List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 05:18AM, Views: 2249058, Replies: 55492
    « 4862 4863 4864 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 » »| page:
    #48661   2013/05/17 07:58PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ynnej2198

Waving to all my Shadam friends!! I just posted about almost falling out of my chair seeing a positive shadam thread. Usually everything is negative when not in here.

A couple comments:
    1. Beachmom, I'm there with you. I cannot find a reason for the FWB story otherwise. I kinda hope I am wrong, though.

2. Adam was not leering at Chelsea. He heard Avery say about Chelsea starting to show and that is what got his attention. Harvard Boy is gonna start doing the math he should have done before. Yippee.

3. I got my digital SID (finally). The word "distress" was in brackets. Everything up until that word was quoted and the Shadam comment was. That particular word, if my brackety memory serves me, was not JG's. I think you use brackets when you are putting words in someone's mouth.

3. Today's Canadian with Shick/Sharon was wonderful. I love the place Shick is in right now. I don't believe a reunion is in the works. I loved Sharon talking to her therapist. It was a wonderful conversation. I hope she finds her own purpose in life separate from all men - even Adam.

I have a busy weekend. I may check in on Sunday w/ more thoughts on SID and the Canadian show.

Remember: If they have no relationship (which they don't right now) then it can't take "a surprising turn". Thus, at some point they will be back in orbit w/ each other on some level within the next few weeks. Yay! We just need to sit tight.

#teamshadam #whatwillhappennext

#48662   2013/05/17 09:31PM
    beachmomluvr

I am still holding out for AM's tweet "Keep watching", you can't get more legit than that LOL!

Team Shadam always!

#48663   2013/05/17 09:41PM
    Jackie10

It had occurred to me also that Sharon may end up pg. And not knowing what is going on with Adam she may hesitate telling him. Which made me wonder if she may ask Nick to stand in for some reason. Just as Brook asked Eric to say he was her baby's dad today on B&B. But then I just cant see her doing that. Even though she has done it in the past with Jack. I did find her conversation with her therapist very telling. And Adams child would give her purpose. And it would give them both reason to finally own up to their feelings and stop beating around the bush. It is time they had a child. Even if CL carries to term this time Shadam needs a child so there will be sibling rivalry in the future should both survive. We have asked for many things for Shadam in the last 4 years and its time we got some of our requests.

#48664   2013/05/17 10:47PM
    ShadamNuke09

Quote Jackie10: It had occurred to me also that Sharon may end up pg. And not knowing what is going on with Adam she may hesitate telling him. Which made me wonder if she may ask Nick to stand in for some reason. Just as Brook asked Eric to say he was her baby's dad today on B&B. But then I just cant see her doing that. Even though she has done it in the past with Jack. I did find her conversation with her therapist very telling. And Adams child would give her purpose. And it would give them both reason to finally own up to their feelings and stop beating around the bush. It is time they had a child. Even if CL carries to term this time Shadam needs a child so there will be sibling rivalry in the future should both survive. We have asked for many things for Shadam in the last 4 years and its time we got some of our requests.

From your mouth to TPTB's ears. Sharon wouldn't keep his kid from him. Hoping for #ShadamBaby2014.

#48665   2013/05/17 10:51PM
    starlight19

We have asked for many things for Shadam in the last 4 years and its time we got some of our requests.

Yes, we have waited, we deserve one of or requests happen. And if Sharon is pregnant I hope it's a girl and she names her Hope Newman

I am still holding out for AM's tweet "Keep watching", you can't get more legit than that LOL!

Team Shadam always!

Same here. Not going anywhere, I will keep watching as is because we know something is about to go down with Adam and his dad. There is a spoiler where it says the new found relationship between Victor and Adam starts to crumble something like that. I hope then he will realize that his father will never change. He will go after Sharon again, but I hope Sharon will make him grovel just a little bit. I would love to see Adam try to win her back.

#48666   2013/05/17 10:56PM
    starlight19

Quote beachmomluvr: Shadam fans, don't forget to vote in the CBS SID poll, Shadam dropped last week, let's get them back to #2!

Send in a paper or postcard with votes for Favorite Actress-SC, Favorite Actor-MM and Favorite Couple-Shadam to:

CBS Reader's Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please get your votes mailed in by Monday or Tuesday at the latest as the polls close on Thursday.

Need link.....Please

Somewhere I read Monday's Cdn preview and like usual the haters are saying that Adam looked like he was pining over CL and Dylan relationship when they met at CL. I saw the preview and Adam did not look like he was pinning over her more like frowning/mad and suspicious. I really hope this whole S/L will come to some kind of closure because I really don't care anymore.

#48667   2013/05/17 11:15PM
    cindebugg

Quote starlight19:
    We have asked for many things for Shadam in the last 4 years and its time we got some of our requests.

Yes, we have waited, we deserve one of or requests happen. And if Sharon is pregnant I hope it's a girl and she names her Hope Newman

Team Shadam always!

Same here. Not going anywhere, I will keep watching as is because we know something is about to go down with Adam and his dad. There is a spoiler where it says the new found relationship between Victor and Adam starts to crumble something like that. I hope then he will realize that his father will never change. He will go after Sharon again, but I hope Sharon will make him grovel just a little bit. I would love to see Adam try to win her back.

Oh how I love when Adam grovels to Sharon. Here's what I want to happen if she turns up preggo. Sharon is pregnant and tells Adam. He's beyond thrilled and want's to get married. She says Whoa! You aren't going to marry me just because I'm pregnant. I'll do just fine without you. I want to see their love story progress as her pregnancy progresses. Sharon will have a high risk pregnancy due to her age and the bipolar. Adam will be beside himself worrying about her and making sure she's got the best care. He won't leave her side. I can see the baby being in danger or Sharon's life being in danger. I want to see Adam sit vigil at her bedside for a change. Lord knows she's done it enough for him.

WTH could the surprised turn in their relationship be. Nobody will be surprised if they just get back together. It has to be something else but what???

#48668   2013/05/17 11:17PM
    cindebugg

Quote starlight19:
    Quote beachmomluvr: Shadam fans, don't forget to vote in the CBS SID poll, Shadam dropped last week, let's get them back to #2!

Send in a paper or postcard with votes for Favorite Actress-SC, Favorite Actor-MM and Favorite Couple-Shadam to:

CBS Reader's Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.

Please get your votes mailed in by Monday or Tuesday at the latest as the polls close on Thursday.

Need link.....Please

Somewhere I read Monday's Cdn preview and like usual the haters are saying that Adam looked like he was pining over CL and Dylan relationship when they met at CL. I saw the preview and Adam did not look like he was pinning over her more like frowning/mad and suspicious. I really hope this whole S/L will come to some kind of closure because I really don't care anymore.

I didn't see any pining either. If anything he looked mad to me.

#48669   2013/05/17 11:46PM
    starlight19

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote starlight19:

Team Shadam always!

Oh how I love when Adam grovels to Sharon. Here's what I want to happen if she turns up preggo. Sharon is pregnant and tells Adam. He's beyond thrilled and want's to get married. She says Whoa! You aren't going to marry me just because I'm pregnant. I'll do just fine without you. I want to see their love story progress as her pregnancy progresses. Sharon will have a high risk pregnancy due to her age and the bipolar. Adam will be beside himself worrying about her and making sure she's got the best care. He won't leave her side. I can see the baby being in danger or Sharon's life being in danger. I want to see Adam sit vigil at her bedside for a change. Lord knows she's done it enough for him.

WTH could the surprised turn in their relationship be. Nobody will be surprised if they just get back together. It has to be something else but what???

Oh boy, this is great. I would totally love this story line, it would have me glued and not miss a single minute of it. It has to be something big "surprise turn" if it a pregnancy it would be EPIC!!!! finally a Shadam baby.

#48670   2013/05/18 05:14AM
    Jackie10

Quote starlight19:

CBS Reader's Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.

Need link.....Please

There is no link to this poll Starlight. It the one you mail to the Address above. The other is the Pulse Poll and the link is:

tvsourcemagazine.com/category/soaps/pulse/

Dont forget you can Vote 2 times a day Thursday-Monday our couple and characters have been replaced by people I dont even know in this poll.

« 4862 4863 4864 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 4872 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list