List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shadam Fans (No Bash)

Started by Sinny at 2010/06/29 02:51AM
    Latest post: 2014/12/22 02:34PM, Views: 2527898, Replies: 56552
    « 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 » »| page:
    #38971   2012/10/05 02:42PM
    Re: Shadam Fans Only NO BASHING
    Jackie10

Sharon and Adam to the top! Next week should start the new crews changes it may take a few months but I hope to see something good come of the last 6-7 months of crap.

#38972   2012/10/05 02:49PM
    KITTYKAT01

Quote KITTYKAT01: CAST-YOUR--VOTE #43

REMINDER TO MAIL IN YOUR VOTE FOR BEST ACTOR, ACTRESS, & COUPLE. MAIL TO:

CBS READERS' POLL
    c/o SOAPS IN DEPTH
    270 SYLVAN AVE.
    ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ 07632

CUT-OFF DATE IS THURS. 10-11.

DON'T FORGET THE PULSE POLL. FRI.-MON.
    tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/pulse

You can vote in the Pulse Poll TWICE A DAY this week.

#38973   2012/10/05 06:52PM
    InCanada

Good Evening Team Shadam!

I hope you are all having a wonderful evening. I watched today's Canadian as Sharon is out of jail. I didn't want to see her there! She looked lovely, most importantly I saw the opening with Niktor, Villy & yay Shadam.

Keeping hope & faith alive.

#38974   2012/10/05 10:33PM
    Jackie10

Sharon and Adam back to the top where they belong! Love this couple they are great together.

#38975   2012/10/06 04:22AM
    canada gal

good morning

Happy thanksgiving weekend to any Canadians out there.

One of the many things I am grateful is that MAB is gone and we are going to get our SHADAM back!!!

My Y&R is not the same since they been gone

#38976   2012/10/06 06:33AM
    canada gal

Spoiler***from another message board re Nelson Branco's current issue of Smashwords.

I read this on another message board that the real reason MAB was fired. Apparently, a script got shown to the powers that be that showed MAB was actually going to KILL OFF Sharon in a murder s/l.

And get this, the murder was to be committed by a family member. My guess would be a "Newman." I think MAB was writing a s/w which had Adam to murder Sharon.

Man, if this was true that MAB was really a friggin wack hack. Glad she got the axe.

#38977   2012/10/06 07:10AM
    bklynlady

Quote canada gal: Spoiler***from another message board re Nelson Branco's current issue of Smashwords.

I read this on another message board that the real reason MAB was fired. Apparently, a script got shown to the powers that be that showed MAB was actually going to KILL OFF Sharon in a murder s/l.

And get this, the murder was to be committed by a family member. My guess would be a "Newman." I think MAB was writing a s/w which had Adam to murder Sharon.

Man, if this was true that MAB was really a friggin wack hack. Glad she got the axe.

That's messed up. What a parasite she was.

#38978   2012/10/06 08:29AM
    Jackie10

I guess we all know who put the idea in her head if that was true. And we know who took the scripts to Sony/CBS.

Any way I am glad we now know that TPTB never intended to end Shadam that was between MAB and her bud.

Instead of "Pants on the ground". Its "Boxers in a wad".

#38979   2012/10/06 09:56AM
    InCanada

Quote canada gal: Spoiler***from another message board re Nelson Branco's current issue of Smashwords.

Yeah I see the similarity between the writing for Diane and the current writing for Sharon. The entire town turning on her and the decisions she's making. I'm glad MAB is gone too.

#38980   2012/10/06 10:18AM
    jcren

On SOC someone mentioned that Shadam probably ended due to viewer backlash. MM posted this as a response.

"I assure you [postername], there was no viewer backlash. To be considered a "backlash" for a network/studio is tens of thousands of negative emails & calls. I was told there were only a few dozen "different" fans who expressed their dislike. I say "different" because they often got a call or email from the same person over and over again. Shadam only ended because of MAB and her plans for Victor & Sharon to be the next Victor & Nikki, thus creating an ongoing love triangle for Victor between the two women. "
    `

And scene. MM posted that he had scenes with Sharon, Chelsea, and Phyllis this week. It seems the Newmans are "popping" as they say...

« 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list