List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/22 05:49PM, Views: 2398018, Replies: 56251
    « 4864 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 » »| page:
    #48681   2013/05/18 08:12AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote ynnej2198: I've been ruminating (or, OBSESSING) on the "surprising turn" and I think it would be what we least expect.

Here are the ways it can play out:
    1. They have no interaction going forward
    2. He apologizes and explains and they mutually decide to stay friends indefinitely
    3. They get back together (and/or she gets pregnant)

OR what we least expect:

4. He realizes he took her for granted and goes back to her, but she realizes she doesn't want him as anything other than friends because of her mental health

_____

I can't see them doing #1. Otherwise, why would the spend 5 months rebuilding their friendship?? Doesn't make sense to me.

I would be cool with #2. There are behind the scenes stuff I've been reading/hearing that indicates Shadam won't be a couple again. While I'd prefer them to be together, the show may choose to move past the romantic pairing and keep them as friends and have them both move on. Him back to Chelsea and her likely to Dylan.

I would adore #3, but I think the timing is probably off for them to be together.

Thus, that leaves #4. He realizes he wants her romantically and she realizes she doesn't want him anymore. It seems the most ironic of all the choices and thus the most likely "surprise".

I'm not sure which way it will go. I'm hanging onto hope because of AM's tweet in response to brandy's saying that the sex isn't enough and that they are playing us. To me, that indicates that it will lead to more. However, while SC seemed happy with the direction they were taking Shadam, MM seems to be of the opinion that it is over. Thus, I'm not sure what to believe. Therefore, it is possible that they will be keeping them as close friends for the foreseeable future, with that love kinda burning in the background.

Based on some of Sharon's conversations about connecting and growing love with someone in the future, I think they are setting her up for someone else. Whether that is Dylan or not, I don't know. Honestly, I could be OK w/ Shylan, but not as much now that he would be Chelsea's leftovers...

Just entertaining your idea of Sharon and Adam being friends. Yes, for new viewers it will work, but their fans since day one could not get past it. They've lived through their incredible and insatiable desire for each other for the past 4+ years. How can a viewer go from that to friends.

Adam's best love interest, besides Sharon, has been his relationship with his father. Everything, even before Sharon was okay, but nothing of epic proportion.

Sharon's is still in love with Adam. And putting her in another relationship is ridiculous. A Shadam baby makes more sense, because her love for Adam can be transferred to the baby, symbolically.

I want to see Adam and Sharon in a baby story. I think it would go a long way of redeeming the two of them. A difficult pregnancy will give the 2 actors a great opportunity to explore some serious and "real" parts to play.

I cannot see Sharon with Dylan, not because of chylan, but because he is dull. Dylan's character is more in line with Sam's character and that was FF stuff. Sharon needs a Bad Boy with a beautiful soul to match hers. So far the only one that matches that description is Adam.

#48682   2013/05/18 09:15AM
    shadamagains...

Quote ynnej2198: I've been ruminating (or, OBSESSING) on the "surprising turn" and I think it would be what we least expect.

2. He apologizes and explains and they mutually decide to stay friends indefinitely

OR what we least expect:

4. He realizes he took her for granted and goes back to her, but she realizes she doesn't want him as anything other than friends because of her mental health

_____

I can't see them doing #1. Otherwise, why would the spend 5 months rebuilding their friendship?? Doesn't make sense to me.

I would be cool with #2. There are behind the scenes stuff I've been reading/hearing that indicates Shadam won't be a couple again. While I'd prefer them to be together, the show may choose to move past the romantic pairing and keep them as friends and have them both move on. Him back to Chelsea and her likely to Dylan.

I would adore #3, but I think the timing is probably off for them to be together.

Thus, that leaves #4. He realizes he wants her romantically and she realizes she doesn't want him anymore. It seems the most ironic of all the choices and thus the most likely "surprise".

I'm not sure which way it will go. I'm hanging onto hope because of AM's tweet in response to brandy's saying that the sex isn't enough and that they are playing us. To me, that indicates that it will lead to more. However, while SC seemed happy with the direction they were taking Shadam, MM seems to be of the opinion that it is over. Thus, I'm not sure what to believe. Therefore, it is possible that they will be keeping them as close friends for the foreseeable future, with that love kinda burning in the background.

Based on some of Sharon's conversations about connecting and growing love with someone in the future, I think they are setting her up for someone else. Whether that is Dylan or not, I don't know. Honestly, I could be OK w/ Shylan, but not as much now that he would be Chelsea's leftovers...

Let me take a stab at the suprising turn.

1] Sharon is at a very vulnerable state with the FWB break up, Cassie anniversary, and seeing Nick w/Phyllis&Avery. Shictor relationship changed. It went from Father-daughter, sugardaddy, and he wants to destroy her. After Victor see Sharon cryng at OTB, he felt he got his son on his side. I think Adam will outmaster Victor by keeping him close w/an Agenda. There will be another time when Adam must make a choice between Victor or Sharon. Adam will surprise Victor by siding w/ Sharon.

2] Sharon feels Adam has let her down even though he help her get the job at Newman and he was there to talk to her while she had her breakdown. Sharon doesn't know how Adam feels about her. After Adam outmaster Victor, he will explain to Sharon why he had to play it out and it was to keep her safe from his father and he had to pretend to be on his father's side. Sharon ask Adam where do they go from here. Adam prospose to Sharon. This proposal coming after Dylan propose to Chelsea. I don't like that idea but something must push Adam into marriage. What pushed Shadam into sex? They had plenty of opportunity. They didn't want to hurt Chelsea. Due to Chelsea affair, Shadam was able to heat it up.

Thanks for hearing my thoughts

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 09:17AM
    #48683   2013/05/18 09:37AM
    Jackie10

No one does it better than Shadam. That we know. These writers have to have a plan. And it had better be good. We and Shadam have been jerked around by MAB and now the New Crew for years. Its time they start stabilizing things in some areas for Shadam. Yes angst and mystery is good and needed to keep couples great. Believe me Shadam have it all. The whole of GC against them in some way will always bring angst to this couple. There will always be intrigue and mystery, angst and story lines for them. They are one of the no boring couples on this soap. They have been thrown together and torn apart more then any other couple on this soap and they are still wildly in love and will always find their way back. And they have only been married once. So far!

#48684   2013/05/18 10:01AM
    pleasss

Quote starlight19:
    We have asked for many things for Shadam in the last 4 years and its time we got some of our requests.

Yes, we have waited, we deserve one of or requests happen. And if Sharon is pregnant I hope it's a girl and she names her Hope Newman

I am still holding out for AM's tweet "Keep watching", you can't get more legit than that LOL!

Team Shadam always!

Same here. Not going anywhere, I will keep watching as is because we know something is about to go down with Adam and his dad. There is a spoiler where it says the new found relationship between Victor and Adam starts to crumble something like that. I hope then he will realize that his father will never change. He will go after Sharon again, but I hope Sharon will make him grovel just a little bit. I would love to see Adam try to win her back.

RIGHT ON THE SPOT! AGREE with everything and i can't wait to see him grovel trying to win her back. Bring on the POPCORN people and let's enjoy!

#48685   2013/05/18 10:30AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10: No one does it better than Shadam. That we know. These writers have to have a plan. And it had better be good. We and Shadam have been jerked around by MAB and now the New Crew for years. Its time they start stabilizing things in some areas for Shadam. Yes angst and mystery is good and needed to keep couples great. Believe me Shadam have it all. The whole of GC against them in some way will always bring angst to this couple. There will always be intrigue and mystery, angst and story lines for them. They are one of the no boring couples on this soap. They have been thrown together and torn apart more then any other couple on this soap and they are still wildly in love and will always find their way back. And they have only been married once. So far!

Hey jackie, you have Shadam's number.

#48686   2013/05/18 12:00PM
    pleasss

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Shadam fans, don't forget to vote in the CBS SID poll, Shadam dropped last week, let's get them back to #2!

Send in a paper or postcard with votes for Favorite Actress-SC, Favorite Actor-MM and Favorite Couple-Shadam to:

CBS Reader's Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please get your votes mailed in by Monday or Tuesday at the latest as the polls close on Thursday.

Need link.....Please

Somewhere I read Monday's Cdn preview and like usual the haters are saying that Adam looked like he was pining over CL and Dylan relationship when they met at CL. I saw the preview and Adam did not look like he was pinning over her more like frowning/mad and suspicious. I really hope this whole S/L will come to some kind of closure because I really don't care anymore.

There is no link to this poll Starlight. It the one you mail to the Address above. The other is the Pulse Poll and the link is:

tvsourcemagazine.com/category/soaps/pulse/

Dont forget you can Vote 2 times a day Thursday-Monday our couple and characters have been replaced by people I dont even know in this poll.

Thanks for the link. Off to vote.

I just the live how people are speculating in Adam and Sharon's relationship " surprising turn" should be. Getting back together would not really be a big surprise because we know they will, people saying pregnancy, engagement, wedding. I'm loving it.

I'm glad you do since I was the one who started the thread being that I'm a HUGE SHADAM fan. For the most part, I kind of like the direction the thread is going surprise but like it. I expected a lot more BASHING but there is very little if any real bashing going on in that thread and it makes me SUPER HAPPY!

#48687   2013/05/18 12:16PM
    ShadamNuke09

Happy Saturday Shadam Family!!!

Between all the Shadam love here and on Twitter, I'm happily waiting on this twist. Ready for it to happen so I can stop pulling my hair out.

Viva la Shadam. Forever and always.

#48688   2013/05/18 12:39PM
    pleasss

Quote canada gal:

OR what we least expect:

_____

Just entertaining your idea of Sharon and Adam being friends. Yes, for new viewers it will work, but their fans since day one could not get past it. They've lived through their incredible and insatiable desire for each other for the past 4+ years. How can a viewer go from that to friends.

Adam's best love interest, besides Sharon, has been his relationship with his father. Everything, even before Sharon was okay, but nothing of epic proportion.

Sharon's is still in love with Adam. And putting her in another relationship is ridiculous. A Shadam baby makes more sense, because her love for Adam can be transferred to the baby, symbolically.

I want to see Adam and Sharon in a baby story. I think it would go a long way of redeeming the two of them. A difficult pregnancy will give the 2 actors a great opportunity to explore some serious and "real" parts to play.

I cannot see Sharon with Dylan, not because of chylan, but because he is dull. Dylan's character is more in line with Sam's character and that was FF stuff. Sharon needs a Bad Boy with a beautiful soul to match hers. So far the only one that matches that description is Adam.

ITA, whenever I've watched Sharon in a relationship, it has ALWAYS been wit Adam and NO ONE ELSE. I SUPPOSE I could eventually get use to her with someone else but there will ALWAYS be something that's MISSING, EMPTY and ONLY Adam could ever FULFILLED that EMPTINESS. SHARON DOES IN DEED NEED A BAD BOY WITH A BEAUTIFUL SOUL AND THAT TO ME IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE ADAM

#48689   2013/05/18 03:22PM
    starlight19

Quote shadamagainsttheworl: Here is a youtube video I probably watched 10000000000000x.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwH5knzMZRM

Sharon: I read about this place. It's as beautiful as it was in the brochure.
    Adam: Yeah, I knew you'd love it.
    Sharon: I do. I love it.
    Adam: This place is like a dream.
    Sharon: Dreams have to end. We can't stay here forever.
    Adam: Maybe not in New Orleans. But, Sharon, this is right. You, me-- together.
    Sharon: This feels right.
    Adam: You go through life. You meet so many people, & they touch your life. You touch theirs, & you just keep moving. Day after day, you put one foot in front of the other. You're living, but you're not really alive. & then one day, you meet somebody. & everything just... stops. You realize this person isn't just gonna touch your life. They are going to be your life. That's you, Sharon. I was looking for something before I met you. I thought I wanted power & money & acceptance. It was you. I knew that the very second I laid eyes on you. For years, I was moving forward, putting one foot in front of the other, in front of the other, searching for you. & now that I've found you, I don't see the point in moving forward, going any further, unless it's w/ you. I know you feel it, too. I see it in your eyes. This bond we have can never be broken.

Adam: You feel it, the connection.
    Sharon: Something's happened since we've been here.
    Adam: You figured out what I've known all along-- we belong together.

Omg!! Everything about NOLA was beautiful. This dialogue was beautiful. I must of watched this scene oh about million times. MAB was little nutso with her story lines but she really knew how to write a love story for Adam and Sharon. I wish we can have this kind of dialogue now.

#48690   2013/05/18 03:48PM
    canada gal

The dialogue between Sharon and Adam had be fantastic with the new regime. Their honesty with each other has be a breath of fresh air and has made me love them more. There are no secrets between them.

Ever since Victor walked into his hospital room and told him he would like to work side by side with him w/o Sharon, Adam has been odd.

I just don`t get Adam breaking it off with Sharon. Adam is a very calculated characters and to break it off like that meant that he had no other choice. For unforeseen reasons, it had everything to do with protecting Sharon.

Adam saved Sharon from the fire. He ran to her rescue. He nursed her back to health and found her a shrink. He has been very defensive of Sharon to this day. He defended her to his ex, to Noah and to Nick.

I choose to believe that Adam wants the upper hand with Victor. He's planning something that will return big dividends to the shareholders, but he needs to get Victor to trust him. Victor`s demand was to cut off Sharon completely.

Adam did try to understate Sharon`s worth in his life by saying that he is neither an employee at NE nor are they married.

« 4864 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 4874 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list