List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2452287, Replies: 56380
    « 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 » »| page:
    #50051   2013/06/12 09:01PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ShadamNuke09

Quote ynnej2198: Oh, one more thing...
    I LOVED that Billy walked in just as Sharon said what she did to Adam. The snarkfest was funny.

At first glace it seems like they are ending Shadam, but the way SC and MM act out these craptastic (my new favorite word, still) scenes just leave me wondering. Again, why is CBS Daytime promoting them if they are ending them?

They retweeted mine and two other tweets about Shadam the other day. Want to see this as something positive, but I don't trust them.

#50052   2013/06/12 09:05PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote starlight19:
    Yes, just barely saw him. Adam knows that Sharon is crazy about him and even though she snarked him down. Deep down, he know Sharon is the only woman he loves totally and unconditionally. She stood by him through all the bad times.

Honestly, a love like that does not disappear it only grow stronger.

I agree. It doesn't disappear overnight. Just by their conversation today their looks and their body language spoke volumes. I just love the way they stare at each other. I call it EYE SEX!!

I know their Eye Sexing is too hot for words.

Every time Sharon says "you're still in love with Chel," I look at Adam and all I can see is a man so much in love with Sharon that it surprises me that he doesn't say, "I love chel, but I am NOT in love with her. I am in LOVE with you, Sharon. It has allows been you and it will always be you. You have always had my heart." And then that just ravage each other.

I know, can't they just say it to one another already. As if those words "I Love You" doesn't come easy for them to say it. And why does Sharon always bring up Chels, it's so annoying. Sharon knows it gets him all riled up and she keeps on doing it too him, sometimes I have a feeling she is speaking about herself.

#50053   2013/06/12 09:13PM
    Lolababy29

I am so glad Adam saw Sharon and Wayne together. Let the jealousy begin. Can't wait to see what happens next.

#50054   2013/06/12 09:16PM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09:
    Quote ynnej2198: Oh, one more thing...
    I LOVED that Billy walked in just as Sharon said what she did to Adam. The snarkfest was funny.

At first glace it seems like they are ending Shadam, but the way SC and MM act out these craptastic (my new favorite word, still) scenes just leave me wondering. Again, why is CBS Daytime promoting them if they are ending them?

They retweeted mine and two other tweets about Shadam the other day. Want to see this as something positive, but I don't trust them.

Great news!! I say let's just keep watching and see where this heading, because there has to be more to this craptastic story line than what we are seeing on screen.

Team Shadam. <3

#50055   2013/06/12 09:18PM
    starlight19

Quote Lolababy29: I am so glad Adam saw Sharon and Wayne together. Let the jealousy begin. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I think he was and was annoyed when Anita called him to talk to him.

#50056   2013/06/12 09:31PM
    Lolababy29

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Lolababy29: I am so glad Adam saw Sharon and Wayne together. Let the jealousy begin. Can't wait to see what happens next.

I think he was and was annoyed when Anita called him to talk to him.

IA, I was annoyed with her too lol. I love Adam but he needs a wake up call big time.

#50057   2013/06/12 09:31PM
    ShadamNuke09

Ready to see these scenes so I can make my own interpretation.

Shadam Forever.

#50058   2013/06/12 09:41PM
    Lolababy29

Quote ShadamNuke09:

Ready to see these scenes so I can make my own interpretation.

Shadam Forever.

Let us know what you think. I don't want to see a Sharon and Wayne hookup, I just want to see a jealous Adam so he can fight for his true love.

#50059   2013/06/12 09:46PM
    BigBluePlate

Quote lilie:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote BigBluePlate:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote BigBluePlate: So glad this board is back up. I was going thru some serious withdrawals--LOL! Although I don't post a lot, I really enjoy reading everyone's point of view. I think we all want and are long overdue for a Shadam reunion. If that's not where we're headed, it would be nice if TP would let us down gently instead of the "keep watching" line they continue to feed us. Lately I've
    been getting the impression that they are pairing Sharon with others to see who else she has chemistry with. Sorry, but this is not working. And if they put her with Carmine, then BLECH! And has anyone else notice the Shick hints? Why has Nick kissed Sharon on the cheek twice already? And worse, why does Sharon seem to enjoy it? Look I want Sharon to be happy, but am doubtful that Nick is or can be her savior, assuming she needs to be saved. That's Adam's role imo! No other man or love will do--period. Go, Shadam!!

I could agree about the testing Sharon with others, but IMO Carmine,NO!! EWW!! just nasty. I saw the scene with Sharon and Carmine and I saw absolutely no chemistry whatsoever, not even as friends, maybe aquaintance, but no long term friendship or love interest. And this new dude hitting on Sharon thank god he's on only 2 days.

Some posters were already planning Sharon and Wayne's wedding... OMG!!! Adam is the only one for Sharon they could try paring Sharon with every Tom, Dick and Harry but no one will come as close to Adam and Sharon's chemistry. They have it in spades. You either have it or you don't and they have IT.

SHADAM <3

I think they have tested Sharon and Adam with others in the past but I'm not getting the feeling they are doing that now. They tried to conjure up some chemistry with Shick right before NOLA and they were a dud. Sam was a Dud. Chadam was a dud. Shictor was down right disgusting. If they wanted the audience to accept Sharon and Adam with others they wouldn't keep spoiling us with the sexy little scenes every couple of weeks.
    I think it's ironic that nobody accused Adam of being Pathetic or degraded when he was following Sharon around like a little lost puppy dog and inserting himself in her business. What Sharon is doing is no different. She's in love with him and if Adam wasn't in love with her he would have pushed her in the corner said what he has to say and left her there but he had to kiss her. For Adam, kissing Sharon is like breathing. It's important to him and it's important that she reciprocate those kisses. Just look at their history, It's all about the kiss.

I applaud you for this post. The bolded part, your right now that I look back at some scene, whatever the situation is they always manage to thrown in hot kisses because for them both like you say it's like breathing. I really believe they live for each other. Without each other they feel lost. Remember when Sharon told Adam., "when I'm lost or sad, she knows she can count on him". I think Adam makes her feel secure.

ICAM--it's all about the KISS! The kiss in the alley after Sharon shot Adam--oh my! The kiss at the feet of angels in NOLA--oh my! And remember the scene in the barn when Adam reminisced about that kiss--and then promptly kissed Sharon again? Yes, she told him to stay away, but their kisses have always meant something. Always will.

Hi Bigblue

I don't believe that I've ever seen that scene where Sharon shoot Adam as I don't think I was watching the show at the time. By any chance would you happen to have that link to that episode? I would very much appreciated as I would love to that scene.

Here you go!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPaL3gTlmdE

Thank you so much Bluemom, I LOVE it. You've made my night

Thanks Beachmom! I can't cut and paste links in my Nook, so appreciate your providing the link. Hey, we've been merged like Shadam--LOL! BBP

#50060   2013/06/12 10:02PM
    BigBluePlate

Frankly Nick holding onto Summer's secret paternity for 18 years is completely OOC for him. Unlike Adam, Nick has never been all that clever or devious. Phyllis, yes. Nick, no. However, could Nick's actions ultimately be the impetus that will bring our Shadam back together? Will Adam finally realize he can have it all with Sharon, including a baby? Hope so!

« 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list