List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/30 06:55PM, Views: 2461811, Replies: 56397
    « 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 4877 4878 4879 4880 » »| page:
    #48741   2013/05/19 02:17PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ynnej2198

Quote beachmomluvr: I don't know what the future holds for Shadam (post baby daddy reveal) but I am sure they are not over. Here are the things I am hanging on to:

1. SC told Shadam fans to be patient and flexible, we certainly have been flexible with the FWB situation and now we have to be patient with this blip in the road for them;

2. Both AM and BB favorited one of our fellow Shadam fan's tweets about this being "Shadam's journey";

3. AM tweeted to a Shadam fan who was frustrated with the FWB situation to "keep watching";

4. JG said for June that Sharon and Adam's relationship would take a "surprising turn", well right now there is no Sharon and Adam relationship and the word "surprising" has a more positive connotation than a negative one IMO. I can't see the "surprising turn" turning them into enemies, my hope is that we get Adam retrospecting about giving up Sharon and then he makes a very public and heartfelt plea to get her back and that he loves her, since we haven't heard those words in a long time. The surprising turn could also be that Sharon gets pregnant but I really don't want to go there IMO.

Hi, Beachmom-
    Excellent thoughts. I believe Shadam will be push-and-pull going forward, regardless of whether they are friends or romantically involved. I'm holding out a little bit of hope that the writers know what they have with Shadam and will do them justice. I could never see them as enemies. If they weren't enemies after he stole her baby, they won't be going forward.

I said before and I will say it again. I don't believe the secret will come out this week. Adam will speculate (finally), but Chelsea will lie again. SBu & MCE are still filming scenes together and JG said they heat up in June. If Dylan finds out she lied, I cannot see him just going with it. He doesn't seem the type. I really hope Chelsea commits and sticks with this decision because the waffling is just tired.

I think, though, that Chylan's date will be at the carnival and Adam will confront them there. I see this as hopeful for Shadam fans. Adam + Fortune Teller = GOOD.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

#48742   2013/05/19 02:21PM
    ynnej2198

Quote pleasss:
    Quote canada gal: Welcome Pleasss
    LOL. I didn't realize you were new to this board. I liked the thread you started.

thank you. After the HORRIBLE break up we had to be a witness to, I felt we need a break, something positive to fall back on but never expected the thread to grow that fast

Welcome, Pleass. Thanks for joining us. Generally, the only safe place to post about Shadam and expect positive replies is here, I've found. Shadam, Adam and Sharon threads spread like wildfire and not always in a good way.

I loved the thread, though!

#48743   2013/05/19 02:24PM
    ynnej2198

Quote canada gal: I was watching the scene with Sharon's dream. Someone posted that her dream maybe foreshadowing what's to come. I think they may be right. Adam says to Sharon "I should have never sent you away"

At the time, I did not understand what Adam meant by sending her away, but after the break up scene it all made sense.

I have attached the link.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvsrcr4KHbI

I assumed the "sent you away" line could have been about how he suggested she leave the day she brought him home from the hospital; however, you could be correct!

Guess we'll need to let it play out.

#48744   2013/05/19 02:35PM
    ynnej2198

Quote starlight19:
    Quote pleasss:
    Quote starlight19: Ok, I've been watching the break up scene for the umpteeth time and I still can't believe how heart breaking it is to see Sharon so heartbroken and clearly Adam wasn't feeling that great doing it to her. When she called him the Bastard that everyone says he is his face said it all his eyes were tearing up. He hated doing that to her.

But what has scratching my head is why Sharon went back to OTB crying, while Victor and Nikki looked on. God I can't stand them. If I were Sharon I would go back home lock my doors and cry in my pillow.

I know right? that scene at OTB with her crying in front of those miserable FOOLS with no real purpose on the show is beyond anyone's guess and I for one I'm baffled????

Seriously, what was the purpose of the scene. Was it to show the miserable old goats that Adam chose his family over Sharon because Victor was sure gloating. I wonder if Nikki knew about his plan?

It was plot-related to have her go there so Victor could see. It was PROOF because Adam's word would not be good enough. (Maybe OTB is on the main floor of the penthouse building or nearby???)

I am sure Sharon would have gone home or someplace private normally, but they had to have Victor see and that was the best way to do it, I guess.

Oh, so Monday's episode indicates that Adam pushed Sharon away on the day before the anniversary of Cassie's death. Seriously? Adam has some culpability, but Victor ensured she'd get thrown under the bus and then run over it in reverse by doing it on such a painful day.

I hope the Cassie scenes are only Nick and Sharon. Normally I like that the Newman's acknowledge it as a family, but I don't want them anywhere near my Sharon right now.

#48745   2013/05/19 02:57PM
    ynnej2198

A little OT:

www.tvguide.com/News/Young-Restless-Joshua-1065790.aspx

Did you guys see this article on the Summer story?

By making the test inconclusive they saved Nick's character because he "claimed" Summer rather than "stole" her. Ha!

Phick fans are ticked off because it made it clear that he wanted Phyllis' daughter, not necessarily Phyllis. That explains why he wanted Sharon and Noah and to be the father to the baby. Did Sharon and Nick decide to divorce partially because he was the father? (I stopped watching because I was too mad about the affair, so I don't know.) If it turns out that Summer is Jack's, then there will be consequences for Sharon and Faith as well because Sharon made decisions based off thinking Nick was the father both when they divorced and when Summer was sick. Nick put her through the ringer with his waffling, but now we may know it was because he never wanted to let her go in the first place.

Also, if Summer turns out to be Jack's, I hope that Adam and Nick get at least one scene where Adam can snark a little at Nick. I just hope that it wouldn't push Sharon further into a downward spiral, though, now that she doesn't have Adam to talk to. Personally, though, I think they want a Summer/Kyle relationship and the only way to do that is just to let things be as they are.

#48746   2013/05/19 04:06PM
    Gramee Bee

Team SHADAM, I've been lurking for awhile do to family needs.

We are two-thirds of the way through May sweeps, and IMO the show has not lived up to the expectations of what I normally think that sweeps period have historically meant. There is nothing happy about this show. It is pure angst, conflicts, and betrayal. What on earth is happening?

Adam’s demeanor with Victor and his break-up with Sharon is profoundly disappointing, and I frankly never thought I would feel this way about my favorite character/actor. Surely there is something significant coming that will prove all this CRAP just inherently WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

What is left but to speculate..........?

Adam has a plan to show the vile, vicious Victor that he no longer is MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, that Adam has replaced him. He has the funding for Newman from, perhaps a mob source; maybe he will turn his back on the family business and let Victor hold the bag.......the big winner in the end being ADAM!

It makes no sense to me why Adam has residual feelings for Chelsea, especially after some of the things he has said to Sharon over the past six months. Chels seems to be so over him and on to Dylan. On Adam’s part, perhaps it is guilt or failure, but it is evident it certainly is not Love, and for anyone to think the answer is for Daddy, Mommy and Baby to reunite and live happy ever-after is dreaming a dream that will never happen. Not in soap land! I believe for SHADAM to finally happen, Adam must be totally, 100 percent, over the ex-wife grifter con. I believe we will see the beginning of this fiasco come to an end, and at that point, his feelings for Chels will be so negative he will finally not give a flip what she does, baby or no baby. I think she will continue to dupe Dylan, perhaps even make a life with him, and won’t that really make her a sustainable, relevant character (ha-ha). If I were writing this story, I would ship her over to B&B or revisit the pond with no one around to fish her out.

So YES, I am committed to hanging on, in the hopes that Adam is far smarter than Daddy, that Adam has not lost his mind, and that he soon will realize what a stupid fool he has been to ever, ever think the vile, disgusting father he has in Victor is worth what he seems to have given up with Sharon.

WRITERS – you do not have one person on this show that is rootable except for Sharon. No one is happy, no one is content. I don’t expect it all to be “wine and roses”, but I would like episodes where my finger could release the fast-forward button for at least a portion of the show! Come on now, you can do better than this!

Long Live SHADAM! Keeping the Faith.......for awhile longer.

#48747   2013/05/19 04:35PM
    Jackie10

Quote pleasss:
    Quote Jackie10: I finally got the chance to watch the scene where Adam told Sharon they could not be together any more. It was clearly something he did not want. Victor needs to butt out. If it were Little Nicky wanting Sharon I do not see Victor saying these things to him.

Victor clearly cant stand Sharon or CL either one. He knows what CL is. Adam will never be happy as long as he is letting Victor control his life and he knows that all he has to do is look at Little Nicky and Victoria to see the repercussions. I do not see this lasting long.

OH Jackie, I know he did NOT want to break her heart like that but Dear Lord, couldn't he have MUSTERED enough courage to HOLD OFF on doing that until he had some ample time to reflect on it.

I agree but apparently the writers have something in the works and wanted it done quickly. Which is beyond me why they would do this so fast yet keep the other boring story lines moving at a snails pace. I am so sick of CLs whining, Chloe and Kevins BS. Michael and Laurne's stupidity. Fen, Summer and Kyle who cares? Little Nicky is a loser and nothing is going to change that.

#48748   2013/05/19 04:45PM
    Jackie10

Quote Gramee Bee: Team SHADAM, I've been lurking for awhile do to family needs.

We are two-thirds of the way through May sweeps, and IMO the show has not lived up to the expectations of what I normally think that sweeps period have historically meant. There is nothing happy about this show. It is pure angst, conflicts, and betrayal. What on earth is happening?

Adam’s demeanor with Victor and his break-up with Sharon is profoundly disappointing, and I frankly never thought I would feel this way about my favorite character/actor. Surely there is something significant coming that will prove all this CRAP just inherently WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

What is left but to speculate..........?

Adam has a plan to show the vile, vicious Victor that he no longer is MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, that Adam has replaced him. He has the funding for Newman from, perhaps a mob source; maybe he will turn his back on the family business and let Victor hold the bag.......the big winner in the end being ADAM!

It makes no sense to me why Adam has residual feelings for Chelsea, especially after some of the things he has said to Sharon over the past six months. Chels seems to be so over him and on to Dylan. On Adam’s part, perhaps it is guilt or failure, but it is evident it certainly is not Love, and for anyone to think the answer is for Daddy, Mommy and Baby to reunite and live happy ever-after is dreaming a dream that will never happen. Not in soap land! I believe for SHADAM to finally happen, Adam must be totally, 100 percent, over the ex-wife grifter con. I believe we will see the beginning of this fiasco come to an end, and at that point, his feelings for Chels will be so negative he will finally not give a flip what she does, baby or no baby. I think she will continue to dupe Dylan, perhaps even make a life with him, and won’t that really make her a sustainable, relevant character (ha-ha). If I were writing this story, I would ship her over to B&B or revisit the pond with no one around to fish her out.

So YES, I am committed to hanging on, in the hopes that Adam is far smarter than Daddy, that Adam has not lost his mind, and that he soon will realize what a stupid fool he has been to ever, ever think the vile, disgusting father he has in Victor is worth what he seems to have given up with Sharon.

WRITERS – you do not have one person on this show that is rootable except for Sharon. No one is happy, no one is content. I don’t expect it all to be “wine and roses”, but I would like episodes where my finger could release the fast-forward button for at least a portion of the show! Come on now, you can do better than this!

Long Live SHADAM! Keeping the Faith.......for awhile longer.

Great Post!

#48749   2013/05/19 06:37PM
    Jackie10

Shadam is the only thing worth talking about on this whole soap. And the writers need to keep them in a buzz worthy story together.

#48750   2013/05/19 06:58PM
    pleasss

[quote]Quote ynnej2198: [quote]Quote pleasss: [quote]Quote canada gal: Welcome Pleasss
    LOL. I didn't realize you were new to this board. I liked the thread you started. [/quote]

thank you. After the HORRIBLE break up we had to be a witness to, I felt we need a break, something positive to fall back on but never expected the thread to grow that fast [/quote]

Welcome, Pleass. Thanks for joining us. Generally, the only safe place to post about Shadam and expect positive replies is here, I've found. Shadam, Adam and Sharon threads spread like wildfire and not always in a good way.

I loved the thread, though![/quote

thank you so much, I really feel quite at home here

« 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 4877 4878 4879 4880 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list