List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/16 06:48AM, Views: 2248533, Replies: 55491
    « 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 » »| page:
    #50081   2013/06/13 12:52PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

I can certainly understand why MM has been off twitter so long. With his Character lost in space with a boring back seat in a stupid WTD story line just as boring as what he was stuck in last year at this time. And the OOC way Adam is having to treat the love of his life MM is avoiding a lot of back lash. From those who cant ascertain the difference between real and reel.

#50082   2013/06/13 01:33PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I can certainly understand why MM has been off twitter so long. With his Character lost in space with a boring back seat in a stupid WTD story line just as boring as what he was stuck in last year at this time. And the OOC way Adam is having to treat the love of his life MM is avoiding a lot of back lash. From those who cant ascertain the difference between real and reel.

I agree. I'm on twitter and let me tell you some of the backlash not MM but Adam is taking OMG!! some are funny but most of the tweets in the last 2 months April and May and now June he's not looking very squeaky clean with fans, especially his treatment of Sharon and his 180 turn and his OOC. I don't blame him at all and I don't blame the fans and us because this really is becoming tiresome seeing him like this.

Someone said on twitter they preferred MAB Adam then to JG's Adam, you know I'm beginning to agree. Even when MAB wrote Adam's character's he was likeable even though he did some horrible things, but this Adam...gosh he's not Adam. WTF!! especially the way he is treating Sharon.

#50083   2013/06/13 02:50PM
    Jackie10

I just hope JG is true to his word and is working on a way to fix the mess MAB got Adam into before she was fired. That was the worst story line in the world next to Sictor and NM. If JG is going to fix it he needs to make CL baby Dylans and end this mess and get Adam back to himself. Its down right degrading to have CL miscarry and JG could have ended the farce right there and moved on and yet we have had to suffer through this whole boring crap fest all over again.

#50084   2013/06/13 04:18PM
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10: I just hope JG is true to his word and is working on a way to fix the mess MAB got Adam into before she was fired. That was the worst story line in the world next to Sictor and NM. If JG is going to fix it he needs to make CL baby Dylans and end this mess and get Adam back to himself. Its down right degrading to have CL miscarry and JG could have ended the farce right there and moved on and yet we have had to suffer through this whole boring crap fest all over again.

I know exactly how you and everyone feels. I just hope that tweet way back in Feb when the news of CL pregnancy Again BB wrote "this story line is not going where you think it's going" actually there were two. I wish we could find it.

#50085   2013/06/13 04:35PM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:
    I know exactly how you and everyone feels. I just hope that tweet way back in Feb when the news of CL pregnancy Again BB wrote "this story line is not going where you think it's going" actually there were two. I wish we could find it.

I remember the tweet. The only way it could not be going the way we think is if she miscarries again, is really pregnant by Dylan or if Adam fights her for full or partial custody and then marries the love of his life Sharon.

#50086   2013/06/13 06:48PM
    OG88

Hey all my Shadam fan friends I'm am still loving the awesome Shadam. I still truly believe Shadam will reunite this year. SHADAM ROCKS. .

#50087   2013/06/13 06:50PM
    beachmomluvr

Forgot to mention that Shadam were #3 in the new CBS SID poll, yeah!

New poll is open, get your votes in by next Thursday, the 20th. On a piece of paper or postcard, write MM for favorite actor, SC for favorite actress, and Shadam favorite couple to:

CBS Reader's Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

#50088   2013/06/13 07:20PM
    OG88

Hey all my Shadam fan friends I'm am still loving the awesome Shadam. I don't think Sharon was hooked up with this Wayne guy I truly believe this is probably a red herring. SHADAM RULES.

#50089   2013/06/13 07:42PM
    BigBluePlate

I hate to say this, but if MAB was responsible for Shadam's romance, maybe TP should hire her as a consultant to get Shadam back on track because right now, their SL is not working. We all.used to know Adam loved Sharon more than life itself. Even when Adam did bad things or hurt Sharon, he usually had a reason. This Adam I can't figure out at all, and it is so very frustrating. And it's not my desire for a Shadam reunion that's clouding my judgment. I would accept Adam was in love with Chels if they had half the chemistry of Shadam, if Adam had pursued Chels to the ends of the earth to save his marriage, if he had risked just ONE thing to make her happy. Adam did none of those things, so I concluded that his sudden obsession with all things Chels had to do with the baby. Maybe Anita will clue him in so he can take some action, or Summergate will force Chels to reconsider her actions. Meantime, I know no one who is enjoying this SL. NO ONE. A fake baby daddy story in the age of dna testing is just plain stupid. Where's our snarky, sexy, smart Adam? Old Adam would have outwitted Chels by now. Where's the underdog who fought so hard to be a better man and have a normal life with Sharon while sticking it to the old man and spoiled brat siblings? Bring him back now!

#50090   2013/06/13 07:54PM
    beachmomluvr

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that there is a pic out on Twitter showing that Melanie chick in a bed checking her phone, now it could be nothing but unfortunately they usually only show someone in bed if someone else is with them so I think we need to be prepared for Adam and Melanie to hook up too, just like Sharon did with Wayne. I am so ticked right now, TPTB are destroying Shadam right now and I am weary of whether there will ever be happiness for them, I just don't know if there is anything positive for me to hold on to, I think those teases from AM and the Y&R Insider Twitter person were just that, teases, to keep us watching, but sorry I am not enjoying this crap, I think the "surprising turn" was Sharon telling off Adam yesterday, and so I really believe that Shadam are done at least for a while, I have tried to stay positive but when I can't even get one ounce of enjoyment in what I am watching, I have to say to myself "why am I putting myself through this crap?" So without anything positive to say, not sure how much I will be around, certainly if I come across anything I will pass it on but I have pretty much given up hope for Shadam, my one saving grace was my love for Sharon but after today's show I am so disgusted, yes, I realize that she will always deal with her bi-polar but does she have to sleep around again?

Another reason why I think Shadam are done for right now was the total non-reaction from Adam about seeing Sharon going up the stairs with that guy, yes he glanced up there but that was it, there was no continuation of this on today's Canadian, it was like it didn't even bother him, that to me smacks of Shadam being dead, supposedly we also have Adam telling Avery that he only believes in one great love in a life and I am sure he was thinking of Chelsea...ugh. I just can't with this crap anymore, sorry. I also have this feeling that they are going to invest in this Adam-Melanie thing (remember the chick that plays Melanie is a FOJ) and I have no interest in seeing that. Y&R has literally killed my interest in this show.

« 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list