List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/19 11:55AM, Views: 2254278, Replies: 55501
    « 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 » »| page:
    #50061   2013/06/12 10:38PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate: Frankly Nick holding onto Summer's secret paternity for 18 years is completely OOC for him. Unlike Adam, Nick has never been all that clever or devious. Phyllis, yes. Nick, no. However, could Nick's actions ultimately be the impetus that will bring our Shadam back together? Will Adam finally realize he can have it all with Sharon, including a baby? Hope so!

I hope so. I can see it. Adam hears about the summer-gate (LOL) from Jack, Phyllis or Avery. Adam goes all mute. A thousands things racing through his head. He drops everything and runs out in search of Sharon.

He finds Sharon and tells her that he has love her and only her and that he distanced himself from her because he did not want to be responsible for her losing Faith again. but now that Nick has proven to be a worst baby napper than he'll ever be (nudge nudge, wink wink), there is nothing that can stop them from being together.

Adam gets on one knee and proposes to Sharon. Sharon angry as hell at Adam for putting her through this bullsh*t, slaps him hard and replies yes, "I'll marry you." And then they kiss so passionately that it fogs up the TV camera.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 10:42PM
    #50062   2013/06/12 11:12PM
    canada gal

Adam and Sharon remind me of a younger and edgier version of Victor and Nikki. They say the words, but they cannot quit each other. They will always come back into each others' orbit, because they are soulmates, friends and fantastic lovers.

They are both longing to be with each other, but each one is afraid of not being worth of the all-intensive love. One day-- soon or later-- they will be together again.

#50063   2013/06/13 01:12AM
    canada gal

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote ynnej2198: Oh, one more thing...
    I LOVED that Billy walked in just as Sharon said what she did to Adam. The snarkfest was funny.

At first glace it seems like they are ending Shadam, but the way SC and MM act out these craptastic (my new favorite word, still) scenes just leave me wondering. Again, why is CBS Daytime promoting them if they are ending them?

They retweeted mine and two other tweets about Shadam the other day. Want to see this as something positive, but I don't trust them.

#50064   2013/06/13 02:05AM
    canada gal

Even with the crap these writers are dishing out, Sharon and Adam are still mesmerizing to watch.

#50065   2013/06/13 05:40AM
    BigBluePlate

Quote canada gal:
    Quote BigBluePlate: Frankly Nick holding onto Summer's secret paternity for 18 years is completely OOC for him. Unlike Adam, Nick has never been all that clever or devious. Phyllis, yes. Nick, no. However, could Nick's actions ultimately be the impetus that will bring our Shadam back together? Will Adam finally realize he can have it all with Sharon, including a baby? Hope so!

I hope so. I can see it. Adam hears about the summer-gate (LOL) from Jack, Phyllis or Avery. Adam goes all mute. A thousands things racing through his head. He drops everything and runs out in search of Sharon.

He finds Sharon and tells her that he has love her and only her and that he distanced himself from her because he did not want to be responsible for her losing Faith again. but now that Nick has proven to be a worst baby napper than he'll ever be (nudge nudge, wink wink), there is nothing that can stop them from being together.

Adam gets on one knee and proposes to Sharon. Sharon angry as hell at Adam for putting her through this bullsh*t, slaps him hard and replies
    yes, "I'll marry you." And then they kiss so passionately that it fogs up the TV camera.

LOL--love it! Yes, Summergate has got to impact Shadam. I can see it messing with Adam and Sharon's minds. You know what I want? An episode devoted entirely to Shadam where we revisit their past great love scenes of all time, and then a nod to whar could have been if they had known about Summergate earlier, and then a hint of what could be in the future as they move forward together. A Shadam episode would bring the ratings through the roof! Shadam rocks!

#50066   2013/06/13 06:51AM
    Jackie10

I would love a whole episode devoted to Shadam. Mine would start with Adam saying there is so much I want to say to you but right now I just need to feel all of you next to me. And they make love. Then they talk and some where in the talk Sharon says Adam I have missed you so much and their foreheads come together and they kiss and make love again. Then they talk some more about their future and the finally commit to each other. And the eppy ends with them making love again.

#50067   2013/06/13 06:58AM
    canada gal

Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote canada gal:

Adam gets on one knee and proposes to Sharon. Sharon angry as hell at Adam for putting her through this bullsh*t, slaps him hard and replies
    yes, "I'll marry you." And then they kiss so passionately that it fogs up the TV camera.

LOL--love it! Yes, Summergate has got to impact Shadam. I can see it messing with Adam and Sharon's minds. You know what I want? An episode devoted entirely to Shadam where we revisit their past great love scenes of all time, and then a nod to whar could have been if they had known about Summergate earlier, and then a hint of what could be in the future as they move forward together. A Shadam episode would bring the ratings through the roof! Shadam rocks!

Yes, a whole epi on sharon and adam. I would love that.

#50068   2013/06/13 07:08AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: I would love a whole episode devoted to Shadam. Mine would start with Adam saying there is so much I want to say to you but right now I just need to feel all of you next to me. And they make love. Then they talk and some where in the talk Sharon says Adam I have missed you so much and their foreheads come together and they kiss and make love again. Then they talk some more about their future and the finally commit to each other. And the eppy ends with them making love again.

Awesome scenario
    Shadam <3

#50069   2013/06/13 08:07AM
    canada gal

Bringing my all-time fave couple, that makes me weak in the knees, back on top. : )

#50070   2013/06/13 08:23AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Even with the crap these writers are dishing out, Sharon and Adam are still mesmerizing to watch.

I agree. Sometimes it's painful to watch them because we know they love each other so much and they can't seem to get together for some reason or other, it so frustrating to watch them dance around each other and be all angsty with one another but they sure know how to bring their scenes to life. I was mesmerized watching their scenes yesterday, especially watching Adam being so emotional tell Sharon they can't be together, not now, not ever.....he did see tears in his eyes. and when Sharon told him "you don't deserve my love" OUCH!! I know deep down it must of hurt him, but it looked like he wasn't affected. I don't know something makes me think we're not seeing the BIG picture here...something is off about this whole Shadam story..What do you think? Maybe I'm crazy. What's that saying....."Nothing seems as it is".

Just keep watching.

« 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list