List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/31 02:41PM, Views: 2408322, Replies: 56280
    « 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 » »| page:
    #50111   2013/06/14 02:51PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ShadamNuke09

Hello Shadam nation!

My ass is still glued to my seat on the Shadam express. Not getting off any time soon. The exchange yesterday as expected got to me. They push each other away, it's what they do. Like I told ynnej2198 yesterday on Twitter, Shadam won't be over until one is dead.

#50112   2013/06/14 03:05PM
    Gramee Bee

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Bebenette: I understand everyone's disappointment. I have felt the same way. However, I think I am seeing some light. First the way Adam reacted with Sharon was very emotional. He did not want her to know how he really feels and he told her she keeps making the wrong assumption about Chelsea. He also told Chelsea's mother he could care less about Chelsea. I am wondering if this has all been an act for some reason.
    Especially when Adam tells Avery that there is only one great love, it is so obvious he is talking about Sharon.
    I think they are sending us clues. Do not give up.

I'm not giving up. I see those same clues. I'm just afraid that if they drag this insipid plot out much longer, that by the time Shadam get back tigether, I won't give a damn. I feel like Rhett Butler. If the payoff doesn't happen soon, I may have to walk out the front door away from this hot mess.

TEAM SHADAM!

I thought today's episode was quite telling, many clues and even subliminal messages to all of us.

Adam was terrific in his conversation with Daisy Duke! He gave no indication WHATSOEVER that he is interested in Chelsea or her baby. He pegged Anita for exactly who she is, her only interest is his money, and he was certainly more true to his (former) character than he has been for weeks!

The discussion with Victor/Nikki was good. There was no kissy-ass, all the fragile relationship he has with Victor was evident, but Adam was strong and uncompromising.

Finally, his admission (without saying her name) that he expects to only have one true love in his life was great! I am greatly encouraged that we will not be disappointed. Adam is doing what he has to do to maintain a relationship with Victor. He is also protecting Sharon. I think Victor will make a move that teaches Adam that his father will never change. However, as the story unfolds and the circumstances of Nick's actions regarding Summer's paternity are revealed, Adam will most certainly be able to change his attitude about all the Newman Family.

I do believe Sharon is having another mini-break, and if that happens I hope Adam is moved to help her as he did before.

Finally, I believe something will happen to Chelsea and the baby, perhaps by Dylan and his PTSD, or whatever, and Adam will somehow become caught up in the midst. It won't end well for the grifter con. Just my opinion, folks!

We all know that the "other" fans will jump on Adam/Avery's conversation and that Adam was talking about Chelsbore, and it will be an endless speculation about their eventual reunion. But as MM said, this is a drama, and drama usually doesn't include happy-happy. We SHADAM fans know that after what Chelsbore has pulled on Adam, he is not going to be a forgiving, happy camper! I think for the most part, these fans are not in tune to what Adam does when he is betrayed. It should be great! Let the wrath of Adam Newman fall upon the grafter-con, and see if she is still standing!

Great Weekend folks. Keep the faith, and Love our SHADAM!

#50113   2013/06/14 04:55PM
    canada gal

Quote Gramee Bee:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote Bebenette: I understand everyone's disappointment. I have felt the same way. However, I think I am seeing some light. First the way Adam reacted with Sharon was very emotional. He did not want her to know how he really feels and he told her she keeps making the wrong assumption about Chelsea. He also told Chelsea's mother he could care less about Chelsea. I am wondering if this has all been an act for some reason.
    Especially when Adam tells Avery that there is only one great love, it is so obvious he is talking about Sharon.

I'm not giving up. I see those same clues. I'm just afraid that if they drag this insipid plot out much longer, that by the time Shadam get back tigether, I won't give a damn. I feel like Rhett Butler. If the payoff doesn't happen soon, I may have to walk out the front door away from this hot mess.

TEAM SHADAM!

I thought today's episode was quite telling, many clues and even subliminal messages to all of us.

Adam was terrific in his conversation with Daisy Duke! He gave no indication WHATSOEVER that he is interested in Chelsea or her baby. He pegged Anita for exactly who she is, her only interest is his money, and he was certainly more true to his (former) character than he has been for weeks!

The discussion with Victor/Nikki was good. There was no kissy-ass, all the fragile relationship he has with Victor was evident, but Adam was strong and uncompromising.

Finally, his admission (without saying her name) that he expects to only have one true love in his life was great! I am greatly encouraged that we will not be disappointed. Adam is doing what he has to do to maintain a relationship with Victor. He is also protecting Sharon. I think Victor will make a move that teaches Adam that his father will never change. However, as the story unfolds and the circumstances of Nick's actions regarding Summer's paternity are revealed, Adam will most certainly be able to change his attitude about all the Newman Family.

I do believe Sharon is having another mini-break, and if that happens I hope Adam is moved to help her as he did before.

Finally, I believe something will happen to Chelsea and the baby, perhaps by Dylan and his PTSD, or whatever, and Adam will somehow become caught up in the midst. It won't end well for the grifter con. Just my opinion, folks!

We all know that the "other" fans will jump on Adam/Avery's conversation and that Adam was talking about Chelsbore, and it will be an endless speculation about their eventual reunion. But as MM said, this is a drama, and drama usually doesn't include happy-happy. We SHADAM fans know that after what Chelsbore has pulled on Adam, he is not going to be a forgiving, happy camper! I think for the most part, these fans are not in tune to what Adam does when he is betrayed. It should be great! Let the wrath of Adam Newman fall upon the grafter-con, and see if she is still standing!

Great post gramee bee. IA, that Adam is protecting Sharon, you could see it in his eye and hear it in his voice. I bet it really pained Adam to hear those mean words from Sharon. I only Sharon knew that she is the only girl that has Adam's heart. I hope the mini-break does not last long, because it is killing me watching her go through this all alone.

#50114   2013/06/14 05:38PM
    OG88

Hey all my Shadam fan friends I'm am still loving the awesome Shadam. Their not over not now not ever I truly believe we need to keep watching show because I believe not everything is seems on this show. SHADAM RULES.

#50115   2013/06/14 05:43PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Gramee Bee:
    Quote BigBluePlate:

TEAM SHADAM!

From reading recaps I got the impression Adam was talking about the grifter, and if that's the case just another example of this crappy show re-writing history just to prop a newbie, make me sick.

#50116   2013/06/14 06:10PM
    canada gal

Sharon and Adam are the very fibers that Y&R are made out of...love, passion, angst and drama.

#50117   2013/06/14 06:17PM
    Jackie10

So glad the real Adam is sticking his head out once in awhile letting us know he is still in there. Its like an SOS! But he will emerge soon for good I hop. Sharon will come around. When Little Nicky has sht on her again and gone back to Avery. She will realize it is Adam she loves and who has always loved her.

#50118   2013/06/14 07:23PM
    OG88

Hey all my Shadam fan friends I'm am still loving the awesome Shadam. I'm am never giving up on this awesome couple because they are like magic together. SHADAM ROCKS. .

#50119   2013/06/14 07:23PM
    lilie

Good Evening my Shadam friends.

I just finish watching today's US episode and I like it. My reasons, Adam is clearly does Not want anything to do with the grifter as he so much said to Anita.

Then, there's the conversation he had with Avery. I truly believe that Adam was talking about our beautiful Sharon.

#50120   2013/06/14 07:29PM
    starlight19

Quote lilie: Good Evening my Shadam friends.

I just finish watching today's US episode and I like it. My reasons, Adam is clearly does Not want anything to do with the grifter as he so much said to Anita.

Then, there's the conversation he had with Avery. I truly believe that Adam was talking about our beautiful Sharon.

Of course he was. He certainly wasn't talking about the con. The one great love of his is Sharon and no one else.

« 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list