List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/19 08:17AM, Views: 2524336, Replies: 56545
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2010/06/29 10:57AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Sinny

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gypsyanna: I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

LOL I don't know gypsyanna. I really wish the writers didn't take him so freakin dark. That was a mistake IMO. Big time.

Michael has been rehabilitated and he is the best husband in the show. I like to believe anything is possible on soaps, because it sure isn't in the real world.

I don't even mind that he is a bad boy.. sharon needs a bad boy.. being with mr boring nick made her a bore.. and gave her nothing to do but cook Adam gives her some spice..

#42   2010/06/29 11:06AM
    Sinny

Quote CreepyGroovy: SHADAM! SHADAM!
    I'm their fan!
    If they can't make it,
    No one can!

LOL this made me giggle right out loud hahahahah

#43   2010/06/29 11:11AM
    Sinny

Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna: I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

I didn't mean for cameron to be with sharon but I did like that story.. thought it was some of sharon's best acting.. but adam and sharon have such chemistry that I actually enjoy sharon when she is with him.. she doesn't come across as so needy... I really hope shadam happens

I agree with you Miss Sinny. I do like the way Sharon and Adam are together as a couple and the way each one brings out the best in the other. I hope there is a way for Adam to overcome all the bad stuff and be rehabilitated...then I see some hope for them.

I think with these writers anything is possible.. I have a feeling they are going to have some kind of abuse in Adam's background.. something bad that happened.. but I do think he is going to be around for awhile and I think that sharon is the one who will make him a better guy.. he loves her more than Nick ever has.. they are both better people when they are together,

#44   2010/06/29 11:17AM
    CreepyGroovy

Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:

I didn't mean for cameron to be with sharon but I did like that story.. thought it was some of sharon's best acting.. but adam and sharon have such chemistry that I actually enjoy sharon when she is with him.. she doesn't come across as so needy... I really hope shadam happens

I agree with you Miss Sinny. I do like the way Sharon and Adam are together as a couple and the way each one brings out the best in the other. I hope there is a way for Adam to overcome all the bad stuff and be rehabilitated...then I see some hope for them.

I think with these writers anything is possible.. I have a feeling they are going to have some kind of abuse in Adam's background.. something bad that happened.. but I do think he is going to be around for awhile and I think that sharon is the one who will make him a better guy.. he loves her more than Nick ever has.. they are both better people when they are together,

They can redeem ANYBODY. Kevin gave our underage Lily a venereal disease! Now look what they've done to him!

#45   2010/06/29 11:29AM
    lanaj

I didn't like Sharon and Adam toether at first either but it didn't take long to win me over. Their chemistry was so strong right off the bat. And I too like the fact that they compliment each other. I love the idea of them loving each other so much, despite all the obstacles, that they can't stay apart. I can't wait for more Shadam!

#46   2010/06/29 11:31AM
    Sinny

Quote CreepyGroovy:
    Quote Sinny:
    Quote gypsyanna:
    Quote Sinny:

They can redeem ANYBODY. Kevin gave our underage Lily a venereal disease! Now look what they've done to him!

I agree.. they did with michael and kevin and phyllis victor somewhat.. LOL kevin gave lily an std and he also tried to burn her friend alive.. not a real nice guy.. they gave jana a brain tumor.. they could do any kind of rewrite they want.. anything is possible

#47   2010/06/29 11:31AM
    lanaj

I'd also like to add that MM is one hot bad boy!

#48   2010/06/29 11:36AM
    Sinny

Quote lanaj: I didn't like Sharon and Adam toether at first either but it didn't take long to win me over. Their chemistry was so strong right off the bat. And I too like the fact that they compliment each other. I love the idea of them loving each other so much, despite all the obstacles, that they can't stay apart. I can't wait for more Shadam!

I didn't like them at first either and it does still bother me that sharon is doing a brother.. that is just one of those things on my nasty meter.. but the chemistry between MM and SC is undeniable.. they really are good together and you can tell they like each other.. MM looks like he wants to be there.. Jm doesn't

#49   2010/06/29 11:38AM
    CreepyGroovy

Quote lanaj: I'd also like to add that MM is one hot bad boy!

Hercules! Hercules! Hercules!

#50   2010/06/29 11:43AM
    Sinny

Quote lanaj: I'd also like to add that MM is one hot bad boy!

he sure does do bad boy so good

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list