List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/21 02:48PM, Views: 2362374, Replies: 56164
    « 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 » »| page:
    #50071   2013/06/13 08:34AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    quimby

I haven't seen the eppy yet, but Adam did see Sharon go upstairs with this Wayne guy and she might be attacked, then how come Carmine is the one that is suppose to rescue her? It should be Adam. I can see him lurking around because he is concerned for her. This would be classic Adam, he won't want Sharon to be with anyone else. He she come to her rescue.

#50072   2013/06/13 09:19AM
    starlight19

Quote quimby: I haven't seen the eppy yet, but Adam did see Sharon go upstairs with this Wayne guy and she might be attacked, then how come Carmine is the one that is suppose to rescue her? It should be Adam. I can see him lurking around because he is concerned for her. This would be classic Adam, he won't want Sharon to be with anyone else. He she come to her rescue.

He did see her go upstairs, but it was so fast that he did not have time to react because Anita called him over. he did seem annoyed when she called him. How convenient she was put there right before Adam walked in and Sharon heading up the stairs. Not very suttle these writers are they.

#50073   2013/06/13 09:49AM
    paisleyandplaid

Quote starlight19:
    Quote quimby: I haven't seen the eppy yet, but Adam did see Sharon go upstairs with this Wayne guy and she might be attacked, then how come Carmine is the one that is suppose to rescue her? It should be Adam. I can see him lurking around because he is concerned for her. This would be classic Adam, he won't want Sharon to be with anyone else. He she come to her rescue.

He did see her go upstairs, but it was so fast that he did not have time to react because Anita called him over. he did seem annoyed when she called him. How convenient she was put there right before Adam walked in and Sharon heading up the stairs. Not very suttle these writers are they.

Yes he did watch her go upstairs with Wayne, but Anita stopped him from acting or reacting... but the then we see him walk towards the gym at the GCAC and that is when Anita told him that she had some news to tell him about the baby and Chelsea... I wonder if she will say anything or not?

I would love for someway they can get SHADAM back together... I hate that they made Adam be so mean to her...

Here is to hoping that with the news of Nick keeping Summer for 18 years that Adam will go to Sharon and profess his love to her.... and that Nick/Faith can not be an 'obstacle' anymore

#50074   2013/06/13 11:22AM
    lindab123

Hi everyone. I been watching the show for a long time and shadam is my favorite couple. Are the writer going have a reunion for shadam.

I heard they going to be a surprise turn for sharon and adam. Man adam was being to sharon. I hate that, but are the writers ending them for good. Adam might go back to chelsea. I know many love chadam, but I dont. Chelsea is a bored. I want my old adam back. Why adam being mean to sharon all of sudden. I also heard adam might get new love interest. Sharon only person being single why other have someone to love.why cant writer make sharon happy with the man she truly love. Not nick but adam. Nick was old love but he also being mean to sharon. What up with writer having both brother being mean to sharon.

#50075   2013/06/13 11:31AM
    lindab123

Did sharon slept with wayne guy.was she thinking about adam.

#50076   2013/06/13 12:01PM
    paisleyandplaid

Quote lindab123: Did sharon slept with wayne guy.was she thinking about adam.

So far all we see her is going up stairs at the GCAC... Adam comes in the door and see the couple go up... and Anita stops him as she notices Adam looking up at Sharon going up the stairs....

I am hoping Sharon comes to her senses and will not follow thru... When will the writers stop making her seem so needy, pathetic? I am so tired of it

#50077   2013/06/13 12:15PM
    Jackie10

These writers need to get on with the buzz worthy story line and that is Shadam none of this in between stuff is entertaining at all. Just filler and it doesnt make a lot of sense.

#50078   2013/06/13 12:19PM
    ladycam

Quote paisleyandplaid:
    Quote lindab123: Did sharon slept with wayne guy.was she thinking about adam.

So far all we see her is going up stairs at the GCAC... Adam comes in the door and see the couple go up... and Anita stops him as she notices Adam looking up at Sharon going up the stairs....

I am hoping Sharon comes to her senses and will not follow thru... When will the writers stop making her seem so needy, pathetic? I am so tired of it

The writers have Sharon and Adam looking so bad it's sad. They took a beautiful love story and is trying desperately to turn into something ugly. I think Adam will be used as a prop for Chylan. And Sharon a prop for Navery and for it to be believable we most endure the sad Shadam moments. It's getting harder to watch Y&R. For them to throw Chelsea at Adam right now after making a joke out of Chadam. For me will be a punishment for Adam and he's suffer enough. Nick with Sharon the same thing the man abandon her and Faith for all these to be with Summer and Phyllis. And still no apology to her for what he did and doesn't regret it. Throwing Nick at Sharon is punishment she suffered enough too. All these stories are disgusting and not romantic in the least bit.

#50079   2013/06/13 12:21PM
    starlight19

Quote lindab123: Hi everyone. I been watching the show for a long time and shadam is my favorite couple. Are the writer going have a reunion for shadam.

I heard they going to be a surprise turn for sharon and adam. Man adam was being to sharon. I hate that, but are the writers ending them for good. Adam might go back to chelsea. I know many love chadam, but I dont. Chelsea is a bored. I want my old adam back. Why adam being mean to sharon all of sudden. I also heard adam might get new love interest. Sharon only person being single why other have someone to love.why cant writer make sharon happy with the man she truly love. Not nick but adam. Nick was old love but he also being mean to sharon. What up with writer having both brother being mean to sharon.

Nice to have you here. I have no idea where the writers are going with this storyline. Everything about this is just so of out of whack it's not even funny. We don't know whethere we're coming or going. One thing I do know is that Sharon and Adam truly and will always love each other no matter what.

Adam's treatment of Sharon I don't know. Let's just say that we know Adam is planning something huge it was shown last week talking to someone on how "everything is according to plan" we don't know who he was talking to and if this has anything to do with his behavior towards Sharon. We have no choice but to watch this play out, but I'm at a point that I getting a little tired of it because everything is moving at a SNAILS PACE!!!

#50080   2013/06/13 12:40PM
    Jackie10

I for one am sick of Adam being so OOC he better have his big reveal soon. And hopefully what ever huge fall he is supposed to have will find Sharon there to help him pick up the pieces like he did with her and they can start their journey back to reality together.

« 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list