List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/24 06:15AM, Views: 2263706, Replies: 55527
    « 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 4877 » »| page:
    #48711   2013/05/18 09:41PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ShadamNuke09

Welcome to the board and Shadam family, pleass. The more Shadam friends the better.

As someone else said earlier (forgets who), any lurker should come out of the shadows and post with us. I lurked for a while until I couldn't take it anymore. I had to show love for our couple.

Long Live Shadam. <3

#48712   2013/05/18 09:46PM
    shadamagains...

Quote beachmomluvr: Posting this quote from a recent SOD (courtesy of J's blog)

"Adam is being very mindful of Victor," JG "Adam knows Victor has a very long memory and he may have some conditions for his son concerning their newfound working relationship. We'll have to find out what is really Adam's true priority."

To me this is exactly what we are seeing on our screens right now and the mystery is still out there "what is Adam's true priority"--I am hoping that this will turn out to be Sharon over NE so I am keeping hope and faith that this will turn out to be something positive for Shadam, I have not given up yet LOL!

I was thinking abour Adam giving up Newman for sharon and that could be the surprising turn. Since the new writing team Adam priority is sharon. After Adam got shot his priorty changed to Victor. I don't buy it.

#48713   2013/05/18 09:49PM
    starlight19

Quote ShadamNuke09: Welcome to the board and Shadam family, pleass. The more Shadam friends the better.

As someone else said earlier (forgets who), any lurker should come out of the shadows and post with us. I lurked for a while until I couldn't take it anymore. I had to show love for our couple.

Long Live Shadam. <3

I was also a lurker for a couple of months. I decided to join at the beginning of January. So glad I found this safe haven.

Welcome aboard pleass. Glad to have you.

#48714   2013/05/18 09:49PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote starlight19:

"Adam is being very mindful of Victor," JG "Adam knows Victor has a very long memory and he may have some conditions for his son concerning their newfound working relationship. We'll have to find out what is really Adam's true priority."

To me this is exactly what we are seeing on our screens right now and the mystery is still out there "what is Adam's true priority"--I am hoping that this will turn out to be Sharon over NE so I am keeping hope and faith that this will turn out to be something positive for Shadam, I have not given up yet LOL!

It played out exactly what was written to the T. For me is true priority is Sharon and it will always be Sharon. Remember a few months back at AC they bumped into Nikki and Victoria and Nikki said something about she didn't want to be in the same room with the person who burned down my home. Then Adam and Sharon were talking and but Victor and Nikki finding out and so on.....then Sharon says to Adam "can you guarantee I'll be safe " and Adam answers "I'll make sure of it, ALWAYS" Sure he wants to be head of NE but HIS MAIN PRIORITY IS SHARON'S SAFETY!!! from Victor.

Yes I remember that scene so well, the look Adam gave Sharon was piercing it gave me shivers! I personally want to see Adam leave NE and start his own company, preferably with Sharon by his side!

#48715   2013/05/18 09:52PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote shadamagainsttheworl:

I was thinking abour Adam giving up Newman for sharon and that could be the surprising turn. Since the new writing team Adam priority is sharon. After Adam got shot his priorty changed to Victor. I don't buy it.

I don't think so. I just don't see Adam going through the trouble of gathering 1.5 billion dollars to privatize NE, just to give it up in the end.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 09:55PM
    #48716   2013/05/18 10:05PM
    canada gal

Welcome Pleasss
    LOL. I didn't realize you were new to this board. I liked the thread you started.

#48717   2013/05/18 10:15PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Welcome Pleasss
    LOL. I didn't realize you were new to this board. I liked the thread you started.

Yes, it sure has opened up a very heated conversations. Some haters really need to take a chill pill, geez!!! the nerve of some posters.

#48718   2013/05/18 10:16PM
    shadamagains...

Quote ShadamNuke09:

I don't think so. I just don't see Adam going through the trouble of gathering 1.5 billion dollars to privatize NE, just to give it up in the end.

It also doesn't make sense for Adam to help sharon the past 5 months then to have him reject her this past week. .. Anything can happen

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 10:19PM
    #48719   2013/05/18 10:18PM
    pleasss

thank you so much all my SHADAM friends, it really is SAFE HAVEN to be here

#48720   2013/05/18 10:19PM
    pleasss

Quote starlight19:
    Quote ShadamNuke09: Welcome to the board and Shadam family, pleass. The more Shadam friends the better.

Long Live Shadam. <3

I was also a lurker for a couple of months. I decided to join at the beginning of January. So glad I found this safe haven.

Welcome aboard pleass. Glad to have you.

thank you starlight, I really ENJOY being here

« 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 4877 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list