List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/16 05:29AM, Views: 2519099, Replies: 56533
    « 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 » »| page:
    #50121   2013/06/14 07:32PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    lilie

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Gramee Bee:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Bebenette: I understand everyone's disappointment. I have felt the same way. However, I think I am seeing some light. First the way Adam reacted with Sharon was very emotional. He did not want her to know how he really feels and he told her she keeps making the wrong assumption about Chelsea. He also told Chelsea's mother he could care less about Chelsea. I am wondering if this has all been an act for some reason.
    Especially when Adam tells Avery that there is only one great love, it is so obvious he is talking about Sharon.
    I think they are sending us clues. Do not give up.

I'm not giving up. I see those same clues. I'm just afraid that if they drag this insipid plot out much longer, that by the time Shadam get back tigether, I won't give a damn. I feel like Rhett Butler. If the payoff doesn't happen soon, I may have to walk out the front door away from this hot mess.

TEAM SHADAM!

I thought today's episode was quite telling, many clues and even subliminal messages to all of us.

Adam was terrific in his conversation with Daisy Duke! He gave no indication WHATSOEVER that he is interested in Chelsea or her baby. He pegged Anita for exactly who she is, her only interest is his money, and he was certainly more true to his (former) character than he has been for weeks!

The discussion with Victor/Nikki was good. There was no kissy-ass, all the fragile relationship he has with Victor was evident, but Adam was strong and uncompromising.

Finally, his admission (without saying her name) that he expects to only have one true love in his life was great! I am greatly encouraged that we will not be disappointed. Adam is doing what he has to do to maintain a relationship with Victor. He is also protecting Sharon. I think Victor will make a move that teaches Adam that his father will never change. However, as the story unfolds and the circumstances of Nick's actions regarding Summer's paternity are revealed, Adam will most certainly be able to change his attitude about all the Newman Family.

I do believe Sharon is having another mini-break, and if that happens I hope Adam is moved to help her as he did before.

Finally, I believe something will happen to Chelsea and the baby, perhaps by Dylan and his PTSD, or whatever, and Adam will somehow become caught up in the midst. It won't end well for the grifter con. Just my opinion, folks!

We all know that the "other" fans will jump on Adam/Avery's conversation and that Adam was talking about Chelsbore, and it will be an endless speculation about their eventual reunion. But as MM said, this is a drama, and drama usually doesn't include happy-happy. We SHADAM fans know that after what Chelsbore has pulled on Adam, he is not going to be a forgiving, happy camper! I think for the most part, these fans are not in tune to what Adam does when he is betrayed. It should be great! Let the wrath of Adam Newman fall upon the grafter-con, and see if she is still standing!

Great Weekend folks. Keep the faith, and Love our SHADAM!

From reading recaps I got the impression Adam was talking about the grifter, and if that's the case just another example of this crappy show re-writing history just to prop a newbie, make me sick.

Hi Beachmom

I've just watched the episode and I'm NOT just saying that because I'm a Shadam fan, but I truly believe that Adam was talking about Sharon. To be perfectly honest with you, even if I was not a Shadam fan (which I am of course) I would still believe that was talking about Sharon because I tried to look at it objectively. One thing for sure Beachmon I can tell you, it is always best to see for yourself that way you can completely see the big picture. Shadams are HOT! HOT!

#50122   2013/06/14 07:52PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Gramee Bee:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Bebenette: I understand everyone's disappointment. I have felt the same way. However, I think I am seeing some light. First the way Adam reacted with Sharon was very emotional. He did not want her to know how he really feels and he told her she keeps making the wrong assumption about Chelsea. He also told Chelsea's mother he could care less about Chelsea. I am wondering if this has all been an act for some reason.
    Especially when Adam tells Avery that there is only one great love, it is so obvious he is talking about Sharon.

I'm not giving up. I see those same clues. I'm just afraid that if they drag this insipid plot out much longer, that by the time Shadam get back tigether, I won't give a damn. I feel like Rhett Butler. If the payoff doesn't happen soon, I may have to walk out the front door away from this hot mess.

TEAM SHADAM!

I thought today's episode was quite telling, many clues and even subliminal messages to all of us.

Adam was terrific in his conversation with Daisy Duke! He gave no indication WHATSOEVER that he is interested in Chelsea or her baby. He pegged Anita for exactly who she is, her only interest is his money, and he was certainly more true to his (former) character than he has been for weeks!

The discussion with Victor/Nikki was good. There was no kissy-ass, all the fragile relationship he has with Victor was evident, but Adam was strong and uncompromising.

Finally, his admission (without saying her name) that he expects to only have one true love in his life was great! I am greatly encouraged that we will not be disappointed. Adam is doing what he has to do to maintain a relationship with Victor. He is also protecting Sharon. I think Victor will make a move that teaches Adam that his father will never change. However, as the story unfolds and the circumstances of Nick's actions regarding Summer's paternity are revealed, Adam will most certainly be able to change his attitude about all the Newman Family.

I do believe Sharon is having another mini-break, and if that happens I hope Adam is moved to help her as he did before.

Finally, I believe something will happen to Chelsea and the baby, perhaps by Dylan and his PTSD, or whatever, and Adam will somehow become caught up in the midst. It won't end well for the grifter con. Just my opinion, folks!

We all know that the "other" fans will jump on Adam/Avery's conversation and that Adam was talking about Chelsbore, and it will be an endless speculation about their eventual reunion. But as MM said, this is a drama, and drama usually doesn't include happy-happy. We SHADAM fans know that after what Chelsbore has pulled on Adam, he is not going to be a forgiving, happy camper! I think for the most part, these fans are not in tune to what Adam does when he is betrayed. It should be great! Let the wrath of Adam Newman fall upon the grafter-con, and see if she is still standing!

From reading recaps I got the impression Adam was talking about the grifter, and if that's the case just another example of this crappy show re-writing history just to prop a newbie, make me sick.

Hi Beachmom

I've just watched the episode and I'm NOT just saying that because I'm a Shadam fan, but I truly believe that Adam was talking about Sharon. To be perfectly honest with you, even if I was not a Shadam fan (which I am of course) I would still believe that was talking about Sharon because I tried to look at it objectively. One thing for sure Beachmon I can tell you, it is always best to see for yourself that way you can completely see the big picture. Shadams are HOT! HOT!

Yes, no other couples' kisses are as SMOLDERING HOT as Shadam kisses. They make me melt. On or off Adam and Sharon is where it is at. Cannot wait till these two are on the same page. I want another NOLA love scene, so,so bad.

#50123   2013/06/14 08:46PM
    salisann

Adam to Avery
    "...I believe there is only one...one great love in a person's life"
    He had to be referring to Sharon.
    His relationships with Heather, Skye and Chelsea can hardly be termed as "great love" given that they were devoid of passion, deep love and understanding - elements which were ever present in his relationship with his Sharon for whom he would move heaven and earth ever since he fell in love with her.
    I still think that the baby story will not end well. There is too much talk of stress. Besides the visit of Dylan's friend, Stitch, who happens to be a medic, seems significant and more than coincidental.

#50124   2013/06/14 08:47PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    SOMETHING IS OFF. I am not sure what it is. I am buoyed by the fact that he could NOT look her in the eye when he said it to her and was very emotional. Just like 5/16. And, just like 5/16, she went off on him with a true verbal punch and he didn't like it.

Also, remember, they had him see her walk up those stairs for a reason. These writers do NOTHING without a motive. I honestly don't think he really had time to react, so I don't know what his reaction would have been had stupidhead not called him over. It could possibly be that he saw a blonde chick in a pink dress go up the stairs with a guy, but didn't put two and two together, then Anita distracted him and he simply forgot about it and went on w/ his day (FRI USA). He may see Sharon starting to self-destruct again and then realize it. Who knows? These writers are not known for their continuity when it comes to episodes.

I agreed, there is something DEFINITELY OFF about this whole stupid S/L. I agree 6/13 I had to rewind it a couple of times and yes he did get emotional because he couldn't look her in the eyes he kept looking forward, just like when she told him in 5/16 "I was your last friend Adam, why, why if this was all part of a plan" he was looking down that whole time and he was emotional then too, but when she called him a B**T**D OUCH!!! that really hit home, he got very, very emotional.

And about Adam walking into GCAC at very momemt when Sharon was walking up the stairs with Wayne how coincidental, he did see but got distracted by the Daisy Duke UGH!! and looked annoyed when she called him. I think if he wasn't interrupted he would have really took notice. Like you said these writers don't do anything with something up their sleeve so we have to see where it goes and how it lands.

Wasn't there a tweet about something, "You have to see the WHOLE story play out..stay tuned". I don't know if those were the exact words, but I think it's close enough.

So since creepy Wayne was suppose to be on for 2 epi, it is what it is...Sharon had a ONS (or maybe NOT, since she has not been on) but Adam doesn't know this. He sees Sharon with creepy Wayne going upstairs and assumes the worst. In turn this is probably what prompts him to sleep with the new con on Victor's payroll.

All the while, Adam will be thinking that this new girl was Sharon.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/14 08:54PM
    #50125   2013/06/14 09:41PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    SOMETHING IS OFF. I am not sure what it is. I am buoyed by the fact that he could NOT look her in the eye when he said it to her and was very emotional. Just like 5/16. And, just like 5/16, she went off on him with a true verbal punch and he didn't like it.

Also, remember, they had him see her walk up those stairs for a reason. These writers do NOTHING without a motive. I honestly don't think he really had time to react, so I don't know what his reaction would have been had stupidhead not called him over. It could possibly be that he saw a blonde chick in a pink dress go up the stairs with a guy, but didn't put two and two together, then Anita distracted him and he simply forgot about it and went on w/ his day (FRI USA). He may see Sharon starting to self-destruct again and then realize it. Who knows? These writers are not known for their continuity when it comes to episodes.

I agreed, there is something DEFINITELY OFF about this whole stupid S/L. I agree 6/13 I had to rewind it a couple of times and yes he did get emotional because he couldn't look her in the eyes he kept looking forward, just like when she told him in 5/16 "I was your last friend Adam, why, why if this was all part of a plan" he was looking down that whole time and he was emotional then too, but when she called him a B**T**D OUCH!!! that really hit home, he got very, very emotional.

And about Adam walking into GCAC at very momemt when Sharon was walking up the stairs with Wayne how coincidental, he did see but got distracted by the Daisy Duke UGH!! and looked annoyed when she called him. I think if he wasn't interrupted he would have really took notice. Like you said these writers don't do anything with something up their sleeve so we have to see where it goes and how it lands.

Wasn't there a tweet about something, "You have to see the WHOLE story play out..stay tuned". I don't know if those were the exact words, but I think it's close enough.

So since creepy Wayne was suppose to be on for 2 epi, it is what it is...Sharon had a ONS (or maybe NOT, since she has not been on) but Adam doesn't know this. He sees Sharon with creepy Wayne going upstairs and assumes the worst. In turn this is probably what prompts him to sleep with the new con on Victor's payroll.

And I feel bad for MM because I don't think this is how he wants Adam to be portrayed, as a man who is led around by his d*ck, now I guess we will have to see how this plays out, if it is a scenario like he was with Rafe (sorry to bring that up again) or more recently with Heather, when he used sex or in Heather's case, kissing, to get what he wants, that might be plausible but to have him just have this burst of uncontrollable passion for another mousy chick, sorry not going to buy it, it was bad enough that we had to endure the insta-Chadam so-called passion last year...I do think it is interesting that MM stopped tweeting about the same time these scenes were probably being filmed (5-6 weeks in advance), probably just a coincidence but I like to think otherwise LOL!

#50126   2013/06/14 10:15PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote Gramee Bee:
    Quote BigBluePlate:

TEAM SHADAM!

Hi Beachmom

Yes, no other couples' kisses are as SMOLDERING HOT as Shadam kisses. They make me melt. On or off Adam and Sharon is where it is at. Cannot wait till these two are on the same page. I want another NOLA love scene, so,so bad.

I agree. I especially find it hot is when Adam kisses Sharon he caresses her face with his hands, I just love it, and they really know how to KISS, and their loves scenes make me tingly inside

Also, rewatched the scene with Avery and their discussion about the one great love he most certainly was talking about Sharon. 4 years of loving one another, been through hell and back, protected each other, were there for each other even though everyone in GC including family were against their union. It was them against the world and there was happy times and bad time but through thick and think they NEVER left each other side. Adam is Sharon love and Sharon is Adam love.

CL doesn't even come close to what Sharon and Adam have or had, and will have again.

#50127   2013/06/14 10:28PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:

And I feel bad for MM because I don't think this is how he wants Adam to be portrayed, as a man who is led around by his d*ck, now I guess we will have to see how this plays out, if it is a scenario like he was with Rafe (sorry to bring that up again) or more recently with Heather, when he used sex or in Heather's case, kissing, to get what he wants, that might be plausible but to have him just have this burst of uncontrollable passion for another mousy chick, sorry not going to buy it, it was bad enough that we had to endure the insta-Chadam so-called passion last year...I do think it is interesting that MM stopped tweeting about the same time these scenes were probably being filmed (5-6 weeks in advance), probably just a coincidence but I like to think otherwise LOL!

I agree. I wouldn't be too happy also because it's totally out of character for him to act this way. Yes we had Adam and the memory card thing, but I read somewhere where MM said he didn't want to do it because it is no in Adam nature to be that cruel to the woman he loves, he called Adam at that moment OOC.

Oh I remember the Rafe fling, lol. The whole Heather relationship, yes he liked her but it wasn't strong enough for it to continue because it wasn't going to go anywhere.

He going to bed with the Melanie chick, not worried because we all know she is on Victor's payroll and I saw that coming a mile away. She is probably going to try to get information and report back to Victor, hopefully Adam doesn't slip out. I saw a tweet online a couple of weeks ago someone tweeted about Adam and his behavior towards Sharon and his so sudden 180 degree turn. Apparently BB tweeted that Adam is slated for a big downfall. So my guess Victor is going to screw over Adam. Let's hope Adam gets wind of this and does something to prevent it.

#50128   2013/06/15 05:19AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19: Apparently BB tweeted that Adam is slated for a big downfall. So my guess Victor is going to screw over Adam. Let's hope Adam gets wind of this and does something to prevent it.

Good morning starlight

If Adam is headed for a downfall, I hope Sharon is there for him. These two are connected and they have always been there for each other when the chips were really down.

#50129   2013/06/15 07:33AM
    canada gal

What if Sharon's off her meds and she's stopped seeing Dr Walkins, because of Adam's OOC and because of summer-gate. That explains the ONS (if there was one). Maybe Dr. Walkins gets concerns and approaches Adam about Sharon's well being. And Adam says that he has stayed away from Sharon. Maybe this will get Adam out of his funk and he'll realize that staying away from Sharon is not the best thing.

#50130   2013/06/15 07:52AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Just because they showed a picture of this Melanie chick in the bed doesnt mean it is Adam that is with her. It could be the person that Adam is working with and as you say She is probably on Victors payroll. It may in fact be Tucker that is bedding her. We shall see. The spoilers said that Melanie and Adam suspect one another. So I dont think Adam will be bedding someone he doesnt trust.

« 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list