List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 06:27AM, Views: 2257780, Replies: 55506
    « 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 4877 4878 4879 4880 4881 » »| page:
    #48751   2013/05/19 06:59PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM, I've been lurking for awhile do to family needs.

We are two-thirds of the way through May sweeps, and IMO the show has not lived up to the expectations of what I normally think that sweeps period have historically meant. There is nothing happy about this show. It is pure angst, conflicts, and betrayal. What on earth is happening?

Adam’s demeanor with Victor and his break-up with Sharon is profoundly disappointing, and I frankly never thought I would feel this way about my favorite character/actor. Surely there is something significant coming that will prove all this CRAP just inherently WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

What is left but to speculate..........?

Adam has a plan to show the vile, vicious Victor that he no longer is MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, that Adam has replaced him. He has the funding for Newman from, perhaps a mob source; maybe he will turn his back on the family business and let Victor hold the bag.......the big winner in the end being ADAM!

It makes no sense to me why Adam has residual feelings for Chelsea, especially after some of the things he has said to Sharon over the past six months. Chels seems to be so over him and on to Dylan. On Adam’s part, perhaps it is guilt or failure, but it is evident it certainly is not Love, and for anyone to think the answer is for Daddy, Mommy and Baby to reunite and live happy ever-after is dreaming a dream that will never happen. Not in soap land! I believe for SHADAM to finally happen, Adam must be totally, 100 percent, over the ex-wife grifter con. I believe we will see the beginning of this fiasco come to an end, and at that point, his feelings for Chels will be so negative he will finally not give a flip what she does, baby or no baby. I think she will continue to dupe Dylan, perhaps even make a life with him, and won’t that really make her a sustainable, relevant character (ha-ha). If I were writing this story, I would ship her over to B&B or revisit the pond with no one around to fish her out.

So YES, I am committed to hanging on, in the hopes that Adam is far smarter than Daddy, that Adam has not lost his mind, and that he soon will realize what a stupid fool he has been to ever, ever think the vile, disgusting father he has in Victor is worth what he seems to have given up with Sharon.

WRITERS – you do not have one person on this show that is rootable except for Sharon. No one is happy, no one is content. I don’t expect it all to be “wine and roses”, but I would like episodes where my finger could release the fast-forward button for at least a portion of the show! Come on now, you can do better than this!

Long Live SHADAM! Keeping the Faith.......for awhile longer.

Great to see you and great post!

#48752   2013/05/19 07:07PM
    beachmomluvr

Here are some thoughts:

Maybe it was felt that Sharon and Adam needed to be away from each other for a little while to focus on other things, first of all the show had to finally deal with the fact that Chelsea should be showing by now (c'mon she is 5 months pregnant!) and of course they have to deal with many viewer's scratching their heads at Adam accepting this at face value, I am hoping that once Chelsea creates another lie (what that is, who knows) that Adam will be able to move on since it looks like we are seeing Chelsea falling in love with Dylan. Then we also have the Cassie remembrance this week, this is something that belongs to Sharon and Nick only IMO and again, maybe TPTB wanted Adam out of this altogether. With that being said, I do not think at all that Shadam are over, Adam ended things because Victor forced him to, not because he was no longer interested as he lied to Sharon.

Because of this, I don't expect any Shadam interaction this week, however, I am hoping that we get some scenes of Adam being sad about Sharon or thinking of her, if he is all about Chelsea (and Victor) this week I will be really p*ssed!

#48753   2013/05/19 07:14PM
    pleasss

Quote Jackie10: Shadam is the only thing worth talking about on this whole soap. And the writers need to keep them in a buzz worthy story together.

I totally agree, SHADAM are the only story line worth watching in the entire show. WITHOUT THEM, the show will most certainly SUNK!

#48754   2013/05/19 07:22PM
    pleasss

Quote beachmomluvr: Here are some thoughts:

Maybe it was felt that Sharon and Adam needed to be away from each other for a little while to focus on other things, first of all the show had to finally deal with the fact that Chelsea should be showing by now (c'mon she is 5 months pregnant!) and of course they have to deal with many viewer's scratching their heads at Adam accepting this at face value, I am hoping that once Chelsea creates another lie (what that is, who knows) that Adam will be able to move on since it looks like we are seeing Chelsea falling in love with Dylan. Then we also have the Cassie remembrance this week, this is something that belongs to Sharon and Nick only IMO and again, maybe TPTB wanted Adam out of this altogether. With that being said, I do not think at all that Shadam are over, Adam ended things because Victor forced him to, not because he was no longer interested as he lied to Sharon.

Because of this, I don't expect any Shadam interaction this week, however, I am hoping that we get some scenes of Adam being sad about Sharon or thinking of her, if he is all about Chelsea (and Victor) this week I will be really p*ssed!

ITA, I will be pissssssssssssoff as well

#48755   2013/05/19 07:24PM
    Muscetoe

Quote pleasss:
    Quote Jackie10: Shadam is the only thing worth talking about on this whole soap. And the writers need to keep them in a buzz worthy story together.

I totally agree, SHADAM are the only story line worth watching in the entire show. WITHOUT THEM, the show will most certainly SUNK!

I am so sad without Shadam, it really is the pairing that creates sparks, conversation and controversy. LOVE them need them have to have them

#48756   2013/05/19 08:35PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Muscetoe:
    Quote pleasss:

I am so sad without Shadam, it really is the pairing that creates sparks, conversation and controversy. LOVE them need them have to have them

Hey friend, keep your chin up! I know this is not the end for Shadam, don't forget JG said Adam and Sharon's relationship takes a "surprising turn" in June so I am keeping the hope and faith, and usually I am one of the pessimistic ones LOL!

#48757   2013/05/19 08:36PM
    starlight19

Quote ynnej2198:
    Quote canada gal: I was watching the scene with Sharon's dream. Someone posted that her dream maybe foreshadowing what's to come. I think they may be right. Adam says to Sharon "I should have never sent you away"

At the time, I did not understand what Adam meant by sending her away, but after the break up scene it all made sense.

I have attached the link.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvsrcr4KHbI

I assumed the "sent you away" line could have been about how he suggested she leave the day she brought him home from the hospital; however, you could be correct!

Guess we'll need to let it play out.

I don't know about that, because the coming from the hospital episode was back in April and Sharon had the dream a couple of weeks ago. Just from the dialogue, I shouldn't of sent you away, I don't know what I was thinking, and Sharon says you were thinking CL and Victor...he then says Cl "Bye" Newman I'll give that up....If I can have you.etc... the breakup scene last week he did send her away because of Newman and his father..I don't know where CL fits into this, but anyway, I think he will finally realize working with his Dad isn't what it cracked up to be. and he can't stay away from Sharon. Re: dream when Sharon opened the door he said I couldn't stay away.

We'll see how this plays out.. I wish May was over and done with.

#48758   2013/05/19 09:32PM
    starlight19

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM, I've been lurking for awhile do to family needs.

We are two-thirds of the way through May sweeps, and IMO the show has not lived up to the expectations of what I normally think that sweeps period have historically meant. There is nothing happy about this show. It is pure angst, conflicts, and betrayal. What on earth is happening?

Adam’s demeanor with Victor and his break-up with Sharon is profoundly disappointing, and I frankly never thought I would feel this way about my favorite character/actor. Surely there is something significant coming that will prove all this CRAP just inherently WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

What is left but to speculate..........?

Adam has a plan to show the vile, vicious Victor that he no longer is MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, that Adam has replaced him. He has the funding for Newman from, perhaps a mob source; maybe he will turn his back on the family business and let Victor hold the bag.......the big winner in the end being ADAM!

It makes no sense to me why Adam has residual feelings for Chelsea, especially after some of the things he has said to Sharon over the past six months. Chels seems to be so over him and on to Dylan. On Adam’s part, perhaps it is guilt or failure, but it is evident it certainly is not Love, and for anyone to think the answer is for Daddy, Mommy and Baby to reunite and live happy ever-after is dreaming a dream that will never happen. Not in soap land! I believe for SHADAM to finally happen, Adam must be totally, 100 percent, over the ex-wife grifter con. I believe we will see the beginning of this fiasco come to an end, and at that point, his feelings for Chels will be so negative he will finally not give a flip what she does, baby or no baby. I think she will continue to dupe Dylan, perhaps even make a life with him, and won’t that really make her a sustainable, relevant character (ha-ha). If I were writing this story, I would ship her over to B&B or revisit the pond with no one around to fish her out.

So YES, I am committed to hanging on, in the hopes that Adam is far smarter than Daddy, that Adam has not lost his mind, and that he soon will realize what a stupid fool he has been to ever, ever think the vile, disgusting father he has in Victor is worth what he seems to have given up with Sharon.

WRITERS – you do not have one person on this show that is rootable except for Sharon. No one is happy, no one is content. I don’t expect it all to be “wine and roses”, but I would like episodes where my finger could release the fast-forward button for at least a portion of the show! Come on now, you can do better than this!

Long Live SHADAM! Keeping the Faith.......for awhile longer.

Fantastic post.

In bold- I would ship her on a slow boat back to to where she came from. BB is good for the con.

It makes no sense to me why Adam has residual feelings for Chelsea, especially after some of the things he has said to Sharon over the past six months.

Same here, I don't understand. Are we suppose to believe that all of sudden his feeling for Cl were always there. Just a few months ago, he was telling Sharon he knew what he wanted CL wasn't even in his mind, now he's all of sudden all about CL....puleeeeeease She's not even given him a second thought, she all about Dylan now.

What he did too Sharon last week was so OOC of Adam. The real Adam would have told Victor where to shove it where the sun don't shine. And wasn't Adam the one who said the day before "I'm merely stating the facts that I'm my own man and I make my own choices". The following day he changed his tune, I don't buy it, there's got to be more to this S/L that we are not aware of.

#48759   2013/05/19 09:41PM
    starlight19

just posting this video here. It's one of the HOTTEST video of Shadam ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2dvUJEMuM HOT

I want this Adam and this Shadam back.

#48760   2013/05/20 03:37AM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19: just posting this video here. It's one of the HOTTEST video of Shadam ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv2dvUJEMuM HOT

I want this Adam and this Shadam back.

Shadam is so hot. Thanks for posting the link.

good morning all.

Don't sure if there are many Canadians on this MB, but this weekend is the Victoria Day long weekend. I guess similar to the Memorial day weekend in the US. The majority of people head out of town and I guess it might explain the lack of posters.

« 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 4877 4878 4879 4880 4881 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list