List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/20 02:54PM, Views: 2396198, Replies: 56248
    « 4863 4864 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 » »| page:
    #48671   2013/05/18 06:32AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    starlight19

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Shadam fans, don't forget to vote in the CBS SID poll, Shadam dropped last week, let's get them back to #2!

Send in a paper or postcard with votes for Favorite Actress-SC, Favorite Actor-MM and Favorite Couple-Shadam to:

CBS Reader's Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please get your votes mailed in by Monday or Tuesday at the latest as the polls close on Thursday.

Need link.....Please

Somewhere I read Monday's Cdn preview and like usual the haters are saying that Adam looked like he was pining over CL and Dylan relationship when they met at CL. I saw the preview and Adam did not look like he was pinning over her more like frowning/mad and suspicious. I really hope this whole S/L will come to some kind of closure because I really don't care anymore.

There is no link to this poll Starlight. It the one you mail to the Address above. The other is the Pulse Poll and the link is:

tvsourcemagazine.com/category/soaps/pulse/

Dont forget you can Vote 2 times a day Thursday-Monday our couple and characters have been replaced by people I dont even know in this poll.

Thanks for the link. Off to vote.

I just the live how people are speculating in Adam and Sharon's relationship " surprising turn" should be. Getting back together would not really be a big surprise because we know they will, people saying pregnancy, engagement, wedding. I'm loving it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 06:33AM
    #48672   2013/05/18 06:47AM
    beachmomluvr

I will just stick with AM's tweet to "keep watching" but of course I will FF anything to do with the grifter.

#48673   2013/05/18 06:52AM
    canada gal

Quote beachmomluvr: I will just stick with AM's tweet to "keep watching" but of course I will FF anything to do with the grifter.

You and me both.

#48674   2013/05/18 06:58AM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote beachmomluvr: I will just stick with AM's tweet to "keep watching" but of course I will FF anything to do with the grifter.

You and me both.

I'll join the club.
    Team Shadam

#48675   2013/05/18 07:17AM
    ynnej2198

I've been ruminating (or, OBSESSING) on the "surprising turn" and I think it would be what we least expect.

Here are the ways it can play out:
    1. They have no interaction going forward
    2. He apologizes and explains and they mutually decide to stay friends indefinitely
    3. They get back together (and/or she gets pregnant)

OR what we least expect:

4. He realizes he took her for granted and goes back to her, but she realizes she doesn't want him as anything other than friends because of her mental health

_____

I can't see them doing #1. Otherwise, why would the spend 5 months rebuilding their friendship?? Doesn't make sense to me.

I would be cool with #2. There are behind the scenes stuff I've been reading/hearing that indicates Shadam won't be a couple again. While I'd prefer them to be together, the show may choose to move past the romantic pairing and keep them as friends and have them both move on. Him back to Chelsea and her likely to Dylan.

I would adore #3, but I think the timing is probably off for them to be together.

Thus, that leaves #4. He realizes he wants her romantically and she realizes she doesn't want him anymore. It seems the most ironic of all the choices and thus the most likely "surprise".

I'm not sure which way it will go. I'm hanging onto hope because of AM's tweet in response to brandy's saying that the sex isn't enough and that they are playing us. To me, that indicates that it will lead to more. However, while SC seemed happy with the direction they were taking Shadam, MM seems to be of the opinion that it is over. Thus, I'm not sure what to believe. Therefore, it is possible that they will be keeping them as close friends for the foreseeable future, with that love kinda burning in the background.

Based on some of Sharon's conversations about connecting and growing love with someone in the future, I think they are setting her up for someone else. Whether that is Dylan or not, I don't know. Honestly, I could be OK w/ Shylan, but not as much now that he would be Chelsea's leftovers...

#48676   2013/05/18 07:19AM
    ynnej2198

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal:

You and me both.

I'll join the club.
    Team Shadam

I'm going to keep watching and see what happens.

#48677   2013/05/18 07:19AM
    shadamagains...

Here is a youtube video I probably watched 10000000000000x.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwH5knzMZRM

Sharon: I read about this place. It's as beautiful as it was in the brochure.
    Adam: Yeah, I knew you'd love it.
    Sharon: I do. I love it.
    Adam: This place is like a dream.
    Sharon: Dreams have to end. We can't stay here forever.
    Adam: Maybe not in New Orleans. But, Sharon, this is right. You, me-- together.
    Sharon: This feels right.
    Adam: You go through life. You meet so many people, & they touch your life. You touch theirs, & you just keep moving. Day after day, you put one foot in front of the other. You're living, but you're not really alive. & then one day, you meet somebody. & everything just... stops. You realize this person isn't just gonna touch your life. They are going to be your life. That's you, Sharon. I was looking for something before I met you. I thought I wanted power & money & acceptance. It was you. I knew that the very second I laid eyes on you. For years, I was moving forward, putting one foot in front of the other, in front of the other, searching for you. & now that I've found you, I don't see the point in moving forward, going any further, unless it's w/ you. I know you feel it, too. I see it in your eyes. This bond we have can never be broken.

Adam: You feel it, the connection.
    Sharon: Something's happened since we've been here.
    Adam: You figured out what I've known all along-- we belong together.

#48678   2013/05/18 07:33AM
    canada gal

Quote shadamagainsttheworl: Here is a youtube video I probably watched 10000000000000x.

Adam: You go through life. You meet so many people, & they touch your life. You touch theirs, & you just keep moving. Day after day, you put one foot in front of the other. You're living, but you're not really alive. & then one day, you meet somebody. & everything just... stops. You realize this person isn't just gonna touch your life. They are going to be your life. That's you, Sharon. I was looking for something before I met you. I thought I wanted power & money & acceptance. It was you. I knew that the very second I laid eyes on you. For years, I was moving forward, putting one foot in front of the other, in front of the other, searching for you. & now that I've found you, I don't see the point in moving forward, going any further, unless it's w/ you. I know you feel it, too. I see it in your eyes. This bond we have can never be broken.

Thanks for sharing, Adam and Sharon make love so easy.

#48679   2013/05/18 07:33AM
    ynnej2198

Quote shadamagainsttheworl: Here is a youtube video I probably watched 10000000000000x.

Just reading that made me cry. Say what you want about MAB, but she wrote them beautifully. Even if Shadam isn't together, they will always be connected. Always.

#48680   2013/05/18 07:56AM
    lovinthesoaps

I think once again Sharon and Adam need to deal with their own baggage. With Adam..... its Victor. For Sharon, it seems her fear of not being loved. Both big Daddy issues if you ask me and one that with or without a relationship keeps them connected. I dont think we will get "our" Shadam like we wanted but I do think we will see our characters front and center. What I do hope is that when the crap hits he fan, they can still be there for eachother. Their chemistry and friendship is what made this couple for me.

« 4863 4864 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 4873 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list