List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/22 02:54PM, Views: 2481552, Replies: 56476
    « 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 » »| page:
    #45001   2013/03/02 09:14PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    InCanada

I will be reporting for internet bullying and stalking. I feel threatened by this poster. Is there somewhere where I can report this poster? I invite all to see my post in the Anti-Chadam thread in response to us being repeatedly called lovers of emotional, abuse. For months we have been called this. I will be reporting her.

#45002   2013/03/02 09:22PM
    shadamagains...

Quote canada gal:
    Quote CallMeStacy:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote CallMeStacy: Stop lying Incanada!!!! The reason that posters are upset is because you went lurking in a thread that obviously you wouldn't approve of! Then referred to their thread as "retarded"!!! How dare you use such a nasty, offensive and ugly word! You started a bunch of crap because you hurt posters with your nasty words! Own your shitt!!!

LMBO. Am I supposed to be scared of you? Get outta here. Wooie! Poof be gone troll. LOL.

I couldn't care less about you being afraid? Are you a total mental case? You called another posters thread Retarded! You are an idiot for using that term! Then here you are lying to these other shadam fans about why posters got upset with you!

Stacey please stay out, before you get reported.

This is the shadam mb callmestacey plz leave and do not post in here unless you are on the topic of postive things about shadam. When you tear into other members on board which is childish plz do it else where. I do not want want to come across your message when reading in my shadam thread. Thank you

#45003   2013/03/02 09:27PM
    shadamagains...

Quote InCanada: I will be reporting for internet bullying and stalking. I feel threatened by this poster. Is there somewhere where I can report this poster? I invite all to see my post in the Anti-Chadam thread in response to us being repeatedly called lovers of emotional, abuse. For months we have been called this. I will be reporting her.

Yes plz keep these bullying ppl out of our thread. I never reported anyone so I can't direct you where to go. Good luck with that

#45004   2013/03/02 09:30PM
    canada gal

Quote InCanada: I will be reporting for internet bullying and stalking. I feel threatened by this poster. Is there somewhere where I can report this poster? I invite all to see my post in the Anti-Chadam thread in response to us being repeatedly called lovers of emotional, abuse. For months we have been called this. I will be reporting her.

ITA, InCanada, the poster is out of line and seems to be confusing real with reel. Very sad, because its only a flippin soap opera. Do you mean on the MB or a bigger sense. When I report on this MB, I send an email to forum.admin@soaps.com and attach the link that in voilation. Hope that helps and don't let the poster get to you.

SHADAM ROCKS 4-EVER

#45005   2013/03/02 09:30PM
    canada gal

oops, double post

Shadam to the top

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/02 09:31PM
    #45006   2013/03/02 09:39PM
    shadamagains...

I cant wait to see sharon move in Adam's house. I'm looking forward to this thursday when shadam talk openly. Will this be the time the "ILY" words come out? I feel it in my bones that we will get more than a kiss in their next make out session.

To all shadam fans plz ignore the ill posters that bring us down. They are just poor losers

#45007   2013/03/02 09:40PM
    InCanada

Thanks Canadagal. I know how to report I was thinking how to report outside the mods. I am followed in this thread for the purpose of bullying and being stalked. I checked the
    RCMP and FBI websites I'm this serious. I will not be bullied and stalked. Anyways I am gonna stop talking about this now. If she comes in here again I will file a complaint to both organizations.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/02 09:42PM
    #45008   2013/03/02 09:44PM
    Jackie10

Quote InCanada: If a poster keeps calling the Shadam fanbase Emotional Abuse Society, should that person be reported? I am sick and tired of the poster saying this! That is why I hardly come on this board anymore because of the poster and fanbase bashing.

If it offends you write the mods and explain to them what and why. Please dont let it keep you from posting.

#45009   2013/03/02 09:51PM
    canada gal

Quote shadamagainsttheworl: I cant wait to see sharon move in Adam's house. I'm looking forward to this thursday when shadam talk openly. Will this be the time the "ILY" words come out? I feel it in my bones that we will get more than a kiss in their next make out session.

To all shadam fans plz ignore the ill posters that bring us down. They are just poor losers

I have the same feeling. I hope Adam tells Sharon those 3 wonderful words we all want to hear ever since that ridiculous scene in Kansas.

#45010   2013/03/02 09:52PM
    canada gal

Quote InCanada: Thanks Canadagal. I know how to report I was thinking how to report outside the mods. I am followed in this thread for the purpose of bullying and being stalked. I checked the
    RCMP and FBI websites I'm this serious. I will not be bullied and stalked. Anyways I am gonna stop talking about this now. If she comes in here again I will file a complaint to both organizations.

Some posters really don't know their boundaries.

Good night Shadamites.

« 4496 4497 4498 4499 4500 4501 4502 4503 4504 4505 4506 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list