List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/19 12:19PM, Views: 2424474, Replies: 56332
    « 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 » »| page:
    #38981   2012/10/06 10:56AM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    InCanada

Quote jcren: On SOC someone mentioned that Shadam probably ended due to viewer backlash. MM posted this as a response.

"I assure you [postername], there was no viewer backlash. To be considered a "backlash" for a network/studio is tens of thousands of negative emails & calls. I was told there were only a few dozen "different" fans who expressed their dislike. I say "different" because they often got a call or email from the same person over and over again. Shadam only ended because of MAB and her plans for Victor & Sharon to be the next Victor & Nikki, thus creating an ongoing love triangle for Victor between the two women. "
    `

And scene. MM posted that he had scenes with Sharon, Chelsea, and Phyllis this week. It seems the Newmans are "popping" as they say...

Hey Jcren.

I was about to post this! Its just as we all suspected it was MAB and only MAB who ended Shadam! This is vindication for us! Also pie in the face of all the Shadam haters on this MB and others who believed Shadam ended due to viewer backlash and Sony and CBS actions. I never believed it for a second. Long live Shadam!!

#38982   2012/10/06 10:56AM
    Jackie10

Quote canada gal: Spoiler***from another message board re Nelson Branco's current issue of Smashwords.

I read this on another message board that the real reason MAB was fired. Apparently, a script got shown to the powers that be that showed MAB was actually going to KILL OFF Sharon in a murder s/l.

And get this, the murder was to be committed by a family member. My guess would be a "Newman." I think MAB was writing a s/w which had Adam to murder Sharon.

Man, if this was true that MAB was really a friggin wack hack. Glad she got the axe.

This was the question in NBs blog I dont think it had anything to do with Sharon as it was February sweeps!

• Which popular heroine was about to be killed off in a February Sweeps stunt had the show’s writer not been fired?

MAB was not fired til August unless they were talking about next year which they dont write that far ahead.

#38983   2012/10/06 11:24AM
    canada gal

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote canada gal: Spoiler***from another message board re Nelson Branco's current issue of Smashwords.

I read this on another message board that the real reason MAB was fired. Apparently, a script got shown to the powers that be that showed MAB was actually going to KILL OFF Sharon in a murder s/l.

And get this, the murder was to be committed by a family member. My guess would be a "Newman." I think MAB was writing a s/w which had Adam to murder Sharon.

Man, if this was true that MAB was really a friggin wack hack. Glad she got the axe.

This was the question in NBs blog I dont think it had anything to do with Sharon as it was February sweeps!

• Which popular heroine was about to be killed off in a February Sweeps stunt had the show’s writer not been fired?

MAB was not fired til August unless they were talking about next year which they dont write that far ahead.

Hey Jackie, InCanada just beat me to it. She justed posted the thread on the general MB.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/10/06 11:25AM
    #38984   2012/10/06 11:39AM
    InCanada

Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Hey Jackie, InCanada just beat me to it. She justed posted the thread on the general MB.

Oops I'm sorry! I am so happy that the haters were wrong that it was TPTB who ended Shadam. Shicktor as we ALL suspected because an actor's ego got out of control. There was no logical explanation as to the abrupt ending of Shadam!

MM setting the record straight means to me he still cares for Shadam! I'm hoping Shadam reunite soon .

#38985   2012/10/06 11:44AM
    canada gal

Quote InCanada:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

Oops I'm sorry! I am so happy that the haters were wrong that it was TPTB who ended Shadam. Shicktor as we ALL suspected because an actor's ego got out of control. There was no logical explanation as to the abrupt ending of Shadam!

MM setting the record straight means to me he still cares for Shadam! I'm hoping Shadam reunite soon .

I am so please.

Kudoos to MM in STICKING IT TO THE MAN (or should I say woman)

MAB must of had a father complex in her early years. She is so mental to think Victor had chemistry with his DIL, disgusting.

#38986   2012/10/06 11:48AM
    Jackie10

Quote InCanada:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

I agree. I knew TPTB would not have cared about a few fans voicing disapproval. And I find it funny about the one calling and emailing over and over.

And it wasnt Sharon that was going to be killed off she was going to be the next Nikki gag!

#38987   2012/10/06 11:53AM
    InCanada

Quote canada gal:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

I am so please.

MAB must of had a father complex in her early years. She is so mental to think Victor had chemistry with his DIL, disgusting.

BTW did you notice who the poster was that he responded to? LOL.

#38988   2012/10/06 12:02PM
    canada gal

Quote InCanada:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Jackie10:

I am so please.

BTW did you notice who the poster was that he responded to? LOL.

Okay, i'm new at MBs so I'm not sure who he repsoned to. Can you say who in this thread?

#38989   2012/10/06 12:08PM
    canada gal

Ha! Ha!
    I was looking at the wrong MB.
    Yes, InCanada, I saw who.

#38990   2012/10/06 12:14PM
    InCanada

Quote canada gal: Ha! Ha!
    I was looking at the wrong MB.
    Yes, InCanada, I saw who.

Yup.

« 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list