List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 05:49PM, Views: 2398560, Replies: 56251
    « 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 » »| page:
    #50091   2013/06/13 08:02PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    lilie

Good Evening my Shadams friends

first forgive me,for I've come barring bad news. There's a spoiler out there and picture to proof it that Adam slept with that wanna be dull for nothing Melanie girl. I'm Not only upset at my boy right now but I'm very dissapointed

#50092   2013/06/13 08:05PM
    Jonathan1993

Quote lilie: Good Evening my Shadams friends

first forgive me,for I've come barring bad news. There's a spoiler out there and picture to proof it that Adam slept with that wanna be dull for nothing Melanie girl. I'm Not only upset at my boy right now but I'm very dissapointed

I bet she'll be pregnant she has to leave her mark somehow.

#50093   2013/06/13 08:29PM
    lilie

Quote Jonathan1993:

I bet she'll be pregnant she has to leave her mark somehow.

I'm literally no longer interested for NOW anyway as Beachmom put it. I can NO longer suffer anymore, I just can't but I LOVE and will always love my Shadam the way they were under MAB

#50094   2013/06/13 08:31PM
    beachmomluvr

Yep, I mentioned that too, but the spoiler confirms that Victor hired her to seduce Adam, not surprised since they are making Adam so OOC, they are turning him into a man-ho led around by his d*ck, the old Adam was never this way, another reason why they have ruined this character for me. JMO.

#50095   2013/06/13 08:31PM
    lilie

I've Never Ever seen a soap opera where every couple is so miserable and that to me is Not at all entertaining. I'm holding on by a thread.....

#50096   2013/06/13 09:15PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr:

Yep, I mentioned that too, but the spoiler confirms that Victor hired her to seduce Adam, not surprised since they are making Adam so OOC, they are turning him into a man-ho led around by his d*ck, the old Adam was never this way, another reason why they have ruined this character for me. JMO.

I smelled this coming a mile away. Victor is Victor he will never change cheat, control, manipulate use people for his personal gain even his children. I can't believe Adam actually fell this. What happened to the smart and witty Adam, the Adam that doesn't fall for his daddy's schemes. He is so blinded by his daddy's love and acceptance that he can't see straight, UGH!! this is.

Thank god Sharon is not mixed up in Adam and Victor's mess because it's just so messed up.

Well Adam and Sharon are now even, they both slept with other people, Adam not yet and Sharon yes. We now know Victor hired Melanie to seduce Adam, wanna bet Victor paid this Wayne dude to do the same to Sharon but more so to hurt her in some way. I wouldn't put it pass him.

What the heck is going on with these writers. Everything about this story line is NOT MAKING ANY SENSE. I wish we can get some little hint.

This Adam is so NOT LIKEABLE at all.

#50097   2013/06/13 09:16PM
    canada gal

Geez, this is the craziest spin...they have this wonderful rebuilding of Sharon and Adam and then they get abducted by aliens. Maybe the writers are aliens. What else can explain this disjointed s/l. What happened to Adam? Are the writers ever going to explain. Probably not. They have white washed everything. The actors are most likely going WTF, too.

#50098   2013/06/13 09:37PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Geez, this is the craziest spin...they have this wonderful rebuilding of Sharon and Adam and then they get abducted by aliens. Maybe the writers are aliens. What else can explain this disjointed s/l. What happened to Adam? Are the writers ever going to explain. Probably not. They have white washed everything. The actors are most likely going WTF, too.

UGH!! I know, seriously. I even have my co-workers that watch the show asking what the heck is going on with Adam and Sharon and this whole darn mess. It doesn't make any sense. They all think that somehow Sharon is in on the plan with Adam and it's going to be some big reveal soon.

I thought came to mind. Remember the episode where Sharon asked Adam don't use me as a pawn in your game with Victor......to make a long story short. She told him "when it comes to power games Victor is the master" Adam answers: yah, I don't know about that, but he does love his power games, I just have to figure out a way to our master him". Could it be off screen they put they're heads together and came up with a ruse to play Victor.. I know it crazy but I can't help it, but something is way off here.

#50099   2013/06/13 10:18PM
    cindebugg

Wow! People seem to have really short memories. These 2 have been doing this for that last 4 years. With all the crap that Adam has done to Sharon in the past I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch about him sexing up a woman who is on his Father's payroll. Adam really should put away his arrogance and listen to Billy. I seem to recall Victor hiring a woman to seduce Billy too and I believe Adam was married to her recently.

IMO Adam has put a lot on the line to get NE back and he's obligated to whoever the financing came from which makes him obligated to Victor. He didn't want to give up Sharon and today's show implied that very thing. This is just part of the on going story.

What I'm sick of is Adam and Sharon being used to prop the boring ass characters. Adam and Avery Instant BFF's doesn't fly with me. Avery hasn't worked with Nick or Dylan. If I were producing this show Avery's character would be gone. She brings absolutely nothing to the canvas.

Anywho, I don't think they are over. I've seen them say the most vile things to each other and walk away from each other and there hasn't been a time yet that they don't end up back together.

#50100   2013/06/13 11:29PM
    Bebenette

I understand everyone's disappointment. I have felt the same way. However, I think I am seeing some light. First the way Adam reacted with Sharon was very emotional. He did not want her to know how he really feels and he told her she keeps making the wrong assumption about Chelsea. He also told Chelsea's mother he could care less about Chelsea. I am wondering if this has all been an act for some reason.
    Especially when Adam tells Avery that there is only one great love, it is so obvious he is talking about Sharon.
    I think they are sending us clues. Do not give up.

« 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list