List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 07:03AM, Views: 2486745, Replies: 56488
    « 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 » »| page:
    #50101   2013/06/14 04:32AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    BigBluePlate

Quote Bebenette: I understand everyone's disappointment. I have felt the same way. However, I think I am seeing some light. First the way Adam reacted with Sharon was very emotional. He did not want her to know how he really feels and he told her she keeps making the wrong assumption about Chelsea. He also told Chelsea's mother he could care less about Chelsea. I am wondering if this has all been an act for some reason.
    Especially when Adam tells Avery that there is only one great love, it is so obvious he is talking about Sharon.
    I think they are sending us clues. Do not give up.

I'm not giving up. I see those same clues. I'm just afraid that if they drag this insipid plot out much longer, that by the time Shadam get back tigether, I won't give a damn. I feel like Rhett Butler. If the payoff doesn't happen soon, I may have to walk out the front door away from this hot mess.

#50102   2013/06/14 05:26AM
    ynnej2198

What happened?

I go to be and wake up and all he!! has broken loose and I have to go to work and can't respond.

All I'm gonna say is that I watch this show for Sharon and CG coming back HAS to be something decent for her s/l so I am sticking it out at least through that.

I don't like this Wayne guy or Melanie chick, but I think something is definitely off...

5/16 Breakup
    A-"its not gonna happen"
    S-"not right now?"
    A-"never"

6/13 Scene
    A-"it's not gonna happen, Sharon; it can't happen, not now, not ever.

SOMETHING IS OFF. I am not sure what it is. I am buoyed by the fact that he could NOT look her in the eye when he said it to her and was very emotional. Just like 5/16. And, just like 5/16, she went off on him with a true verbal punch and he didn't like it.

Also, remember, they had him see her walk up those stairs for a reason. These writers do NOTHING without a motive. I honestly don't think he really had time to react, so I don't know what his reaction would have been had stupidhead not called him over. It could possibly be that he saw a blonde chick in a pink dress go up the stairs with a guy, but didn't put two and two together, then Anita distracted him and he simply forgot about it and went on w/ his day (FRI USA). He may see Sharon starting to self-destruct again and then realize it. Who knows? These writers are not known for their continuity when it comes to episodes.

I'm willing to wait it out and see. If we all bail every time something doesn't go our way, then what does that say? Yes, be ticked off and vent. Yes, stop watching the daily airings and just read the recaps. But do not stop supporting them. If we do, then we were never in the game.

W that, I'm out. I'm gonna be late.

#50103   2013/06/14 05:57AM
    Jackie10

Quote ynnej2198: What happened?

I go to be and wake up and all he!! has broken loose and I have to go to work and can't respond.

All I'm gonna say is that I watch this show for Sharon and CG coming back HAS to be something decent for her s/l so I am sticking it out at least through that.

I don't like this Wayne guy or Melanie chick, but I think something is definitely off...

5/16 Breakup
    A-"its not gonna happen"
    S-"not right now?"
    A-"never"

6/13 Scene

SOMETHING IS OFF. I am not sure what it is. I am buoyed by the fact that he could NOT look her in the eye when he said it to her and was very emotional. Just like 5/16. And, just like 5/16, she went off on him with a true verbal punch and he didn't like it.

Also, remember, they had him see her walk up those stairs for a reason. These writers do NOTHING without a motive. I honestly don't think he really had time to react, so I don't know what his reaction would have been had stupidhead not called him over. It could possibly be that he saw a blonde chick in a pink dress go up the stairs with a guy, but didn't put two and two together, then Anita distracted him and he simply forgot about it and went on w/ his day (FRI USA). He may see Sharon starting to self-destruct again and then realize it. Who knows? These writers are not known for their continuity when it comes to episodes.

I'm willing to wait it out and see. If we all bail every time something doesn't go our way, then what does that say? Yes, be ticked off and vent. Yes, stop watching the daily airings and just read the recaps. But do not stop supporting them. If we do, then we were never in the game.

I have said the same thing so many times. Shout kick the dog do what ever but if you truly love Shadam keep the support going. The fans say what we want to see. And if every one jumps of the wagon at every little bump how strong does that make the Shadam fan base. We all have to stick to Shadam, Sharon, Adam, SC, MM like glue. They are the Greatest couple going. They are apart right now and free to do as they chose. Yes they are in love but right now as Adam said they can not be together for what ever reason he feels he cant be with her. We just have to ride their journey out.

#50104   2013/06/14 06:52AM
    Jackie10

Sharon and Adam belong together. Hopefully this all comes full circle and soon. I am tired of these boring non sense story lines.

#50105   2013/06/14 07:06AM
    starlight19

Quote cindebugg: Wow! People seem to have really short memories. These 2 have been doing this for that last 4 years. With all the crap that Adam has done to Sharon in the past I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch about him sexing up a woman who is on his Father's payroll. Adam really should put away his arrogance and listen to Billy. I seem to recall Victor hiring a woman to seduce Billy too and I believe Adam was married to her recently.

IMO Adam has put a lot on the line to get NE back and he's obligated to whoever the financing came from which makes him obligated to Victor. He didn't want to give up Sharon and today's show implied that very thing. This is just part of the on going story.

What I'm sick of is Adam and Sharon being used to prop the boring ass characters. Adam and Avery Instant BFF's doesn't fly with me. Avery hasn't worked with Nick or Dylan. If I were producing this show Avery's character would be gone. She brings absolutely nothing to the canvas.

Anywho, I don't think they are over. I've seen them say the most vile things to each other and walk away from each other and there hasn't been a time yet that they don't end up back together.

Now that you put everything into perspective you're right. Ok and I agree. Last nite before I went to bed went to check out some videos on youtube from the last 4 years and YES Adam has done some horrible things to Sharon, but for me the one that sticks out in my mind has to be when he threw away the memory card after finding out about Sharon and Sam. I remember like it was yesterday screaming at my TV calling him names but I couldn't believe it that he would do such a thing, then he made her rot in prison for a couple being a total A$$ to everyone including Avery when she was trying to help Sharon...I so happy when that storyline was finished. But the relationship between Adam and Sharon was definitely not on good terms. She totally dissed when he visited her a couple of times in prison, which I was impressed because she stood her ground, but the scene that really gave him a punch in the gut was when she told him, "i will never trust you again and I will never need your so called help......then this was the kicker, "There is one thing I want from you and that is to never, ever see your face again". She got up and left, Adam totally felt that punch OUCH!!! well he deserved it.

Gradually they found their way back together again, slowly but the got there. So I guess this is part of who and what they do to each other. I mean I don't mind all this push and pull, give and take, angst, hate, but I would like to seem together and just be happy for a little while, I know happy couples get boring but Sharon and Adam would never be a boring couple. They would have plenty of drama where Victor is concerned...

I just want to know who this secret person Adam is talking too, apparently yesterday he talked to the mysterious person and asked him to meet next week. I doubt we'll see who this person is, I don't see any casting news, unless it's Tucker.

About Melanie, like I said earlier saw it coming a mile away. No way this woman waltz's in and out of the blue announces she is Avery's assistant when Avery still doesn't have a law office or pratice. and I wouldn't be surprised if this Wayne dude was on Victor's payroll also, to harm Sharon.

I don't think they are over either. We'll endure whatever the writers have to throw at them, and their story goes on and on and on..

SHADAM <3

#50106   2013/06/14 07:20AM
    starlight19

I agreed, there is something DEFINITELY OFF about this whole stupid S/L. I agree 6/13 I had to rewind it a couple of times and yes he did get emotional because he couldn't look her in the eyes he kept looking forward, just like when she told him in 5/16 "I was your last friend Adam, why, why if this was all part of a plan" he was looking down that whole time and he was emotional then too, but when she called him a B**T**D OUCH!!! that really hit home, he got very, very emotional.

And about Adam walking into GCAC at very momemt when Sharon was walking up the stairs with Wayne how coincidental, he did see but got distracted by the Daisy Duke UGH!! and looked annoyed when she called him. I think if he wasn't interrupted he would have really took notice. Like you said these writers don't do anything with something up their sleeve so we have to see where it goes and how it lands.

Wasn't there a tweet about something, "You have to see the WHOLE story play out..stay tuned". I don't know if those were the exact words, but I think it's close enough.

#50107   2013/06/14 08:18AM
    Jackie10

There is so much about this whole boring story line that just doesnt make sense I havent been watching but I read the recaps and everyone's opinions and what little I have seen my self. There has to be a reason for all the odd things that dont make sense. Adam so OOC. Adam talking about only having one true love which we know is Sharon. Which proves its not CL he wants but the child just as we have said all along. And at the same time he is trying to push her away. To protect her? To put on a show for Daddy Dearest til his plan is fulfilled? The fact that it has taken so long for CL to show in her pregnancy. With JG saying this story line isnt going the way we think it will we have to wonder what is up.

#50108   2013/06/14 09:56AM
    Jackie10

Anita looked beautiful today. Ok guys something is up. Chelsea still flat as a pancake at supposedly 6 1/2 months pg. Not right at all. Maybe they are going for Dylan as baby daddy.

#50109   2013/06/14 10:07AM
    quimby

Quote ynnej2198: What happened?

5/16 Breakup
    A-"its not gonna happen"
    S-"not right now?"
    A-"never"

6/13 Scene

When Adam told Sharon it's not going to happen, he did not say that HE didn't want it to happen. I know it is hard to watch them like this and I can barely hold on either. Adam wants a relationship with her, it is Victor standing in their way. I just don't like these writer's making him out to hurt Sharon. He knows she is not stable and this can send her spiralling, I just don't see him hurting her on purpose. That's what makes me angry. I will keep watching, but I'm not happy with the way things are going. There just has to be something else going on. We want some Shadam love.

#50110   2013/06/14 10:14AM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: Anita looked beautiful today. Ok guys something is up. Chelsea still flat as a pancake at supposedly 6 1/2 months pg. Not right at all. Maybe they are going for Dylan as baby daddy.

HAHAHA!! I know especially in yesterday episode (your's today) something is not right. I tend to look at her bellly from time to time and that blue slim dress she was wearing she really didn't seem all that big..For 6 months she's hardly showing.

« 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list