List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/22 03:49PM, Views: 2451996, Replies: 56380
    « 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 4877 4878 4879 » »| page:
    #48731   2013/05/19 08:50AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    pleasss

Quote canada gal: I was watching the scene with Sharon's dream. Someone posted that her dream maybe foreshadowing what's to come. I think they may be right. Adam says to Sharon "I should have never sent you away"

At the time, I did not understand what Adam meant by sending her away, but after the break up scene it all made sense.

I have attached the link.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvsrcr4KHbI

Boy I PRAY that you're wright and this is a forshadowing

#48732   2013/05/19 09:56AM
    starlight19

Quote pleasss:
    Quote starlight19: Ok, I've been watching the break up scene for the umpteeth time and I still can't believe how heart breaking it is to see Sharon so heartbroken and clearly Adam wasn't feeling that great doing it to her. When she called him the Bastard that everyone says he is his face said it all his eyes were tearing up. He hated doing that to her.

But what has scratching my head is why Sharon went back to OTB crying, while Victor and Nikki looked on. God I can't stand them. If I were Sharon I would go back home lock my doors and cry in my pillow.

I know right? that scene at OTB with her crying in front of those miserable FOOLS with no real purpose on the show is beyond anyone's guess and I for one I'm baffled????

Seriously, what was the purpose of the scene. Was it to show the miserable old goats that Adam chose his family over Sharon because Victor was sure gloating. I wonder if Nikki knew about his plan?

#48733   2013/05/19 10:06AM
    pleasss

Quote starlight19:
    Quote pleasss:
    Quote starlight19: Ok, I've been watching the break up scene for the umpteeth time and I still can't believe how heart breaking it is to see Sharon so heartbroken and clearly Adam wasn't feeling that great doing it to her. When she called him the Bastard that everyone says he is his face said it all his eyes were tearing up. He hated doing that to her.

But what has scratching my head is why Sharon went back to OTB crying, while Victor and Nikki looked on. God I can't stand them. If I were Sharon I would go back home lock my doors and cry in my pillow.

I know right? that scene at OTB with her crying in front of those miserable FOOLS with no real purpose on the show is beyond anyone's guess and I for one I'm baffled????

Seriously, what was the purpose of the scene. Was it to show the miserable old goats that Adam chose his family over Sharon because Victor was sure gloating. I wonder if Nikki knew about his plan?

OH...I'm sure she was in some fashion, that INSTIGATOR!

#48734   2013/05/19 11:13AM
    ShadamNuke09

Hello Shadamites.

Hope you're all enjoying your day.

#48735   2013/05/19 11:24AM
    starlight19

Quote pleasss:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote pleasss:

OH...I'm sure she was in some fashion, that INSTIGATOR!

Is that why she said to Victor..."my,my someone's sunny day just turned cloudy" don't remember the exact words. Did she forget where she came from? At least Sharon didn't flaunt her body for all the world too see

Victor should have taken Nikki's offer to go on a permanent honeymoon. and never come back.

#48736   2013/05/19 11:29AM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites.

Hello, hope you're enjoying your weekend. Here in Canada we have a long weekend.

#48737   2013/05/19 11:59AM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Hello Shadamites.

Hello, hope you're enjoying your weekend. Here in Canada we have a long weekend.

I know. One of my Twitter friends has tweeted about it many times.

#48738   2013/05/19 01:36PM
    Jackie10

I finally got the chance to watch the scene where Adam told Sharon they could not be together any more. It was clearly something he did not want. Victor needs to butt out. If it were Little Nicky wanting Sharon I do not see Victor saying these things to him.

Victor clearly cant stand Sharon or CL either one. He knows what CL is. Adam will never be happy as long as he is letting Victor control his life and he knows that all he has to do is look at Little Nicky and Victoria to see the repercussions. I do not see this lasting long.

#48739   2013/05/19 01:48PM
    pleasss

Quote Jackie10: I finally got the chance to watch the scene where Adam told Sharon they could not be together any more. It was clearly something he did not want. Victor needs to butt out. If it were Little Nicky wanting Sharon I do not see Victor saying these things to him.

Victor clearly cant stand Sharon or CL either one. He knows what CL is. Adam will never be happy as long as he is letting Victor control his life and he knows that all he has to do is look at Little Nicky and Victoria to see the repercussions. I do not see this lasting long.

OH Jackie, I know he did NOT want to break her heart like that but Dear Lord, couldn't he have MUSTERED enough courage to HOLD OFF on doing that until he had some ample time to reflect on it.

#48740   2013/05/19 02:12PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: I was watching the scene with Sharon's dream. Someone posted that her dream maybe foreshadowing what's to come. I think they may be right. Adam says to Sharon "I should have never sent you away"

At the time, I did not understand what Adam meant by sending her away, but after the break up scene it all made sense.

I have attached the link.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvsrcr4KHbI

That was me who posted the dialogue of that dream that Sharon had. I found it strange as to why she would have a dream like that unless it foreshadowing of what's to come, especially when Adam said "I've should have never sent you away". Sharon has had dreams of Adam but this particular dream was significant about what's to come.

I thought it was you, but wasn't sure. Well, Sharon's seems to me to be a foreshadowing of what's to come, like the fortune teller in NOLA. Or it could be a carrot the writers are giving us to keep us interested. I would like to believe the former.

« 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 4877 4878 4879 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list