List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/17 09:41AM, Views: 2422266, Replies: 56327
    « 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 » »| page:
    #50131   2013/06/15 08:25AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    paisleyandplaid

So did Adam sleep with Melanie or not!? Was that spoiler incorrect that said after they sleep together Melanie texts Victor?!

#50132   2013/06/15 08:40AM
    lovinthesoaps

I am ready to see what the heck is going on with Adam. One minute he is a shell of his former self and the next its old school with him plotting and taking secret phone calls. I am just all twisted up with this. I do hate the way he is responding to Sharon though. Plot or not, she is dealing with alot and dealing with it almost alone.

I miss our couple, the one that always had eachother's backs. The ones who had flashbacks of their happy times and the ones who wouldnt let a five minute emotional connection send them into a tail spin.

I love how optimistic most of you are and it keeps reminding me that it is a soap and crazier things have happened.

#50133   2013/06/15 08:45AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: Good Morning All! Just because they showed a picture of this Melanie chick in the bed doesnt mean it is Adam that is with her. It could be the person that Adam is working with and as you say She is probably on Victors payroll. It may in fact be Tucker that is bedding her. We shall see. The spoilers said that Melanie and Adam suspect one another. So I don't think Adam will be bedding someone he doesn't trust.

IA jackie, more bashing for Shadam. Adam is in love with Sharon and she is in love with Adam. That kind of powerful, against-the-odds love will never, ever be over. Whenever they are in a room together, the chemistry between them is electrifying.

#50134   2013/06/15 09:07AM
    Jackie10

Quote lovinthesoaps: I am ready to see what the heck is going on with Adam. One minute he is a shell of his former self and the next its old school with him plotting and taking secret phone calls. I am just all twisted up with this. I do hate the way he is responding to Sharon though. Plot or not, she is dealing with alot and dealing with it almost alone.

I miss our couple, the one that always had eachother's backs. The ones who had flashbacks of their happy times and the ones who wouldnt let a five minute emotional connection send them into a tail spin.

I love how optimistic most of you are and it keeps reminding me that it is a soap and crazier things have happened.

You have to remember that Adam has no idea what Sharon over heard from sleazy Little Nicky say about Summer. He has yet to find out himself about it. And Sharon and Adam havent been together, together yet. Even thou they still love one another he is not privy to all of her personal goings on anymore. He is trying to protect her from being hurt form Victor or himself and he isnt thinking about anyone else hurting her at the moment. Up until the cons mom got in the way of hes thinking about Sharon and the stranger.

#50135   2013/06/15 09:13AM
    Jackie10

Quote paisleyandplaid: So did Adam sleep with Melanie or not!? Was that spoiler incorrect that said after they sleep together Melanie texts Victor?!

It wasnt a spoiler that I know of it was a made up tale about a picture of Melanie in the bed making a text or phone call. Some said it means that Adam was there with her and she was calling Victor. We shall see. You know how people see a picture of two people together and spread that they have sex. Well there was a picture of Adam and Melanie at the club.

#50136   2013/06/15 09:14AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19: Apparently BB tweeted that Adam is slated for a big downfall. So my guess Victor is going to screw over Adam. Let's hope Adam gets wind of this and does something to prevent it.

Good morning starlight

If Adam is headed for a downfall, I hope Sharon is there for him. These two are connected and they have always been there for each other when the chips were really down.

Hey Hi, I hope she will be able to save or help him too. How ironic Sharon called out to Adam when she was spiraling and he helped her through her darkest moments and now if Adam will go through the same thing hopefully Sharon will be the one. No one else will, he doesn't have anyone in his corner except for Sharon. I just hope before this happens things are good between them. Let's hope.

#50137   2013/06/15 09:37AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19: Apparently BB tweeted that Adam is slated for a big downfall. So my guess Victor is going to screw over Adam. Let's hope Adam gets wind of this and does something to prevent it.

Good morning starlight

If Adam is headed for a downfall, I hope Sharon is there for him. These two are connected and they have always been there for each other when the chips were really down.

Hey Hi, I hope she will be able to save or help him too. How ironic Sharon called out to Adam when she was spiraling and he helped her through her darkest moments and now if Adam will go through the same thing hopefully Sharon will be the one. No one else will, he doesn't have anyone in his corner except for Sharon. I just hope before this happens things are good between them. Let's hope.

hey, I haven't been watching Y&R lately as I hate to see Adam OOC, but your posts regarding Adam's and Avery's great love conversation intrigued me. And I watch the epi on the day-aheads. Oh yeah, no doubt Adam was talking about Sharon. No way will the writers have a 6-month rebound relationship be the great love.

Great loves are what Sharon and Adam have. They consume and exhaust each in their love making and fighting scenes. Their love for the other is so greater than the love for themselves. Even shaters know that.

#50138   2013/06/15 10:14AM
    BigBluePlate

Quote salisann: Adam to Avery
    "...I believe there is only one...one great love in a person's life"
    He had to be referring to Sharon.
    His relationships with Heather, Skye and Chelsea can hardly be termed as "great love" given that they were devoid of passion, deep love and understanding - elements which were ever present in his relationship with his Sharon for whom he would move heaven and earth ever since he fell in love with her.
    I still think that the baby story will not end well. There is too much talk of stress. Besides the visit of Dylan's friend, Stitch, who happens to be a medic, seems significant and more than coincidental.

I don't think Chels will lose the baby, but she could have the baby prematurely or maybe something will go wrong and the baby will need Adam's blood to save him or her. As for Adam's great love, I just posted a response in my related topic asking tge Chadam fans why they think Chels is Adam's one great love, given the Shadam history. I don't expect to change any hearts and minds or how people feel, but I want to know if the even watched the Shadam love story or not. I just don't understand how anyone who actally watched Shadam would say Chels is Adam's great love. I watched all of the Chadam scenes and think they make a better pair as friends (or enemies since they argue well), not lovers.

#50139   2013/06/15 10:25AM
    Jackie10

This was my answer in the thread of who is Adams great love. I think anyone who has followed the soap knows with out a doubt its Sharon. And will always be Sharon. Six months with a woman who was all about her self and making the man choose her over anything else doesnt make her a great love. Sharon gave up every thing for Adam. And Adam was willing to give up every thing for her and nothing for Chelsea. That says it all. We know where Adams heart is and that is with Sharon and so does Chelsea as she has said herself.

#50140   2013/06/15 10:50AM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote salisann: Adam to Avery
    "...I believe there is only one...one great love in a person's life"
    He had to be referring to Sharon.
    His relationships with Heather, Skye and Chelsea can hardly be termed as "great love" given that they were devoid of passion, deep love and understanding - elements which were ever present in his relationship with his Sharon for whom he would move heaven and earth ever since he fell in love with her.
    I still think that the baby story will not end well. There is too much talk of stress. Besides the visit of Dylan's friend, Stitch, who happens to be a medic, seems significant and more than coincidental.

I don't think Chels will lose the baby, but she could have the baby prematurely or maybe something will go wrong and the baby will need Adam's blood to save him or her. As for Adam's great love, I just posted a response in my related topic asking tge Chadam fans why they think Chels is Adam's one great love, given the Shadam history. I don't expect to change any hearts and minds or how people feel, but I want to know if the even watched the Shadam love story or not. I just don't understand how anyone who actally watched Shadam would say Chels is Adam's great love. I watched all of the Chadam scenes and think they make a better pair as friends (or enemies since they argue well), not lovers.

No worries bigblue, everyone knows Sharon is Adam's great love. In the last 4 years, it has been written that way and their their love has been growing strong since then. Adam risked everything to save Sharon from the fire and nursed her to health. And Sharon, she loves him so deeply that he pushed him back to the con because she did not want to see Adam throw away what little happiness he had found.

Everyone knows this, but want to see it differently cause, as a poster mentioned before, they have hidden agenda to other characters and/or pairings.

BTW, the con is somewhat bearable with Dylan. She is really in love with him. She has fallen for him. I think chylan is the real deal for the grifter.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 10:52AM
    « 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list