List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/18 12:00PM, Views: 2423420, Replies: 56331
    « 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 » »| page:
    #39011   2012/10/06 07:21PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Book Addict

Hi. I am kinda new. I posted about a year ago or so but usually just read the boards every day. I love reading all of your posts! We are true "Adam" and "Sharon" fans. SC and MM are just on fire together. We have to have them together again. Today I watched the New Orleans scenes again and just wish we could have them back as a couple NOW.

#39012   2012/10/06 07:40PM
    Jackie10

Welcome back to all who are dropping back in. Things are looking good for our couple. Let the haters hate I could care less what they think. It all boils down to who brings the buzz and the ratings and its Shadam.

CL doesnt do the trick. Some one said they are cute together and are free to be themselves and happy what a load of bull CL is pretending to be Cinderella and Adam is trying to be someone he is not. It is all make believe none of it has been real.

When Adams Preacher asked him if he was sure he was doing the right thing in marrying CL that should have been a big red flag to everyone that this was not what should be happening. The sooner it ends the better.

MM told the truth why would he not. He knows more about what goes on there than someone on a message board making up stories to satisfy their own wants.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 07:49PM
    #39013   2012/10/06 07:42PM
    Lolababy29

Team Shadam I love this couple! Glad to hear we will get a Shadam scene soon

#39014   2012/10/06 07:45PM
    jade59

Quote Niore Beaute: SOC? What site is that... I'll join, just to vote SHADAM

Here is the link to the site....

boards.soapcentral.com/forumdisplay.php?11-The-Young-and-the-Restless

Right now Shadam is winning by a few votes, couldn't be happier. MM has already posted twice on that board today, so I'm sure he checks it periodically. Who knows....maybe he voted for Shadam too. I hope so.

Oh, just to give another heads up....MM said that he will be shown everyday next week except for Monday, and that by mid-week Adam and Victor will have scenes together.

Thanks a whole bunch to all those who put in their votes, and thanks beachmom for the warm welcome. Keep the Shadam love alive.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 07:51PM
    #39015   2012/10/06 08:17PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Book Addict: Hi. I am kinda new. I posted about a year ago or so but usually just read the boards every day. I love reading all of your posts! We are true "Adam" and "Sharon" fans. SC and MM are just on fire together. We have to have them together again. Today I watched the New Orleans scenes again and just wish we could have them back as a couple NOW.

Welcome back! And now that we know it was MAB's idea to end Shadam and not CBS/Sony and MAB is gone, I think brighter days are ahead for our couple, hope you come back and join us!

#39016   2012/10/06 10:11PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote Lolababy29: Team Shadam I love this couple! Glad to hear we will get a Shadam scene soon

Hey Lola, looking forward to it and many more!

#39017   2012/10/06 11:13PM
    cindebugg

Unless you are a soap fan that has been living under a rock you would know that any Executive Producer and Head Writer worth their salt is going to keep their actors in the loop and ask for their input. All you have to do is read a few interviews. Tony Geary comes to mind. TPTB made sure he was OK with the idea they had for Luke to kill his grandson.

Reading all the spoilers and speculation leads me to wonder if they are going to revisit Adam and Sharon and the kidnapping of Faith. I'm a little sick of that storyline but if it means they will then lay it to rest for good I can get on board with it. In the grand scheme of things it was nothing. Adam did this before he fell in love with Sharon,the baby was never in any danger and Adam showed great remorse for his actions. If Luke and Laura and GH could survive their relationship starting out with him raping her there is no reason (on a soap)that Sharon and Adam can't be together without the entire town wanting to burn them in effigy.

I would like to see Adam and Sharon in therapy together working through what they have endured the past few years. As much as they have hurt each other it's evident that Sharon is not over Adam and Adam has given Chelsea all the things he wanted to give to Sharon. Adam needs to realize that he transferred his feelings for Sharon to Chelsea but it's really Sharon that he wants. After that I want to see them happy for more than 5 minutes.

#39018   2012/10/07 03:08AM
    Kahina

Hello everybody, how will Shadam fan?
    Arriving in New York a few days ago, I love this city.

I have hope again for a return Shadam, I hope not to be disappointed again.

#39019   2012/10/07 06:03AM
    Jackie10

Good Morning All! Hoping our couple come together soon.

#39020   2012/10/07 07:31AM
    abc1234

Hey there! Im back from Las Vegas and had such a fab time with my friends. The weather was beautiful but now Im home to 40 degrees. Wahhh! lol

Looks like it was a good week for me to be gone. No Adam. Sharon meltdown. No Villy. No Nothing. I read the recaps and I dont think I will even ff to watch any scenes. BORING!!

Im definately looking forward to Adam being frontburner again, back to his lovely grey. Im glad he wont be evil anymore, but I hate how vanilla he has been. Time to get off the B team.. cant wait to see what they have planned for Shadam next!

Now that we know for sure it wasnt Sony that killed them it gives me even more hope that they will be back together before we know it! It never made sense to me that she left him blind and alone over Patty when she had forgiven worse. It also didnt make sense that Sony would kill something that grabs ratings.

I think we will see movement very soon and I couldnt be more excited!

Hope you all had a great week!

Team Shadam!

« 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list