List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/23 11:28AM, Views: 2452895, Replies: 56382
    « 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 » »| page:
    #48691   2013/05/18 03:58PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Speculation:

What if Adam found out that Victor had some hand in corrupting Billy and he does not want Victor going after Sharon so he broke it off with her. Any thoughts

#48692   2013/05/18 04:09PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: The dialogue between Sharon and Adam had be fantastic with the new regime. Their honesty with each other has be a breath of fresh air and has made me love them more. There are no secrets between them.

Ever since Victor walked into his hospital room and told him he would like to work side by side with him w/o Sharon, Adam has been odd.

I just don`t get Adam breaking it off with Sharon. Adam is a very calculated characters and to break it off like that meant that he had no other choice. For unforeseen reasons, it had everything to do with protecting Sharon.

Adam saved Sharon from the fire. He ran to her rescue. He nursed her back to health and found her a shrink. He has been very defensive of Sharon to this day. He defended her to his ex, to Noah and to Nick.

I choose to believe that Adam wants the upper hand with Victor. He's planning something that will return big dividends to the shareholders, but he needs to get Victor to trust him. Victor`s demand was to cut off Sharon completely.

Adam did try to understate Sharon`s worth in his life by saying that he is neither an employee at NE nor are they married.

Don't get me wrong I love or should I say loved every thing about Sharon and Adam right up until last week when he broke things off. I understand he wants his father love and acceptance but to cave in to his demands so quickly was a blow to us. Wasn't he who said the day before to Sharon that he won't let Victor dictate his life or his love life that that's off limits, and what does he do just the opposite. I just wish Adam would have told Sharon what he had or has planned so that she could have been in on it. Play Victor in other words

Things changed after the shooting. I just hope he has some plan and that we will find out in time, because this s/l is so twisted, you don't know whether you're coming or going. It's anybody's guess.

#48693   2013/05/18 04:28PM
    shadamagains...

Quote starlight19:
    Quote shadamagainsttheworl: Here is a youtube video I probably watched 10000000000000x.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwH5knzMZRM

Sharon: I read about this place. It's as beautiful as it was in the brochure.
    Adam: Yeah, I knew you'd love it.
    Sharon: I do. I love it.
    Adam: This place is like a dream.
    Sharon: Dreams have to end. We can't stay here forever.
    Adam: Maybe not in New Orleans. But, Sharon, this is right. You, me-- together.
    Sharon: This feels right.
    Adam: You go through life. You meet so many people, & they touch your life. You touch theirs, & you just keep moving. Day after day, you put one foot in front of the other. You're living, but you're not really alive. & then one day, you meet somebody. & everything just... stops. You realize this person isn't just gonna touch your life. They are going to be your life. That's you, Sharon. I was looking for something before I met you. I thought I wanted power & money & acceptance. It was you. I knew that the very second I laid eyes on you. For years, I was moving forward, putting one foot in front of the other, in front of the other, searching for you. & now that I've found you, I don't see the point in moving forward, going any further, unless it's w/ you. I know you feel it, too. I see it in your eyes. This bond we have can never be broken.

Adam: You feel it, the connection.
    Sharon: Something's happened since we've been here.
    Adam: You figured out what I've known all along-- we belong together.

Omg!! Everything about NOLA was beautiful. This dialogue was beautiful. I must of watched this scene oh about million times. MAB was little nutso with her story lines but she really knew how to write a love story for Adam and Sharon. I wish we can have this kind of dialogue now.

I thought I was the only crazy one that play that scene over a million times.

#48694   2013/05/18 04:39PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal: Speculation:

What if Adam found out that Victor had some hand in corrupting Billy and he does not want Victor going after Sharon so he broke it off with her. Any thoughts

Could be. Does Adam even know what Victor was doing to Billy. No matter what is going down with Adam his plan better work. Hopefully when all said and done he will be able to explain to Sharon what was happening. Adam always does something for a reason and that would be protecting Sharon. Always.

#48695   2013/05/18 05:12PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:

Could be. Does Adam even know what Victor was doing to Billy. No matter what is going down with Adam his plan better work. Hopefully when all said and done he will be able to explain to Sharon what was happening. Adam always does something for a reason and that would be protecting Sharon. Always.

I don't think he knows about Victor's hand in Billy's return to gambling. Whatever he's doing, he's making sure he pulls it off with minor complications.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 05:14PM
    #48696   2013/05/18 05:59PM
    starlight19

I just wish this month of May sweeps was finished already. It's been such a weird month with these storylines. June can't come fast enough because I want to know their "relationship surprising turn".

#48697   2013/05/18 06:25PM
    pleasss

Quote starlight19: I just wish this month of May sweeps was finished already. It's been such a weird month with these storylines. June can't come fast enough because I want to know their "relationship surprising turn".

I know me TOO, can't wait

#48698   2013/05/18 06:26PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: The dialogue between Sharon and Adam had be fantastic with the new regime. Their honesty with each other has be a breath of fresh air and has made me love them more. There are no secrets between them.

Ever since Victor walked into his hospital room and told him he would like to work side by side with him w/o Sharon, Adam has been odd.

I just don`t get Adam breaking it off with Sharon. Adam is a very calculated characters and to break it off like that meant that he had no other choice. For unforeseen reasons, it had everything to do with protecting Sharon.

Adam saved Sharon from the fire. He ran to her rescue. He nursed her back to health and found her a shrink. He has been very defensive of Sharon to this day. He defended her to his ex, to Noah and to Nick.

I choose to believe that Adam wants the upper hand with Victor. He's planning something that will return big dividends to the shareholders, but he needs to get Victor to trust him. Victor`s demand was to cut off Sharon completely.

Adam did try to understate Sharon`s worth in his life by saying that he is neither an employee at NE nor are they married.

Don't get me wrong I love or should I say loved every thing about Sharon and Adam right up until last week when he broke things off. I understand he wants his father love and acceptance but to cave in to his demands so quickly was a blow to us. Wasn't he who said the day before to Sharon that he won't let Victor dictate his life or his love life that that's off limits, and what does he do just the opposite. I just wish Adam would have told Sharon what he had or has planned so that she could have been in on it. Play Victor in other words

Things changed after the shooting. I just hope he has some plan and that we will find out in time, because this s/l is so twisted, you don't know whether you're coming or going. It's anybody's guess.

I know, I didn`t mean to diss your post, sorry. Early Shadam was simply wonderful. It was the beginning. First love beginnings when everything is new and exciting. Now Sharon and Adam have growth as characters together and apart and have weathered a lot, but I still see this regime writing great stuff for them. I just hope Adam and Sharon more toward a more mature relationship. YES, an intimate relationship with all the 'I love you'for goodness sake.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 06:28PM
    #48699   2013/05/18 06:32PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:

IA, if Adam is anything, he is Sharon`s protector. Both regime have demonstrated this, so Adam`s actions the other day were OOC thus making me believe that Adam`s is up to something that may harm Sharon.

I just loved how he downplayed his feelings for Sharon to Victor. Adam actually had me fooled. LOL

#48700   2013/05/18 07:24PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote pleasss:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Shadam fans, don't forget to vote in the CBS SID poll, Shadam dropped last week, let's get them back to #2!

Send in a paper or postcard with votes for Favorite Actress-SC, Favorite Actor-MM and Favorite Couple-Shadam to:

CBS Reader's Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please get your votes mailed in by Monday or Tuesday at the latest as the polls close on Thursday.

Need link.....Please

Somewhere I read Monday's Cdn preview and like usual the haters are saying that Adam looked like he was pining over CL and Dylan relationship when they met at CL. I saw the preview and Adam did not look like he was pinning over her more like frowning/mad and suspicious. I really hope this whole S/L will come to some kind of closure because I really don't care anymore.

There is no link to this poll Starlight. It the one you mail to the Address above. The other is the Pulse Poll and the link is:

tvsourcemagazine.com/category/soaps/pulse/

Dont forget you can Vote 2 times a day Thursday-Monday our couple and characters have been replaced by people I dont even know in this poll.

Thanks for the link. Off to vote.

I just the live how people are speculating in Adam and Sharon's relationship " surprising turn" should be. Getting back together would not really be a big surprise because we know they will, people saying pregnancy, engagement, wedding. I'm loving it.

I'm glad you do since I was the one who started the thread being that I'm a HUGE SHADAM fan. For the most part, I kind of like the direction the thread is going surprise but like it. I expected a lot more BASHING but there is very little if any real bashing going on in that thread and it makes me SUPER HAPPY!

Welcome to our thread (if you haven't posted here before)! We love having new friends stop by this thread (and if any are lurking, feel free to join in, I was a lurker once too and am so glad I joined).

« 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 4875 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list