List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 06:45AM, Views: 2261888, Replies: 55525
    « 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 » »| page:
    #48701   2013/05/18 07:36PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    beachmomluvr

I don't know what the future holds for Shadam (post baby daddy reveal) but I am sure they are not over. Here are the things I am hanging on to:

1. SC told Shadam fans to be patient and flexible, we certainly have been flexible with the FWB situation and now we have to be patient with this blip in the road for them;

2. Both AM and BB favorited one of our fellow Shadam fan's tweets about this being "Shadam's journey";

3. AM tweeted to a Shadam fan who was frustrated with the FWB situation to "keep watching";

4. JG said for June that Sharon and Adam's relationship would take a "surprising turn", well right now there is no Sharon and Adam relationship and the word "surprising" has a more positive connotation than a negative one IMO. I can't see the "surprising turn" turning them into enemies, my hope is that we get Adam retrospecting about giving up Sharon and then he makes a very public and heartfelt plea to get her back and that he loves her, since we haven't heard those words in a long time. The surprising turn could also be that Sharon gets pregnant but I really don't want to go there IMO.

#48702   2013/05/18 08:00PM
    pleasss

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote pleasss:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Shadam fans, don't forget to vote in the CBS SID poll, Shadam dropped last week, let's get them back to #2!

Send in a paper or postcard with votes for Favorite Actress-SC, Favorite Actor-MM and Favorite Couple-Shadam to:

CBS Reader's Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please get your votes mailed in by Monday or Tuesday at the latest as the polls close on Thursday.

Need link.....Please

Somewhere I read Monday's Cdn preview and like usual the haters are saying that Adam looked like he was pining over CL and Dylan relationship when they met at CL. I saw the preview and Adam did not look like he was pinning over her more like frowning/mad and suspicious. I really hope this whole S/L will come to some kind of closure because I really don't care anymore.

There is no link to this poll Starlight. It the one you mail to the Address above. The other is the Pulse Poll and the link is:

tvsourcemagazine.com/category/soaps/pulse/

Dont forget you can Vote 2 times a day Thursday-Monday our couple and characters have been replaced by people I dont even know in this poll.

Thanks for the link. Off to vote.

I just the live how people are speculating in Adam and Sharon's relationship " surprising turn" should be. Getting back together would not really be a big surprise because we know they will, people saying pregnancy, engagement, wedding. I'm loving it.

I'm glad you do since I was the one who started the thread being that I'm a HUGE SHADAM fan. For the most part, I kind of like the direction the thread is going surprise but like it. I expected a lot more BASHING but there is very little if any real bashing going on in that thread and it makes me SUPER HAPPY!

Welcome to our thread (if you haven't posted here before)! We love having new friends stop by this thread (and if any are lurking, feel free to join in, I was a lurker once too and am so glad I joined).

Thank You for having me, I feel very welcome already

#48703   2013/05/18 08:08PM
    pleasss

[quote]Quote beachmomluvr: I don't know what the future holds for Shadam (post baby daddy reveal) but I am sure they are not over. Here are the things I am hanging on to:

1. SC told Shadam fans to be patient and flexible, we certainly have been flexible with the FWB situation and now we have to be patient with this blip in the road for them;

2. Both AM and BB favorited one of our fellow Shadam fan's tweets about this being "Shadam's journey";

3. AM tweeted to a Shadam fan who was frustrated with the FWB situation to "keep watching";

4. JG said for June that Sharon and Adam's relationship would take a "surprising turn", well right now there is no Sharon and Adam relationship and the word "surprising" has a more positive connotation than a negative one IMO. I can't see the "surprising turn" turning them into enemies, my hope is that we get Adam retrospecting about giving up Sharon and then he makes a very public and heartfelt plea to get her back and that he loves her, since we haven't heard those words in a long time. The surprising turn could also be that Sharon gets pregnant but I really don't want to go there IMO.

May ask why you don't want to go there Beachmom?

#48704   2013/05/18 08:09PM
    beachmomluvr

Wow, a certain poster in that other thread is really on a rampage, bringing in Hitler to the discussion. I really was personally offended and I did report the poster. Also, bringing in percentages into how popular a couple are is also ridiculous. Unless you have completed a Gallup poll or some kind of Survey Monkey no one knows what the percentages are, I know Shadam has a lot of fans but I would never give it a number, some people are just ridiculous IMO!

#48705   2013/05/18 08:13PM
    beachmomluvr

[quote]Quote pleasss: [quote]Quote beachmomluvr: I don't know what the future holds for Shadam (post baby daddy reveal) but I am sure they are not over. Here are the things I am hanging on to:

May ask why you don't want to go there Beachmom?[/quote]

Sure, IMO babies are pretty useless on a show, yes you need them to carry on legacies but I don't think Shadam are a couple who need a baby, although I would much prefer Shadam having a baby than the grifter. Some people think that babies will tie a couple forever, and I am sure that the Chadam fans are elated about that thought, however, look at Shick and Faith, they have the prophecy child and yes they will always have a bond as co=parents but it does nothing to tie them romantically, look at Billy and Chloe, they share a child (Delia) but that is it.

#48706   2013/05/18 08:13PM
    shadamagains...

Quote pleasss:
    Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote pleasss:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Shadam fans, don't forget to vote in the CBS SID poll, Shadam dropped last week, let's get them back to #2!

Send in a paper or postcard with votes for Favorite Actress-SC, Favorite Actor-MM and Favorite Couple-Shadam to:

CBS Reader's Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please get your votes mailed in by Monday or Tuesday at the latest as the polls close on Thursday.

Need link.....Please

Somewhere I read Monday's Cdn preview and like usual the haters are saying that Adam looked like he was pining over CL and Dylan relationship when they met at CL. I saw the preview and Adam did not look like he was pinning over her more like frowning/mad and suspicious. I really hope this whole S/L will come to some kind of closure because I really don't care anymore.

There is no link to this poll Starlight. It the one you mail to the Address above. The other is the Pulse Poll and the link is:

tvsourcemagazine.com/category/soaps/pulse/

Dont forget you can Vote 2 times a day Thursday-Monday our couple and characters have been replaced by people I dont even know in this poll.

Thanks for the link. Off to vote.

I just the live how people are speculating in Adam and Sharon's relationship " surprising turn" should be. Getting back together would not really be a big surprise because we know they will, people saying pregnancy, engagement, wedding. I'm loving it.

I'm glad you do since I was the one who started the thread being that I'm a HUGE SHADAM fan. For the most part, I kind of like the direction the thread is going surprise but like it. I expected a lot more BASHING but there is very little if any real bashing going on in that thread and it makes me SUPER HAPPY!

Welcome to our thread (if you haven't posted here before)! We love having new friends stop by this thread (and if any are lurking, feel free to join in, I was a lurker once too and am so glad I joined).

Thank You for having me, I feel very welcome already

Welcome this is where we share about shadam. I like this message board. I try to stay away from shadam bashing. There is way to much B.S. - the sharon haters need to get a life.

I cannot wait until june for shadam surprising turn. I am getting postive vives

#48707   2013/05/18 08:59PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: Wow, a certain poster in that other thread is really on a rampage, bringing in Hitler to the discussion. I really was personally offended and I did report the poster. Also, bringing in percentages into how popular a couple are is also ridiculous. Unless you have completed a Gallup poll or some kind of Survey Monkey no one knows what the percentages are, I know Shadam has a lot of fans but I would never give it a number, some people are just ridiculous IMO!

Good for you that you reported that person. I saw it was like WTF!!bringing Hitler into soap opera conversation. So ridiclous.

#48708   2013/05/18 09:04PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: I don't know what the future holds for Shadam (post baby daddy reveal) but I am sure they are not over. Here are the things I am hanging on to:

I'll agree with everything you said. Some posters on this board think the "surprising turn" is that will grow to hate each other and start feuding with one another Because THEY know they will never get back together romantically. So for them becoming enemies or fighting with each other they will be happy so Adam will go back to the con.

#48709   2013/05/18 09:09PM
    beachmomluvr

Posting this quote from a recent SOD (courtesy of J's blog)

"Adam is being very mindful of Victor," JG "Adam knows Victor has a very long memory and he may have some conditions for his son concerning their newfound working relationship. We'll have to find out what is really Adam's true priority."

To me this is exactly what we are seeing on our screens right now and the mystery is still out there "what is Adam's true priority"--I am hoping that this will turn out to be Sharon over NE so I am keeping hope and faith that this will turn out to be something positive for Shadam, I have not given up yet LOL!

#48710   2013/05/18 09:37PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: Posting this quote from a recent SOD (courtesy of J's blog)

"Adam is being very mindful of Victor," JG "Adam knows Victor has a very long memory and he may have some conditions for his son concerning their newfound working relationship. We'll have to find out what is really Adam's true priority."

To me this is exactly what we are seeing on our screens right now and the mystery is still out there "what is Adam's true priority"--I am hoping that this will turn out to be Sharon over NE so I am keeping hope and faith that this will turn out to be something positive for Shadam, I have not given up yet LOL!

It played out exactly what was written to the T. For me is true priority is Sharon and it will always be Sharon. Remember a few months back at AC they bumped into Nikki and Victoria and Nikki said something about she didn't want to be in the same room with the person who burned down my home. Then Adam and Sharon were talking and but Victor and Nikki finding out and so on.....then Sharon says to Adam "can you guarantee I'll be safe " and Adam answers "I'll make sure of it, ALWAYS" Sure he wants to be head of NE but HIS MAIN PRIORITY IS SHARON'S SAFETY!!! from Victor.

« 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 4876 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list