List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 01:30AM, Views: 2455067, Replies: 56385
    « 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 » »| page:
    #50141   2013/06/15 10:58AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    salisann

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote salisann: Adam to Avery
    "...I believe there is only one...one great love in a person's life"
    He had to be referring to Sharon.
    His relationships with Heather, Skye and Chelsea can hardly be termed as "great love" given that they were devoid of passion, deep love and understanding - elements which were ever present in his relationship with his Sharon for whom he would move heaven and earth ever since he fell in love with her.
    I still think that the baby story will not end well. There is too much talk of stress. Besides the visit of Dylan's friend, Stitch, who happens to be a medic, seems significant and more than coincidental.

I don't think Chels will lose the baby, but she could have the baby prematurely or maybe something will go wrong and the baby will need Adam's blood to save him or her. As for Adam's great love, I just posted a response in my related topic asking tge Chadam fans why they think Chels is Adam's one great love, given the Shadam history. I don't expect to change any hearts and minds or how people feel, but I want to know if the even watched the Shadam love story or not. I just don't understand how anyone who actally watched Shadam would say Chels is Adam's great love. I watched all of the Chadam scenes and think they make a better pair as friends (or enemies since they argue well), not lovers.

I am with you all the way on the "great love" comment. The persons who think Chelsea is Adam's "great love" may be MCE's fans who followed her to Y&R and never knew or even heard of the great connection which did, still and always will exist between Adam and Sharon. No one who has been following them for the last 4 years can deny what truly exists between them. I am saddened by the present path that the story is taking but something is preventing me from giving up on them, so I will continue to be patient.

#50142   2013/06/15 11:28AM
    cindebugg

I can't believe anybody would even argue who Adam's great love is. How embarrassing for them. You know if the tables were turned and TPTB had written the last 4 years as Chelsea and Adam instead of Sharon and Adam even as a Shadam fan I would say it's Chelsea. Lucky for us that is not the way it was written.

#50143   2013/06/15 12:17PM
    Jackie10

Yep we who know their history know its Sharon. New to the show fans of MCE/Chelsea, Shick lovers, Shadam haters are the ones who dont want to see the truth in the facts of the history. And they will be the ones who are disappointed when the truth is show to them yet again in the end. It amazes me how they can pick on the Phyllis fans about their belief about Summers paternity and Nick being the father and poke fun at them. But how many times does Adam have to prove that it is Sharon that he loves and wants before they get the hint.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 12:19PM
    #50144   2013/06/15 12:19PM
    canada gal

Quote cindebugg: I can't believe anybody would even argue who Adam's great love is. How embarrassing for them. You know if the tables were turned and TPTB had written the last 4 years as Chelsea and Adam instead of Sharon and Adam even as a Shadam fan I would say it's Chelsea. Lucky for us that is not the way it was written.

Even apart adam and sharon have incredibly more passion and chemistry than the poor alternatives. Looking forward to the starred crossed lovers to find their way back to each other.

#50145   2013/06/15 12:37PM
    Gramee Bee

To accept that Chelsea is Adam’s true love, we must believe certain things.

Does Adam now love Chelsea enough to give up his life, his business, his family. No indication of that!

Does Chelsea love Adam enough that she is UNABLE to find happiness with another man (Dylan), that she is able to be totally honest with her baby’s daddy, no matter the consequence? No indication of that! (She seems quite comfortable in the ILU with her knight in shining armor.)

Has Adam ever told Sharon that his feelings for her have changed, that he won’t always keep her safe from the wrath of his father? No, he hasn’t. Adam told Sharon they were finished, immediately after Victor insisted he had to cut her out of his life. Adam told Jack that he couldn’t risk losing Victor’s love. Most conversations he has had with Sharon the past few weeks have shown Adam to be left in an extremely emotional, remorseful state. Does he love Chelsea? I think he is suffering from a feeling of failure where she is concerned, and mistakes it for feelings that truly don’t exist. He may say things about her, but does he truly mean them?

Adam very recently proclaimed, first to Sharon, that she was mistaken about his feelings for Chelsea, and then to Anita that “he cared nothing for Chelsea or her offspring”. These are the actions of a man who has found the love of his life in a worthless grifter con artist, with a history of taking advantage of many men for her own personal gain. But wait, Chelsea has changed! Yeah, changed alright. Now she is running a con without her mother!

Adam’s true love is Chelsea? Nah, I don’t think so. I believe he love(d) Chelsea much the same as he loved Skye and Heather at one time. But the love of his life?????? Adam is going to be enraged when he learns the truth (if he stays true to his character). He will explode with anger much like he did about Sam. It will leave him focused on the child and nothing else. He is not going to play kissy-face with a woman who has lied to him for six months, and simply fall into marital bliss. He has had Dylan shoved in his face, the continual lying by Chelsea, all the demands she had made on the conditions she places on her love. Will he relent to her, give up everything in his life and ride off into the sunset with her? No he won’t!

Sharon is Adam’s true love, and the day will come when everyone, including Victor, Nick, Victoria, Dr. Watkins and Sharon herself, will quit telling him how to feel. That is the day we all wait for! Sharon and Sharon alone is Adam’s true love.

SHADAM Forever!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 12:38PM
    #50146   2013/06/15 01:20PM
    canada gal

Thanks gramee bee for another great and ACCURATE post.

#50147   2013/06/15 02:09PM
    ShadamNuke09

Happy Saturday Shadamites.

You Gramee Bee are a trillion percent correct. The opposition are fooling themselves.

#50148   2013/06/15 04:15PM
    salisann

Quote Gramee Bee: To accept that Chelsea is Adam’s true love, we must believe certain things.

Does Adam now love Chelsea enough to give up his life, his business, his family. No indication of that!

Does Chelsea love Adam enough that she is UNABLE to find happiness with another man (Dylan), that she is able to be totally honest with her baby’s daddy, no matter the consequence? No indication of that! (She seems quite comfortable in the ILU with her knight in shining armor.)

Has Adam ever told Sharon that his feelings for her have changed, that he won’t always keep her safe from the wrath of his father? No, he hasn’t. Adam told Sharon they were finished, immediately after Victor insisted he had to cut her out of his life. Adam told Jack that he couldn’t risk losing Victor’s love. Most conversations he has had with Sharon the past few weeks have shown Adam to be left in an extremely emotional, remorseful state. Does he love Chelsea? I think he is suffering from a feeling of failure where she is concerned, and mistakes it for feelings that truly don’t exist. He may say things about her, but does he truly mean them?

Adam very recently proclaimed, first to Sharon, that she was mistaken about his feelings for Chelsea, and then to Anita that “he cared nothing for Chelsea or her offspring”. These are the actions of a man who has found the love of his life in a worthless grifter con artist, with a history of taking advantage of many men for her own personal gain. But wait, Chelsea has changed! Yeah, changed alright. Now she is running a con without her mother!

Adam’s true love is Chelsea? Nah, I don’t think so. I believe he love(d) Chelsea much the same as he loved Skye and Heather at one time. But the love of his life?????? Adam is going to be enraged when he learns the truth (if he stays true to his character). He will explode with anger much like he did about Sam. It will leave him focused on the child and nothing else. He is not going to play kissy-face with a woman who has lied to him for six months, and simply fall into marital bliss. He has had Dylan shoved in his face, the continual lying by Chelsea, all the demands she had made on the conditions she places on her love. Will he relent to her, give up everything in his life and ride off into the sunset with her? No he won’t!

Sharon is Adam’s true love, and the day will come when everyone, including Victor, Nick, Victoria, Dr. Watkins and Sharon herself, will quit telling him how to feel. That is the day we all wait for! Sharon and Sharon alone is Adam’s true love.SHADAM Forever!

I always enjoy your analyses

#50149   2013/06/15 07:05PM
    starlight19

Quote Gramee Bee: To accept that Chelsea is Adam’s true love, we must believe certain things.

Sharon is Adam’s true love, and the day will come when everyone, including Victor, Nick, Victoria, Dr. Watkins and Sharon herself, will quit telling him how to feel. That is the day we all wait for! Sharon and Sharon alone is Adam’s true love.

SHADAM Forever!

Excellent post!!! I applaud you. I Iove reading your posts, there always so spot on. We need an applaud emoticon.

Team Shadam <3

#50150   2013/06/15 07:07PM
    canada gal

Want to remind the writers and those who want to erase history, or don't want to deal with it...that Adam's great love is Sharon and Sharon's great love is Adam. Always has been and always will be. Any thing less than that is cheating the characters Adam and Sharon.

The writers have been skirting around the issue trying to push the newbies in our face, and it ain't working. I want the writer to do the right thing and give us what they promised. Finally, give Adam and Sharon their proper love story.

« 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list