List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 02:54PM, Views: 2481800, Replies: 56476
    « 4877 4878 4879 4880 4881 4882 4883 4884 4885 4886 4887 » »| page:
    #48811   2013/05/20 08:25PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote quimby: So Adam was checking the calendar to see when he and Chelsea slept together to determine if it was possible if he was the father. What I don't get is that Adam doesn't know when Chelsea and Dylan slept together, it could have been a week after they broke up for all he knows. Hate this Adam, it's not entertaining to watch.

I'll bet he will all the con over and show her the calendar book and she will have to try to explain. I will go with the tweet from BB saying this pregnancy/SL is not going where we think it's going. It sure likes it too me.

#48812   2013/05/20 08:54PM
    cindebugg

Quote starlight19:
    Quote quimby: So Adam was checking the calendar to see when he and Chelsea slept together to determine if it was possible if he was the father. What I don't get is that Adam doesn't know when Chelsea and Dylan slept together, it could have been a week after they broke up for all he knows. Hate this Adam, it's not entertaining to watch.

I know exactly how you feel. It's like watching someone else in his shoes. I'm not one to FF his scenes but today his scenes with CL were just cringeworthy. Like he's all into her, when clearly she is so over him and she is really falling for Dylan, which I find them cute together.

I wish this month of May would be over, because it's been a horrible sweeps month.

OT I was home for the long weekend today and watched DOOL and let me tell you the new writers really know how to write for EJ and Sami. Their scenes today were awesome, I love their fights they insult one another but man oh man they really know how to do make up sex. I'm happy that they're finally together. It's been 7 longs years for them back and forth, they were more toxic than Shadam, but the writers got it right an put them together which I'm happy.. Now could Sharon and Adam be like that. I think the Y&R new regime should take a look at EJami's love story and see what they have.

DOOL is doing a lot of things right at the moment. They seem to have found a good balance between plot driven and Character driven. YR should take some notes. One of their biggest problems is they are leaning to much on plot driven story and every one is acting out of character. They are making it too tough to invest in anything because it can change on a dime. Adam is a perfect example of this over the last few months. Now they have Nick hiding this big secret? As much as I don't really care for Nick I don't even think he would do something like that. They HAVE Adam acting so out of character with Sharon and his Dad I can't even wrap my head around it. For months he's been all about protecting Sharon and then he dumps her like he did? He tells Sharon his Dad will never control him and the next day he sets there like a 10 year old getting a lecture from Daddy.

I still think it will end up with Sharon and Adam back together. I have a feeling that Adam is going to pull his head out of his butt and realize the one person in his life that hasn't made demands of him,hasn't judged him and has totally supported him was the person he threw away for the likes of Chelsea and Victor. Adam needs to regain his smartest man in the room title. Right now he's looking simple and pathetic. This is when I have a hard time watching him so I hope this phase doesn't last long.

#48813   2013/05/20 09:41PM
    starlight19

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote starlight19:

I know exactly how you feel. It's like watching someone else in his shoes. I'm not one to FF his scenes but today his scenes with CL were just cringeworthy. Like he's all into her, when clearly she is so over him and she is really falling for Dylan, which I find them cute together.

I wish this month of May would be over, because it's been a horrible sweeps month.

OT I was home for the long weekend today and watched DOOL and let me tell you the new writers really know how to write for EJ and Sami. Their scenes today were awesome, I love their fights they insult one another but man oh man they really know how to do make up sex. I'm happy that they're finally together. It's been 7 longs years for them back and forth, they were more toxic than Shadam, but the writers got it right an put them together which I'm happy.. Now could Sharon and Adam be like that. I think the Y&R new regime should take a look at EJami's love story and see what they have.

DOOL is doing a lot of things right at the moment. They seem to have found a good balance between plot driven and Character driven. YR should take some notes. One of their biggest problems is they are leaning to much on plot driven story and every one is acting out of character. They are making it too tough to invest in anything because it can change on a dime. Adam is a perfect example of this over the last few months. Now they have Nick hiding this big secret? As much as I don't really care for Nick I don't even think he would do something like that. They HAVE Adam acting so out of character with Sharon and his Dad I can't even wrap my head around it. For months he's been all about protecting Sharon and then he dumps her like he did? He tells Sharon his Dad will never control him and the next day he sets there like a 10 year old getting a lecture from Daddy.

I still think it will end up with Sharon and Adam back together. I have a feeling that Adam is going to pull his head out of his butt and realize the one person in his life that hasn't made demands of him,hasn't judged him and has totally supported him was the person he threw away for the likes of Chelsea and Victor. Adam needs to regain his smartest man in the room title. Right now he's looking simple and pathetic. This is when I have a hard time watching him so I hope this phase doesn't last long.

Great post!!

In Bold- I agree with Adam being so OOC. Like you said he's not fun to watch at all. Today his scenes with CL were so cringeworthy I had to FF, sorry Adam, and yes that scene where he tells Sharon he won't have his dad control him, I'm my own man and I make my own decisions on what I do and who I see, then the next he does the total opposite his dad tells him to jump and he says how high...HUH!!! He is so desparate for his father's love and acceptance he his willing to do anything to get that even to go as far as cutting things off with Sharon.

And all this waffling between Cl and Sharon it's really hard to watch you don't know whether you're coming or going, he really needs to get his head out of his butt and stop this back and forth because it's not entertaining at all. Hopefully soon he will realize that he threw away the only good thing in his life that stood by him through thick and thin when everyone in GC including his family shunned him. One thing I would like too see Adam trying to apologize and try to win her back and that Sharon will play hard to get and make him grovel not to cave in too fast. Maybe it will teach him a lesson.

#48814   2013/05/20 09:44PM
    BigBluePlate

IMO the sl can only go in two directions-- either Adam dumped Sharon to protect her, or he did it to "earn" his father's love and trust. If the latter, we can only hope Adam will come to his senses. Meanwhile, he's playing his best Victor Newman by continuing to pout about Chelsea's pregnancy, which I think is all about betrayal and his wanting a family. The fact that Chels cheated on Adam with the likes of Dylan galls Adam, but her carrying his child is too much for him to handle. I believe Adam still cares for Chels, but their relationship will never match the love and passion and trust he has with Sharon. As for the June surprise, I have to wonder if Nikki's doctor will be a factor. Didn't he mention Hope to Nikki
    when they had dinner a while back? Does that make him the doc Hope brought back home to Kansas? If so, why hasn't the doc and Adam had any scenes together. He must have had SOME influence on little Adam. Just speculation on my part, but could be an interesting twist!

#48815   2013/05/20 09:57PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:

I'm no longer an Ejami fan. When she went into the safehouse with Rafe, I was done. But when I was a fan, the wait for them to reunite was pure torture. I pray to never go this long with waiting for Shadam.

#48816   2013/05/21 04:12AM
    beachmomluvr

Quote starlight19:

IA, DOOL capitalized on the Ejami sexiness and chemistry, I wish Y&R would with Shadam...they are the show's sexiest couple and it is such a waste not to have them together.

#48817   2013/05/21 04:16AM
    beachmomluvr

I won't be watching today's eppy, I think I will just stick to Friday when Sharon will be on. I can't even get that excited about this surprising turn for Adam and Sharon's relationship because IMO it will most likely be as a result of something to do with the grifter. Sorry, SN/SC is worth much more than that. I am so disgusted right now, and to add to it, we have the rapist grifter who has TWO men falling all over her, makes me sick.

#48818   2013/05/21 05:04AM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I wish I had words of comfort or encouragement, but I dont... There isnt anything left to say...

SHADAM as we know them are forever changed and gone. I am heart broken, but I saw this coming a mile away.

What confirmed it for me is what Adam said on his 40th Anniversary opening, said that they were toxic..... Not that Sharon was the love of his life... It was a done deal, that shoe dropped!

It is obvious that the old n new writers love MCE and she seens to be their shinning star.

At this point I can only reflect and remember the SHADAM of old because I truly think that the surprising turn or twist in their relationship is severed ties.

I know I am not a positive poster of late when it comes to SHADAM, be there has been nothing positive the writers have written for them. They lied to us and threw us bones, mere crumbs.

Here is to a happy and healthy Sharon...unfortunantly with out Adam. I dont know if I can watch Adam with the con... Looks like i will have to FF my fav dude!

{{{hugs}}} SHADAMITES?

#48819   2013/05/21 06:35AM
    cindebugg

Quote starlight19:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote starlight19:

Great post!!

In Bold- I agree with Adam being so OOC. Like you said he's not fun to watch at all. Today his scenes with CL were so cringeworthy I had to FF, sorry Adam, and yes that scene where he tells Sharon he won't have his dad control him, I'm my own man and I make my own decisions on what I do and who I see, then the next he does the total opposite his dad tells him to jump and he says how high...HUH!!! He is so desparate for his father's love and acceptance he his willing to do anything to get that even to go as far as cutting things off with Sharon.

And all this waffling between Cl and Sharon it's really hard to watch you don't know whether you're coming or going, he really needs to get his head out of his butt and stop this back and forth because it's not entertaining at all. Hopefully soon he will realize that he threw away the only good thing in his life that stood by him through thick and thin when everyone in GC including his family shunned him. One thing I would like too see Adam trying to apologize and try to win her back and that Sharon will play hard to get and make him grovel not to cave in too fast. Maybe it will teach him a lesson.

There better be big time groveling and begging on his knees. When I think back at what Sharon put up with from the Newman's and the rest of GC for loving Adam and how she defended him constantly it really pisses me off that Adam caved so quickly. He better have a plan and it better be a damn good plan.

#48820   2013/05/21 07:02AM
    starlight19

I have to wonder if Nikki's doctor will be a factor. Didn't he mention Hope to Nikki
    when they had dinner a while back? Does that make him the doc Hope brought back home to Kansas? If so, why hasn't the doc and Adam had any scenes together. He must have had SOME influence on little Adam. Just speculation on my part, but could be an interesting twist!

I must have not skipped that episode. I think it was an Adam and CL episode LOL. Can someone please explain what Hope and the doctor? Did they have something going on? Why do you think the surprising turn would be about the doctor or Hope. The surprising turn has to do with Adam and Sharon's relationship.

« 4877 4878 4879 4880 4881 4882 4883 4884 4885 4886 4887 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list