List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/08/26 09:37PM, Views: 2404505, Replies: 56270
    « 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 » »| page:
    #38991   2012/10/06 12:24PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    bklynlady

Quote InCanada:
    Quote jcren: On SOC someone mentioned that Shadam probably ended due to viewer backlash. MM posted this as a response.

"I assure you [postername], there was no viewer backlash. To be considered a "backlash" for a network/studio is tens of thousands of negative emails & calls. I was told there were only a few dozen "different" fans who expressed their dislike. I say "different" because they often got a call or email from the same person over and over again. Shadam only ended because of MAB and her plans for Victor & Sharon to be the next Victor & Nikki, thus creating an ongoing love triangle for Victor between the two women. "
    `

And scene. MM posted that he had scenes with Sharon, Chelsea, and Phyllis this week. It seems the Newmans are "popping" as they say...

Hey Jcren.

I was about to post this! Its just as we all suspected it was MAB and only MAB who ended Shadam! This is vindication for us! Also pie in the face of all the Shadam haters on this MB and others who believed Shadam ended due to viewer backlash and Sony and CBS actions. I never believed it for a second. Long live Shadam!!

Shadam has a massive fanbase. Their are fans and non-fans, just like with other supercouples. That was a bunk of BS to begin with that it was an outcry. Those few non-fans twisted lies to suit them. Guess who looks stupid.

#38992   2012/10/06 12:27PM
    Jackie10

All I know is I am ready when the new crew is for Shadam to start their journey back. They have off the charts chemistry and when they are in the same room sparks fly. Not many couples on this soap have that quality any longer.

#38993   2012/10/06 12:35PM
    canada gal

I cannot wait catch some scenes with Adam and Sharon together and alone. Shadam fan 4ever.

#38994   2012/10/06 12:42PM
    InCanada

Remember to vote for them in the TV Source poll. We can vote 2xs a day for this round. Also tweet, FB, e-mail, call, complete CBS viewer feedback form. Please! Now that's its been confirmed that Shadam's ending was sketchy. We need to fight to get them back. As trust, the fans of the other couple will be doing the same. Let the games begin!

Team Shadam LOVE!!

#38995   2012/10/06 12:43PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote canada gal: Spoiler***from another message board re Nelson Branco's current issue of Smashwords.

I read this on another message board that the real reason MAB was fired. Apparently, a script got shown to the powers that be that showed MAB was actually going to KILL OFF Sharon in a murder s/l.

And get this, the murder was to be committed by a family member. My guess would be a "Newman." I think MAB was writing a s/w which had Adam to murder Sharon.

Man, if this was true that MAB was really a friggin wack hack. Glad she got the axe.

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME? She was actually going to kill Sharon? A possible s/l where Adam murders Sharon! That woman was NUTS. What in Heaven's name was she thinking? Thank God CBS/SONY saw the script & fired her.

#38996   2012/10/06 12:54PM
    canada gal

Quote KITTYKAT01:
    Quote canada gal: Spoiler***from another message board re Nelson Branco's current issue of Smashwords.

I read this on another message board that the real reason MAB was fired. Apparently, a script got shown to the powers that be that showed MAB was actually going to KILL OFF Sharon in a murder s/l.

And get this, the murder was to be committed by a family member. My guess would be a "Newman." I think MAB was writing a s/w which had Adam to murder Sharon.

Man, if this was true that MAB was really a friggin wack hack. Glad she got the axe.

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME? She was actually going to kill Sharon? A possible s/l where Adam murders Sharon! That woman was NUTS. What in Heaven's name was she thinking? Thank God CBS/SONY saw the script & fired her.

The Adam bit was my speculation.

#38997   2012/10/06 01:02PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:

Canada Gal, I know Adam was just your speculation; but I wouid have put nothing past MAB. It just sounds like something she'd do. The woman was a real sicko wack job!!

#38998   2012/10/06 01:02PM
    InCanada

Quote canada gal:
    Quote KITTYKAT01:

Family member? I wonder who it would have been? Maybe it would have been Abby. She's still pretty mad @ Sharon for giving her horses away.

#38999   2012/10/06 01:39PM
    KITTYKAT01

Now that we know for sure that it wasn't CBS/Sony or viewer backlash that ended Shadam; I am more comfident then ever that JG & his team will correct a terrible wrong done to loyal Shadam fans & reunite Shadam in the not-so-distant future. Remember, Sharon's rescuer & the love story in the middle of her recouperation will be with a former love. It will be either Nick or Adam & unless something drastic happens-it WON'T be Nick. The only logical choice is Adam.
    SHADAM WILL RISE AGAIN!

#39000   2012/10/06 01:53PM
    InCanada

Quote KITTYKAT01: Now that we know for sure that it wasn't CBS/Sony or viewer backlash that ended Shadam; I am more comfident then ever that JG & his team will correct a terrible wrong done to loyal Shadam fans & reunite Shadam in the not-so-distant future. Remember, Sharon's rescuer & the love story in the middle of her recouperation will be with a former love. It will be either Nick or Adam & unless something drastic happens-it WON'T be Nick. The only logical choice is Adam.
    SHADAM WILL RISE AGAIN!

We have suffered long enough.. I hope they reunite our couple soon. I just love, how we all hung in there. I am hoping to see some of our old friends posting in this thread once more.

Shadam to the world!!

« 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list