List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 07:03AM, Views: 2489010, Replies: 56488
    « 4861 4862 4863 4864 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 » »| page:
    #48651   2013/05/17 05:39PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    ShadamNuke09

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Thats the problem we know by their actions they still love and want each other but we have yet to have them say so to each other. All we have gotten is, I know what I want do you? And some things are Crystal Clear! We can read between the lines why cant they? Get on with it writers!

LOL, they're taking their sweet time and I don't know why. It's so frustrating to wait and wait just to hear those 3 little words.

Aint that the truth. We have seen it in their eyes and actions but we still havent heard the words.

Maybe, in Jun when their relationship takes a surprising turn.

I'm ready for May Sweeps to be over. It's been absolutely horrendous so far.

#48652   2013/05/17 05:40PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote canada gal: Hey Shadam friends,
    Just saw the cdn epi. There was lots of Sharon on today, yeah. No Adam, though, he'll be on Mon's cdn. and probably not with Sharon.

Every Shadam and Sharon fan should see this epi it was fantastic. Sharon really opened up to Dr. Walkins about Adam's actions, her feelings and her condition. It put things in perspective, that is, her recent behaviour. Excellent acting by both Sharon Case and Lorraine Toussaint. I actually kept rewinding her scenes. They were so great that I had a hard time believing this was fiction. Bravo ladies.

Sharon tells her shrink that being in love is her safe haven. but now she has to find something to do with her life that will give her strength to get better. Looking forward to it.

She talked about Nick as being someone who use to love her and then she talks about Adam saying that she really doesn't know how he feels. Yeah, the writers gave us a little loop hole. Sharon still loves Adam and it is uncertain how Adam feels, but we all know he loves her completely and unconditionally.

Thanks for the recap. Can't wait to watch it. Sounds good. Does she admit to Dr. Watkins she's in love with Adam. We know she is but we all want to hear it out loud.

What loop hole. Is it about Adam.

Sorry the loop hole is that she said Adam was cruel, but did not know why. Sharon still loves Adam as she is not trashing him. When Nick asked if Adam had anything to do with her shakes, she said that not everything is Adam-related. And Adam never said that he did not love her.

I am watching gnomeo and juiliet with my kids right now and the phase "doomed lovers" came up. LOL, it is exactly what Sharon and Adam are. Ah, can't watch till they realize how much they love each other and cannot be part.

#48653   2013/05/17 05:42PM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: Thats the problem we know by their actions they still love and want each other but we have yet to have them say so to each other. All we have gotten is, I know what I want do you? And some things are Crystal Clear! We can read between the lines why cant they? Get on with it writers!

LOL, they're taking their sweet time and I don't know why. It's so frustrating to wait and wait just to hear those 3 little words.

Aint that the truth. We have seen it in their eyes and actions but we still havent heard the words.

I know, when Adam was breaking up the Sharon, I thought he was going to kiss her passionately. Adam and Sharon are so intense.

#48654   2013/05/17 05:57PM
    starlight19

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:
    Quote starlight19:

I know, when Adam was breaking up the Sharon, I thought he was going to kiss her passionately. Adam and Sharon are so intense.

LOL, we all thought the same. I was thinking more along the lines when Sharon was rushing to leave. I thought he was going to go after her turn her around and kiss her. whisper in her ear telling her trust me everything will be alright.

#48655   2013/05/17 05:58PM
    canada gal

Quote starlight19:
    Quote Jackie10: I caught a part of the fortune teller today was anyone else besides me disappointed with it? They could have used this opportunity for Sharon and Adam in some way. A revisit to NO. Jog their memory of happier times when the world was theirs.

Was today the only day she will be on? Or is there still hope the writers will make decent use of her?

It was disappointing. She will be on for 3 days not sure. She will interact with CL and Dylan, someone will cross paths but it does not say who it will be

Sharon tells her shrink that she needs something to focus on and I was thinking maybe the fortune teller gives her some insights of what that might be. I am thinking something that requires a lot of attention 24/7 for the next 40 weeks 'reel time'

#48656   2013/05/17 06:00PM
    shadamagains...

There was a spoiler (soap central) that said Adam and Sharon’s relationship takes another turn. Any ideas. I hope that turn means Adam begging Sharon for forgivenss after how cold he was to her this week.

#48657   2013/05/17 06:12PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote shadamagainsttheworl: There was a spoiler (soap central) that said Adam and Sharon’s relationship takes another turn. Any ideas. I hope that turn means Adam begging Sharon for forgivenss after how cold he was to her this week.

Actually the spoiler said "take a surprising turn" and here are some thoughts on that and today's Canadian:

SC was as usual, amazing! I have some speculation based on some things Sharon said to her therapist, Sharon said, "I need a real purpose, something to keep me going", so is this some kind of foreshadowing that Sharon may end up pregnant and that will be her purpose in life? Now IMO, I don't think Sharon/Shadam need a baby (however, I would MUCH rather see a Shadam baby than a Chadam one) and I actually hope I am wrong but I just wanted to put this out there (I know many Shadam fans want a Shadam baby so I may be in the minority). I hope it turns out Sharon gets involved in something rewarding, I don't see a baby as an answer, and maybe it won't but it could be why we had this sudden FWB relationship--to produce a baby.

Also, interesting that Sharon chose the words "I don't know what Adam feels about me" I wonder if there will be something that happens in which Adam will reveal his TRUE feelings for her, but first he must get over the Chelsea baggage. That preview of Adam leering at Chylan just really p*ssed me off. If they are going to have him continue to mope about Chelsea and the baby and not show any emotion of giving up Sharon then I will really have to question what the REAL story is. Sorry for the rant. I definitely WON'T be watching that show (unless Sharon is on)

#48658   2013/05/17 06:19PM
    shadamagains...

Quote beachmomluvr:
    Quote shadamagainsttheworl: There was a spoiler (soap central) that said Adam and Sharon’s relationship takes another turn. Any ideas. I hope that turn means Adam begging Sharon for forgivenss after how cold he was to her this week.

Actually the spoiler said "take a surprising turn" and here are some thoughts on that and today's Canadian:

SC was as usual, amazing! I have some speculation based on some things Sharon said to her therapist, Sharon said, "I need a real purpose, something to keep me going", so is this some kind of foreshadowing that Sharon may end up pregnant and that will be her purpose in life? Now IMO, I don't think Sharon/Shadam need a baby (however, I would MUCH rather see a Shadam baby than a Chadam one) and I actually hope I am wrong but I just wanted to put this out there (I know many Shadam fans want a Shadam baby so I may be in the minority). I hope it turns out Sharon gets involved in something rewarding, I don't see a baby as an answer, and maybe it won't but it could be why we had this sudden FWB relationship--to produce a baby.

Also, interesting that Sharon chose the words "I don't know what Adam feels about me" I wonder if there will be something that happens in which Adam will reveal his TRUE feelings for her, but first he must get over the Chelsea baggage. That preview of Adam leering at Chylan just really p*ssed me off. If they are going to have him continue to mope about Chelsea and the baby and not show any emotion of giving up Sharon then I will really have to question what the REAL story is. Sorry for the rant. I definitely WON'T be watching that show (unless Sharon is on)

Thanks for your input. I will be putting up baby shadam drawings all over my computer screen if that was to happen. And as for Chelsea I will be skipping anything with her in it.

#48659   2013/05/17 06:21PM
    beachmomluvr

What I can't wait to see is Adam and Sharon's first interaction after this, remember this is really the first time Adam has been without Sharon since October, yes they said "goodbye" a couple of times but that never lasted more than a day LOL! I really want to see Adam affected by not having Sharon in his life, if all we see is Adam moping after Chelsea and the baby I will be p*ssed as all get out!

#48660   2013/05/17 06:23PM
    beachmomluvr

Shadam fans, don't forget to vote in the CBS SID poll, Shadam dropped last week, let's get them back to #2!

Send in a paper or postcard with votes for Favorite Actress-SC, Favorite Actor-MM and Favorite Couple-Shadam to:

CBS Reader's Poll
    c/o Soaps in Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave.
    Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Please get your votes mailed in by Monday or Tuesday at the latest as the polls close on Thursday.

« 4861 4862 4863 4864 4865 4866 4867 4868 4869 4870 4871 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list