List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 03:44PM, Views: 2371480, Replies: 56196
    « 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 » »| page:
    #39001   2012/10/06 02:47PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    canada gal

Quote InCanada:
    Quote KITTYKAT01: Now that we know for sure that it wasn't CBS/Sony or viewer backlash that ended Shadam; I am more comfident then ever that JG & his team will correct a terrible wrong done to loyal Shadam fans & reunite Shadam in the not-so-distant future. Remember, Sharon's rescuer & the love story in the middle of her recouperation will be with a former love. It will be either Nick or Adam & unless something drastic happens-it WON'T be Nick. The only logical choice is Adam.
    SHADAM WILL RISE AGAIN!

We have suffered long enough.. I hope they reunite our couple soon. I just love, how we all hung in there. I am hoping to see some of our old friends posting in this thread once more.

Shadam to the world!!

It seems that the road blocks for Shadam are almost all gone. Only thing left is for the writers to come up with an extraordinary, heartfelt love story to get these two chararcters back into each other's orbit.

Ditto.

#39002   2012/10/06 03:57PM
    jade59

Hello Everyone, it's been a while since I've posted on this board, but dropping by to give my love to Shadam. I have never given up on this couple and I never will. Just like to give you the heads up that there is a poll that just started over at SOC titled "Who do you want Shadam or Shick? If anyone is a member there, please show your support for our couple. Shick is winning by a margin now, so we need all the support we can get. Thanks.

#39003   2012/10/06 04:02PM
    canada gal

thanks Jade59

#39004   2012/10/06 04:39PM
    Yrwatcher22

Quote InCanada:
    Quote jcren: On SOC someone mentioned that Shadam probably ended due to viewer backlash. MM posted this as a response.

"I assure you [postername], there was no viewer backlash. To be considered a "backlash" for a network/studio is tens of thousands of negative emails & calls. I was told there were only a few dozen "different" fans who expressed their dislike. I say "different" because they often got a call or email from the same person over and over again. Shadam only ended because of MAB and her plans for Victor & Sharon to be the next Victor & Nikki, thus creating an ongoing love triangle for Victor between the two women. "
    `

And scene. MM posted that he had scenes with Sharon, Chelsea, and Phyllis this week. It seems the Newmans are "popping" as they say...

Hey Jcren.

I was about to post this! Its just as we all suspected it was MAB and only MAB who ended Shadam! This is vindication for us! Also pie in the face of all the Shadam haters on this MB and others who believed Shadam ended due to viewer backlash and Sony and CBS actions. I never believed it for a second. Long live Shadam!!

Yes! Such wonderful news! It never made sense to me that Sony would end Shadam when our couple always brought the ratings. It gives me even more hope that our couple will reunite knowing they are not going against Sony's wishes or for that matter because of viewer backlash. MAB was totally wacko thinking ANY viewer would be entertained by a Victor/Nikki/Sharon triangle.

I also find it amusing that MM can actually come to a MB and set the record straight and still you have the haters out there claiming he doesn't know what he is talking about or find him unbelievable. It makes me LOL. I mean, the man works on the set, has the ability and opportunity to ask the HW what his/her intentions are, has collegues that can provide insight, and has stated before he has had meetings with higher ups as I'm sure other actors do. Even if you don't have a say in s/ls, doesn't mean you're not privy to why things are done on the show. For Pete's sakes, I would consider what MM has to say more reliable than rumors and speculations made by an outsider of the show. No matter....just happy MM put that information out there

Go Shadam!

#39005   2012/10/06 05:43PM
    InCanada

Quote Yrwatcher22:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote jcren: On SOC someone mentioned that Shadam probably ended due to viewer backlash. MM posted this as a response.

"I assure you [postername], there was no viewer backlash. To be considered a "backlash" for a network/studio is tens of thousands of negative emails & calls. I was told there were only a few dozen "different" fans who expressed their dislike. I say "different" because they often got a call or email from the same person over and over again. Shadam only ended because of MAB and her plans for Victor & Sharon to be the next Victor & Nikki, thus creating an ongoing love triangle for Victor between the two women. "
    `

And scene. MM posted that he had scenes with Sharon, Chelsea, and Phyllis this week. It seems the Newmans are "popping" as they say...

Hey Jcren.

I was about to post this! Its just as we all suspected it was MAB and only MAB who ended Shadam! This is vindication for us! Also pie in the face of all the Shadam haters on this MB and others who believed Shadam ended due to viewer backlash and Sony and CBS actions. I never believed it for a second. Long live Shadam!!

Yes! Such wonderful news! It never made sense to me that Sony would end Shadam when our couple always brought the ratings. It gives me even more hope that our couple will reunite knowing they are not going against Sony's wishes or for that matter because of viewer backlash. MAB was totally wacko thinking ANY viewer would be entertained by a Victor/Nikki/Sharon triangle.

I also find it amusing that MM can actually come to a MB and set the record straight and still you have the haters out there claiming he doesn't know what he is talking about or find him unbelievable. It makes me LOL. I mean, the man works on the set, has the ability and opportunity to ask the HW what his/her intentions are, has collegues that can provide insight, and has stated before he has had meetings with higher ups as I'm sure other actors do. Even if you don't have a say in s/ls, doesn't mean you're not privy to why things are done on the show. For Pete's sakes, I would consider what MM has to say more reliable than rumors and speculations made by an outsider of the show. No matter....just happy MM put that information out there

Go Shadam!

LMAO I see them grasping at straws. The man works on the set, obviously he's in contact with whomever answers the bloody mail. I have no clue why the subject of him having influence over a SL or not was brought up. One even e-mailed CBS to verify MM's post - a Chadum fan I may add. We deserve our couple back! Let the haters heads explode who cares

#39006   2012/10/06 05:52PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote canada gal:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote KITTYKAT01: Now that we know for sure that it wasn't CBS/Sony or viewer backlash that ended Shadam; I am more comfident then ever that JG & his team will correct a terrible wrong done to loyal Shadam fans & reunite Shadam in the not-so-distant future. Remember, Sharon's rescuer & the love story in the middle of her recouperation will be with a former love. It will be either Nick or Adam & unless something drastic happens-it WON'T be Nick. The only logical choice is Adam.
    SHADAM WILL RISE AGAIN!

We have suffered long enough.. I hope they reunite our couple soon. I just love, how we all hung in there. I am hoping to see some of our old friends posting in this thread once more.

Shadam to the world!!

It seems that the road blocks for Shadam are almost all gone. Only thing left is for the writers to come up with an extraordinary, heartfelt love story to get these two chararcters back into each other's orbit.

Ditto.

There is still one major road block--Chelsea. The writers need to get her away from Adam for good!!

#39007   2012/10/06 05:55PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote KITTYKAT01: CAST-YOUR--VOTE #43

REMINDER TO MAIL IN YOUR VOTE FOR BEST ACTOR, ACTRESS, & COUPLE. MAIL TO:

CBS READERS' POLL
    c/o SOAPS IN DEPTH
    270 SYLVAN AVE.
    ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ 07632

CUT-OFF DATE IS THURS. 10-11.

DON'T FORGET THE PULSE POLL. FRI.-MON.
    tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse

You can vote in the Pulse Poll TWICE A DAY this week.

#39008   2012/10/06 06:53PM
    canada gal

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote InCanada:
    SHADAM WILL RISE AGAIN!

Shadam to the world!!

Ditto.

There is still one major road block--Chelsea. The writers need to get her away from Adam for good!!

That is going to be a doosey to erase without damaging Adam's character even further. I have no clue what approach the writers' will take. I guess we'll see the week of Oct 15, since that is when the big fire happens.

I'll be happy with having them interact as friend, at first.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 06:54PM
    #39009   2012/10/06 07:11PM
    beachmomluvr

Quote jade59: Hello Everyone, it's been a while since I've posted on this board, but dropping by to give my love to Shadam. I have never given up on this couple and I never will. Just like to give you the heads up that there is a poll that just started over at SOC titled "Who do you want Shadam or Shick? If anyone is a member there, please show your support for our couple. Shick is winning by a margin now, so we need all the support we can get. Thanks.

Thanks jade, great to see you! I got my vote in for Shadam!

#39010   2012/10/06 07:18PM
    Niore Beaute

SOC? What site is that... I'll join, just to vote SHADAM

« 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list