List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/10/24 10:07PM, Views: 2454180, Replies: 56384
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2010/06/29 10:28AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    MomofSydBlake

Quote Sunnyflower: SHADDAM SHADDAM SHADDAM SHADDAM
    SHADDAM SHADDAM SHADDAM SHADDAM

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

#32   2010/06/29 10:36AM
    gypsyanna

I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

#33   2010/06/29 10:42AM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

Awesome thread !

I'm a Sharon fan, always have been and always will be. with Adam , i have not been this into a character since Brad . and speaking of my darling brad , even though i was a shick fan at the time, i was hoping that Sharon and brad would get together. they were each others " one that got away". they never got a chance and im really sad bout that.
    Now when Adam came along and him and Sharon started talking , i was intrigued . i did not want them to be a couple at first but friends . then i saw Adams sweetness and Sharon laughing and actually enjoying life... that's when i fell for them.

Adam and sharon are great together. they compliment each other very well. with Adam , sharon is strong and fights for her own happiness. With sharon, Adam is sweet and devoted . they have a give and take relationship on both sides. there exciting and fun and enjoyable to watch.

its them against them world ..and i love it

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/29 10:44AM
    #34   2010/06/29 10:42AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote gypsyanna: I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

LOL I don't know gypsyanna. I really wish the writers didn't take him so freakin dark. That was a mistake IMO. Big time.

Michael has been rehabilitated and he is the best husband in the show. I like to believe anything is possible on soaps, because it sure isn't in the real world.

#35   2010/06/29 10:44AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Mrs. Sharon Newman: Awesome thread !

I'm a Sharon fan, always have been and always will be. with Adam , i have not been this into a character since Brad . and speaking of my darling brad , even though i was a shick fan at the time, i was hoping that Sharon and brad would get together. they were each others " one that got away". they never got a chance and im really sad bout that.
    Now when Adam came along and him and Sharon started talking , i was intrigued . i did not want them to be a couple at first but friends . then i saw Adams sweetness and Sharon laughing and actually enjoying life... that's when i fell for them.

Adam and sharon are great together. they compliment each other very well. with Adam , sharon is strong and fights for her own happiness. With sharon, Adam is sweet and devoted . they have a give and take relationship on both sides. there exciting and fun and enjoyable to watch.

its them against them world ..and i love it

Me too. You have nailed why there is an appeal and the underlying romanticism. It is so...nice.

#36   2010/06/29 10:50AM
    gypsyanna

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote gypsyanna: I would like Shadam if only there wasn't that awful dark history of his. I'm trying to figure out what was so great about her connection to Cameron, the other sicko. There certainly wasn't anything 'loving' about that terrible debacle. I'm not trying to bash...I'm only trying to distinguish between what is a healthy relationship for her and what is not. Those two certainly aren't, and neither is Nick for that matter. I do like the prospect of a Shadam if he became a model citizen...is that possible?

LOL I don't know gypsyanna. I really wish the writers didn't take him so freakin dark. That was a mistake IMO. Big time.

Michael has been rehabilitated and he is the best husband in the show. I like to believe anything is possible on soaps, because it sure isn't in the real world.

You are right there Miss Sunny. Michael was the darkest, most diabolical character ever (besides David Kimble) and he did come out well (except for his involvement with Gloria's law-breaking). In Michael's case though he did have to pay a big price by spending a lot of prison time and trying to restore his revoked law license when he served his sentence. Will Adam need to go through the same lengthly cleansing process to be somewhat redeemed? I'm very anxious to find out what they have in store for him.

#37   2010/06/29 10:51AM
    Sinny

I didn't mean for cameron to be with sharon but I did like that story.. thought it was some of sharon's best acting.. but adam and sharon have such chemistry that I actually enjoy sharon when she is with him.. she doesn't come across as so needy... I really hope shadam happens

#38   2010/06/29 10:53AM
    CreepyGroovy

SHADAM! SHADAM!
    I'm their fan!
    If they can't make it,
    No one can!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/29 10:54AM
    #39   2010/06/29 10:54AM
    Mrs. Sharon ...

hey , so i don't know if you guys have seen this yet but here is an interview of Michael Muhney at the emmys.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZyyaH3ITq8&feature=youtu.be&a

check it out

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2010/06/29 10:55AM
    #40   2010/06/29 10:57AM
    gypsyanna

Quote Sinny:

I didn't mean for cameron to be with sharon but I did like that story.. thought it was some of sharon's best acting.. but adam and sharon have such chemistry that I actually enjoy sharon when she is with him.. she doesn't come across as so needy... I really hope shadam happens

I agree with you Miss Sinny. I do like the way Sharon and Adam are together as a couple and the way each one brings out the best in the other. I hope there is a way for Adam to overcome all the bad stuff and be rehabilitated...then I see some hope for them.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list