seriously these writers don't even know themselves what they're doing. I bet this had to do with MS leaving and the paternity Fiasco. Or Cassie coming back.

#50184   2013/06/16 08:44AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Yes, I know we won't, but it's just so frustrating be because seriously these writers don't even know themselves what they're doing. I bet this had to do with MS leaving and the paternity Fiasco. Or Cassie coming back.

It probably has to do with the promise of putting back the neanderthal man with our gorgeous and compassionate heroine, Sharon.

But now I cannot see that happening after Nick declared his love for Avery. How can you come back from that. He waffles. And if the SOAP KILLER attempts a Shick reunion, it will be forced and boring as the current s/ls.

There will be no passion nor any chemistry. Nick has never fought for Sharon. He has always been a wuss. I think the fanbase will be scr*wed again and they will have no one to blame, but themselves for Sharon's downfall.

That fanbase is dead and gone. I cannot imagine them coming back strong again. And the reason why I say this is because i was a big Shick shipper.

MAB's only great couple was Shadam and that is only thanks to SC and MM. They have the magical chemistry that cannot be denied. They are the passion, love, angst and drama that soap operas are made of.

I don't trust the SOAP KILLER with any of BELL'S vets. It's all about SBu..

#50185   2013/06/16 09:03AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

It probably has to do with the promise of putting back the neanderthal man with our gorgeous and compassionate heroine, Sharon.

But now I cannot see that happening after Nick declared his love for Avery. How can you come back from that. He waffles. And if the SOAP KILLER attempts a Shick reunion, it will be forced and boring as the current s/ls.

There will be no passion nor any chemistry. Nick has never fought for Sharon. He has always been a wuss. I think the fanbase will be scr*wed again and they will have no one to blame, but themselves for Sharon's downfall.

That fanbase is dead and gone. I cannot imagine them coming back strong again. And the reason why I say this is because i was a big Shick shipper.

MAB's only great couple was Shadam and that is only thanks to SC and MM. They have the magical chemistry that cannot be denied. They are the passion, love, angst and drama that soap operas are made of.

I agree with everything you said. I was also a big Shick shipper, then too much damage was then, eventually I weaned myself off the Shick train, then Adam came into the picture and fell in love with them. When MAB was trying to force Nick and Sharon back together before NOLA it didn't feel right, for me anyways. The chemistry was gone and they just didn't click anymore.

Anyway, It boggles my mind as too why they hired JFP she nearly destroyed GH it was awful. Now it's better and stronger than ever. I remember reading it was about that it was about to get cancelled.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 09:06AM
    #50186   2013/06/16 09:03AM
    lilie

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

No,I believe Jackie meant Dylan for Avery and Sharon for Adam

#50187   2013/06/16 10:57AM
    BigBluePlate

Quote mars2love:
    Quote Lolababy29:
    Quote mars2love:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote mars2love: I hate what these writers have done to Adam, Sharon, and Shadam. HATE it!!!!!!

They're totally rewriting history! Now Chelswhore the Gaspy Broodmare is Adam only one true love? Yeah right.

Let's just forget the last 3 years of Adam's deep obsessive love for Sharon and chasing her everywhere and sacrificing everything to be with her including wanting to run away with her after Victor let her take the fall for Skye's murder.

It makes me sick how they change history and expect us to buy this crap just to prop their Chelsbore the Chinly One.

These writers turned Adam into a miserable baby-obsessed sad sack guppie.

MAB was better! There I said it! I'll take her gaslighting ventcrawling babynapping Adam anyday over JFP's weepy whining alcoholic daddy's boy. I can't take it anymore! I wanna slap Adam! Slap! Slap! Slap! He's so pathetic, my teeth hurt! He lost all his edge and swagger.

I also hate those stupid vests he wears, it makes him look like a waiter.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I miss MAB. Kill me now THAT'S how bad this writing is!

That crap with Sharon & that Wayne guy was BS!!! They keep tearing her down and crapping all over her to prop Chelswomb and ChaDUMB.

What's this I hear about Adam sleeping with that Melanie chick? Since when does Adam have sex with random women? Adam is not supposed to be a one night stand horndog!!!!!!

Man, these writers did a number on his character. It's making me hate Adam for real and that breaks my heart.

They've ruined Sharon too but at least we can blame it on the bipolar, Adam has no excuse to explain the 180 personality change.

Did you notice MM went silent on Twitter. I wonder if he's happy how they write Adam.........

End rant.

I for one appreciated your rant! Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for letting me vent!

I usually lurk but tonight I'm in a bad mood. Sorry. I DVR the show to watch on weekends and this crap with Wayne and Adam "one great love" was the last straw!

The writers suck. They really do!

I understand if they want to move Adam and Sharon on to new pairings but why do they need to rewrite history and do a 180 on character personalities??????

Welcome! I completely agree the writing sucks and seriously WTH was the point of Sharon and Wayne? I was hoping to see Adam jealous after that but they showed absolutely nothing. And now Adam considers Avery his good friend GMAFB! None of this makes sense.

The Avery thing makes no sense at all!

Adam told Sharon he wasn't anyone's friend. But now he's suddenly BFF's
    with Avery. Yeah right.

He sits around with his new bestie Avery and whines about Chelsebore and the baybeeeee!!!! What. The. Hell.

LOL-- this rant is too funny, and so true! Except I like Adam in his vests. Or maybe I should say I like the view of Adam's butt when he's wearing vests. And is anyone else thinking this 180 in Adam's personality and Shadam sl is to ultimately prop up Victor? Didn't MM get in trouble on twitter for allegedly talking about the moustache? Could Adam's downfall really be punishment for MM? If so, why not punish him in another way? Why make the rest of us suffer?

#50188   2013/06/16 11:19AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

No I meant the one true love that Avery and Adam were talking about for each other were Dylan for Avery and Sharon for Adam should have made that clear sorry. I believe everyone can have second and third or how ever many chances at love but you never truly love someone the way you do the first person you totally give your heart to. In an adult and grown up love. Not a fantasy teenage love. As Sharon said she never knew what real love was til Adam he is her first true Adult love. And she is his first true love.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 11:21AM
    #50189   2013/06/16 11:26AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

In all reality Shadam was MM and SCs idea. And I think in the end MAB and EB were jealous of the popularity of the success of the couple and the idea MM and SC had and they wanted to ruin it and just couldnt. MM, SC and Shadam fans are to strong and to many. What MM and SC created with Shadam cant be matched.

#50190   2013/06/16 11:38AM
    Jackie10

Quote lilie:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

No,I believe Jackie meant Dylan for Avery and Sharon for Adam

Yes thank you Lilie that is what I meant should have made it clear.

« 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 5024 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list