List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 05:08PM, Views: 2370268, Replies: 56194
    « 5000 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 » »| page:
    #50041   2013/06/12 07:52PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ynnej2198

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ynnej2198: Pls join:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/shadam4ever

Thanks for the link, but I can't seem to find where to register or to post stuff.

There should be blue button that says "join group to post" Alternately, you can email me at ynnej2198@yahoo.com and provide your email an I will add you via invitation!

#50042   2013/06/12 07:56PM
    ynnej2198

[quote]Quote paisleyandplaid: [quote]Quote cindebugg: [quote]Quote lilie: [quote]Quote cindebugg: [quote]Quote lilie: [quote]Quote cindebugg: I just watched tomorrow's show and I didn't hate the Shadam scenes. MM and SC know how to play the depths and the layers of Shadam's history so well it's scary. Sharon is pushing his buttons and calling him out about missing Chelsea. Adam says, same wrong assumption, different day. She replies, and the same defensive bull from you. She starts to walk away and he calls her back saying he owes her an apology.
    I won't detail the rest of the scenes but I really liked the Billy and Adam scenes and their talk about Victor's conditional love.
    I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow with Sharon and Wayne. I'm hoping that she thinks twice and realizes that the behavior is self destructive and Wayne gets angry and aggressive. I thought it was interesting that Adam saw Sharon and Wayne go up the stairs at the club. The spoiler I read said that Carmine would save her but I didn't see him today.[/quot

Good evening cindebugg and all my Shadam friends

I wanted to ask you a question, did Adam saw Sharon going up the stairs at the club with that Wayne guy? [/quote]

Yes, He saw her. He was watching her when Anita called his name.[/quote]

OMG! How did he react? Did he look upset, puzzled, jealouse or any reaction at all.... [/quote]

He looked puzzled. It wasn't more than a second be he saw her IMO. I've watched it about 4 times already. lol[/quote]

I think if Anita did stop him, he MAY have went after her....[/quote]

It was only a split second that he saw her as she was mostly up the stairs, but IA he looked puzzled by it. I'm not sure what he would have done had Anita not stopped him. I don't think he would have chased after her after just telling her to move on. Weird.

#50043   2013/06/12 07:58PM
    ynnej2198

[quote]Quote paisleyandplaid: [quote]Quote cindebugg: [quote]Quote lilie: [quote]Quote cindebugg: [quote]Quote lilie: [quote]Quote cindebugg: I just watched tomorrow's show and I didn't hate the Shadam scenes. MM and SC know how to play the depths and the layers of Shadam's history so well it's scary. Sharon is pushing his buttons and calling him out about missing Chelsea. Adam says, same wrong assumption, different day. She replies, and the same defensive bull from you. She starts to walk away and he calls her back saying he owes her an apology.
    I won't detail the rest of the scenes but I really liked the Billy and Adam scenes and their talk about Victor's conditional love.
    I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow with Sharon and Wayne. I'm hoping that she thinks twice and realizes that the behavior is self destructive and Wayne gets angry and aggressive. I thought it was interesting that Adam saw Sharon and Wayne go up the stairs at the club. The spoiler I read said that Carmine would save her but I didn't see him today.[/quot

I wanted to ask you a question, did Adam saw Sharon going up the stairs at the club with that Wayne guy? [/quote]

OMG! How did he react? Did he look upset, puzzled, jealouse or any reaction at all.... [/quote]

He looked puzzled. It wasn't more than a second be he saw her IMO. I've watched it about 4 times already. lol[/quote]

Hi, Paisley. Nice to see you posting!!

#50044   2013/06/12 08:02PM
    ynnej2198

Oh, one more thing...
    I LOVED that Billy walked in just as Sharon said what she did to Adam. The snarkfest was funny.

At first glace it seems like they are ending Shadam, but the way SC and MM act out these craptastic (my new favorite word, still) scenes just leave me wondering. Again, why is CBS Daytime promoting them if they are ending them?

#50045   2013/06/12 08:21PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: I saw the show too and I loved the Shadam scenes, despite the negativity. MM and SC just bring it in scenes together. Did anyone else who watched sense that Adam got emotional when he told Sharon that "not now" "not ever" it seemed to me that it really had the tone that this is not by his choice. Did anyone else get that impression?

Also, it's hard for me to tell if Adam saw Sharon and Wayne, he definitely looked up but it was almost like a doubletake, when you see someone but not sure who it is, cause then he looked away. I don't know I guess I would have expected a stronger reaction from him....I sure hope that Sharon changes her mind, I wonder if she will be on tomorrow or be off screen...with Wayne..ugh! I think it is telling though that Sharon going up the stairs and Adam coming in were at the same time, I just hope find out tomorrow what Sharon did, I will be so P*ssed and upset if she actually sleeps with Wayne, if that is the case then there needs to be a Twitter rampage to AM, BB, and JG. I am still waiting for this surprising turn for Shadam cause so far this is pretty pitiful IMO.

In bold, yes I did and my daughter noticed it too,and I was happy about it because it showed the old Adam creeping to the surface and the fact he did apologize for the way he ended things with and her the way he's been treating her.

I really enjoyed their scenes today. It felt like I was watching the good old days of Sharon and Adam full of angst and very emotional between the two of them. MM and SC always know how to bring it and they play off each other so well. Total believable. I was happy that Sharon called Adam out on his bullcrap, because she knows him better than she knows herself and vice versa. One thing I love about them is how they like to push each other buttons that is classic Shadam style.

When Sharon told him "you don't deserve my love" oooh that must of hurt him below the belt. I'm like OUCH!!though I'm glad she that maybe it will wake him up just a little.

I think Adam did see Sharon go upstairs, I had to replay it several times but it was so fast that he didn't have a chance to react because Anita called him and he seemed pretty annoyed. I don't know what Adam would have done if Anita wasn't there, but she was so GRRR!!!

I really enjoyed their scenes today. I just hope Sharon doesn't do the deed with the creepy guy. I know he suppose to be around for 2 days so not worried, but I hope he doesn't hurt Sharon. and I want Adam to get wind of this.

#50046   2013/06/12 08:29PM
    starlight19

Quote ynnej2198: Oh, one more thing...
    I LOVED that Billy walked in just as Sharon said what she did to Adam. The snarkfest was funny.

At first glace it seems like they are ending Shadam, but the way SC and MM act out these craptastic (my new favorite word, still) scenes just leave me wondering. Again, why is CBS Daytime promoting them if they are ending them?

Loving that word "Craptastic" good word for them because all their scenes seems to go in that direction. But MM and SC know how to deliver their scenes with so much conviction.

Bold- because Shadam can never end. After today it's so obvious they still have it for one another. At a point Adam got emotional he actually teared up a little, when he told Sharon they can never be together, not now , not ever...it showed he was hurting by it.

#50047   2013/06/12 08:34PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote beachmomluvr: I saw the show too and I loved the Shadam scenes, despite the negativity. MM and SC just bring it in scenes together. Did anyone else who watched sense that Adam got emotional when he told Sharon that "not now" "not ever" it seemed to me that it really had the tone that this is not by his choice. Did anyone else get that impression?

Also, it's hard for me to tell if Adam saw Sharon and Wayne, he definitely looked up but it was almost like a doubletake, when you see someone but not sure who it is, cause then he looked away. I don't know I guess I would have expected a stronger reaction from him....I sure hope that Sharon changes her mind, I wonder if she will be on tomorrow or be off screen...with Wayne..ugh! I think it is telling though that Sharon going up the stairs and Adam coming in were at the same time, I just hope find out tomorrow what Sharon did, I will be so P*ssed and upset if she actually sleeps with Wayne, if that is the case then there needs to be a Twitter rampage to AM, BB, and JG. I am still waiting for this surprising turn for Shadam cause so far this is pretty pitiful IMO.

In bold, yes I did and my daughter noticed it too,and I was happy about it because it showed the old Adam creeping to the surface and the fact he did apologize for the way he ended things with and her the way he's been treating her.

I really enjoyed their scenes today. It felt like I was watching the good old days of Sharon and Adam full of angst and very emotional between the two of them. MM and SC always know how to bring it and they play off each other so well. Total believable. I was happy that Sharon called Adam out on his bullcrap, because she knows him better than she knows herself and vice versa. One thing I love about them is how they like to push each other buttons that is classic Shadam style.

When Sharon told him "you don't deserve my love" oooh that must of hurt him below the belt. I'm like OUCH!!though I'm glad she that maybe it will wake him up just a little.

I think Adam did see Sharon go upstairs, I had to replay it several times but it was so fast that he didn't have a chance to react because Anita called him and he seemed pretty annoyed. I don't know what Adam would have done if Anita wasn't there, but she was so GRRR!!!

I really enjoyed their scenes today. I just hope Sharon doesn't do the deed with the creepy guy. I know he suppose to be around for 2 days so not worried, but I hope he doesn't hurt Sharon. and I want Adam to get wind of this.

Yes, just barely saw him. Adam knows that Sharon is crazy about him and even though she snarked him down. Deep down, he know Sharon is the only woman he loves totally and unconditionally. She stood by him through all the bad times.

Honestly, a love like that does not disappear it only grows stronger.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 08:39PM
    #50048   2013/06/12 08:38PM
    starlight19

Yes, just barely saw him. Adam knows that Sharon is crazy about him and even though she snarked him down. Deep down, he know Sharon is the only woman he loves totally and unconditionally. She stood by him through all the bad times.

Honestly, a love like that does not disappear it only grow stronger.

I agree. It doesn't disappear overnight. Just by their conversation today their looks and their body language spoke volumes. I just love the way they stare at each other. I call it EYE SEX!!

#50049   2013/06/12 08:42PM
    paisleyandplaid

[quote]Quote ynnej2198: [quote]Quote paisleyandplaid: [quote]Quote cindebugg: [quote]Quote lilie: [quote]Quote cindebugg: [quote]Quote lilie: [quote]Quote cindebugg: I just watched tomorrow's show and I didn't hate the Shadam scenes. MM and SC know how to play the depths and the layers of Shadam's history so well it's scary. Sharon is pushing his buttons and calling him out about missing Chelsea. Adam says, same wrong assumption, different day. She replies, and the same defensive bull from you. She starts to walk away and he calls her back saying he owes her an apology.

Hi, Paisley. Nice to see you posting!![/quote]

Thanks!

#50050   2013/06/12 08:45PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

Honestly, a love like that does not disappear it only grow stronger.

I agree. It doesn't disappear overnight. Just by their conversation today their looks and their body language spoke volumes. I just love the way they stare at each other. I call it EYE SEX!!

I know their Eye Sexing is too hot for words.

Every time Sharon says "you're still in love with Chel," I look at Adam and all I can see is a man so much in love with Sharon that it surprises me that he doesn't say, "I love chel, but I am NOT in love with her. I am in LOVE with you, Sharon. It has allows been you and it will always be you. You have always had my heart." And then that just ravage each other.

« 5000 5001 5002 5003 5004 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list